Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 13. (Read 25912 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

TAUcoin is a pure cryptocurrency without any of the fancy smart-contracting frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin, acts as a unit of currency. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are extremely damaging to the environment (PoW-based) and favor the wealthy (PoS-based), TAUcoin instead rewards people for actually transacting with their balance, rather than just holding for speculation unlike many cryptocurrencies. This gives TAU extraordinary utility as it promotes the velocity of money, rather than encouraging the hodl mentality.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project? Will you have an ICO or airdrop? What form of distribution of your coin do you envisage? And yet-check the availability of your site.

You can get the coin of this project through participating in ICO by purchasing or participating in the bounty campaign and airdrop. Their is a massive allocation for the bounty campaign just make sure you participate diligently.
Activity: 35
Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Activity: 1
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
Activity: 14
Future i s a better in this coin. I am investing in this project. very big team in this project so I like it.
Good morning  I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this project is going to be was not
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
We just published a new article! "The Great TAU Debate" Check it out on Medium now!

And don't forget to participate in our debate, where can win some serious cash! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-winner-gets-all-proof-of-transaction-consensus-debate-bounty-4907712
Activity: 28
Good evening, guys! Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your business guys
Activity: 42
 Wink Wink ;)I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

[/URL]

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE AIRDROP!

Fixed.

Also note that we have a 1 MILLION TAU + $1,000 BTC debate contest ongoing right now. If you think you've got what it takes to throw down and win the grand prize, feel free to give it a shot in the the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4907712.0;topicseen

Use this
Code:
[center][URL=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44846141][img]https://i.imgur.com/cIVnkWq.png[/img][/URL][/center]

I will try my best to win that contest hahaha. So yeah, goodluck to all participants  Grin Grin
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
We are still focusing on technology development of mainnet, wallet, auto block interval and on chain voting. No price will set for TAU from foundation angle. We love to work with all partners to use TAU and exchangers to list TAU. We want to do a good infrastruture job, currently not plan to find specific utility and do exchange by our self.

I think yes the utility would really come along when you did a very solid structure. But do you have anything in mind for the purpose in the real world economy? But this is an open one that can be used as well in tech platforms I think.
Tau is designed as fast circulation crypto currency. We remove the burden of hardware arms race, block generation time interval constraints, off chain mining club. It is a brand new blockchain to support open use.
Activity: 46
A good promising project, all your ideas, concepts, implementations and your team work was done a great job. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
Activity: 73
We are still focusing on technology development of mainnet, wallet, auto block interval and on chain voting. No price will set for TAU from foundation angle. We love to work with all partners to use TAU and exchangers to list TAU. We want to do a good infrastruture job, currently not plan to find specific utility and do exchange by our self.

I think yes the utility would really come along when you did a very solid structure. But do you have anything in mind for the purpose in the real world economy? But this is an open one that can be used as well in tech platforms I think.
Activity: 73
So you will be rewarded by doing transactions. I forgot where did I heard this idea from another project. But it's not called Proof of transaction. So you're the first to coin this word I think. I thought there's no ICO but when I checked the website 74% will be allocated. Would it be too big if you're thinking of the number of transaction and not the volume?
If i understand your question correctly, here is the answer, We use mining club accumulated transaction fee as weight to give probaility for next block generation. We plan to use transaction numbers to replace time interval. Our ICO is for two purpose: 1. Keep lights on in TAU foundation. 2. Distribute TAU coins to massive public by 1 million TAU auction in EOS style daily from Oct 15th. Once TAU reached equliblium with BTC, we will end ICO and do pure bounty program.

I hope you also replicate what the EOS price did.  Grin If this is the case then it would take almost a year as what happened to their project. Slowly but surely. The support should be well established like them.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
At last you open your Airdrop and Bounty, it can help a lot to spread the word of your project in every area of the Internet! Your project is very potential, hope and wish for your success!
Activity: 45
Telegram username:@Vivoindian                          Taucoin address: TEoMFTK2Kps89HUZa1Z5nH1XGMZb9knXZt               
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I want to support this kind of project and excited for this to become successful. The team is working well and they really want to build a strong foundation for all the people. Securing the money for community is their will to do.
Activity: 36
Good morning dev's. That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 3
Good project ,wish them all succes
Pages:
Jump to: