Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 14. (Read 25912 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

[/URL]

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE AIRDROP!

Fixed.

Also note that we have a 1 MILLION TAU + $1,000 BTC debate contest ongoing right now. If you think you've got what it takes to throw down and win the grand prize, feel free to give it a shot in the the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4907712.0;topicseen
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
the technology deployed in this blockchain is a very interesting one and my concern and point of focus is that fact that it has decided to come from an entirely different perspective out of the regular proof of stake of proof of work protocol into its own proof of transaction protocol. what more can be said of technological innovation
Activity: 166
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
We are still focusing on technology development of mainnet, wallet, auto block interval and on chain voting. No price will set for TAU from foundation angle. We love to work with all partners to use TAU and exchangers to list TAU. We want to do a good infrastruture job, currently not plan to find specific utility and do exchange by our self.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
still no plans regarding QT wallet and exchange listing?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
[URL]

Hello sir, the image link didn't work, You forgot to add " / " on end tag of URL.  Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I just read this platform link and it's very promising for the features provided, supported by an experienced founding team. what is the price of this token? Are there great partners who have worked together?
Activity: 476
This project is generous even giving out airdrops in addition to the main bounty. I hope this innovative project will succeed with the introduction of first of its kind  POT concept tackling the problem of scalability which is an Achille's hill to many projects. Bravo TAU.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
[URL]

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE
Activity: 96
This project being a proof-of-transaction shows that it is a unique project the will change things in blockchain especially when it comes to transaction, scalability and transaction fees.
Activity: 36
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!
Activity: 420
This is one of the biggest ICO will be launch this year, Fastest transaction the better usage.

Most of other coins that are mineable are having difficulties with blocks. With the use of proof transaction that acts block usage on each transfer this makes more interesting on digging on their concept.

I cant wait for the launch of their ICO and be part of them!
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
update: 8/2 - YOU ARE LUCKY YOU SAW THIS we're opening a 24HR FACEBOOK FAUCET FOR THE LAUNCH OF TAUCOIN

GO TO TAUCOIN.IO AND CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WALLET AND COINS  Grin

in site it is showing testcoins. is this good?
Genesis block is generated on Aug 1st. All coins holdership is good. We will hard fork to mainnet to replace testnet with same block information in 15 days. Hope this clears.
Oh..i see. Thanks for the info. Can you plz tell me if tau have some other bounty tasks or planning to announce?
i am somehow interested in this project and waiting for hitting exchange.    
update: 8/2 - YOU ARE LUCKY YOU SAW THIS we're opening a 24HR FACEBOOK FAUCET FOR THE LAUNCH OF TAUCOIN

GO TO TAUCOIN.IO AND CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WALLET AND COINS  Grin

Genesis block is generated on Aug 1st. All coins holdership is good. We will hard fork to mainnet to replace testnet with same block information in 15 days. Hope this clears.
So you will be rewarded by doing transactions. I forgot where did I heard this idea from another project. But it's not called Proof of transaction. So you're the first to coin this word I think. I thought there's no ICO but when I checked the website 74% will be allocated. Would it be too big if you're thinking of the number of transaction and not the volume?
If i understand your question correctly, here is the answer, We use mining club accumulated transaction fee as weight to give probaility for next block generation. We plan to use transaction numbers to replace time interval. Our ICO is for two purpose: 1. Keep lights on in TAU foundation. 2. Distribute TAU coins to massive public by 1 million TAU auction in EOS style daily from Oct 15th. Once TAU reached equliblium with BTC, we will end ICO and do pure bounty program.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191

GO TO TAUCOIN.IO AND CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WALLET AND COINS  Grin

Activity: 73
So you will be rewarded by doing transactions. I forgot where did I heard this idea from another project. But it's not called Proof of transaction. So you're the first to coin this word I think. I thought there's no ICO but when I checked the website 74% will be allocated. Would it be too big if you're thinking of the number of transaction and not the volume?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.

How would you suggest A.I. can be implemented into the TAU blockchain? Suggestions are always welcome.

TAU looks to position itself as the most secure, most fair and most environmentally friendly pure cryptocurrency available if you find any flaws in the proof-of-transaction protocol or anything else, feel free to enter our debate to win 1M TAU and $1,000 BTC!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-winner-gets-all-proof-of-transaction-consensus-debate-bounty-4907712
Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions. We hope to resolve a few cool things, essential daily user behavior, transactions as proof to protect and grow the chain, onchain club mining, remove block time interval and onchain signal system for voting and delegating chain economics.
Activity: 30
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the business. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
Pages:
Jump to: