Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 17. (Read 25912 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Just a heads up.
Due to some personal reasons, I was not available to complete the Taucoin article that I was writing.

I am currently finishing it up with a couple more articles that I am writing, including one that is about EQL and it's new website launch.

I'll be posting them around at the same time by the end of this day or the next. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
The more the transactions the more the block rewards! I can't be left out on this

That's right, the more transactions your harvest club manages to accumulate, the greater your chance of discovering the next block and hence the higher your overall fee returns. It pays to transact in Tau, moving away from the antiquated 'hodl' mentality that damages the cryptocurrency industry.
Nice project. Will be following for more details

Hey, it would be best to follow along on Telegram, as updates are posted there instantly.

Check us out https://t.me/taucoin
www.V.systems
Your articulation of security and fast transactions is epic. I have a question though is this platform going to work across other cryptocurrencies or just for Taucoins alone?

This is not an erc20 token. It's on it's own blockchain so I don't think it will "work" other cryptos.
Not sure what you meant by that to begin with.
Sure once an exchange implements a Taucoin wallet you can surely deposit your coins there and have a go at live trading that the exchange supports.

But you might see other cryptos adopting the same consensus mechanism, then you will see a greater compatibility among those cryptos - if that made sense.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Your articulation of security and fast transactions is epic. I have a question though is this platform going to work across other cryptocurrencies or just for Taucoins alone?

Fast transaction is still under development. We believe it will be adopted elsewhere when our experiment is successful. As for consensus, POT can become popular when its economic promotion effect is realized.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
The more the transactions the more the block rewards! I can't be left out on this
Activity: 194
Merit: 29

Thats a great question. Today, its envisioned as its own chain. I'll have someone think about it more and get back to you with a more complete answer, but thanks for the imagination! If you are in telegram, DM me your wallet address for the imagination bounty bonus Smiley
I am not able to get my free tokens from your website do help

Please join our telegram community at https://t.me/taucoin and we would be happy to help.
Activity: 4
I am not able to get my free tokens from your website do help
Activity: 5
Me thinking way whales are trying to misuse bitcoins through hoarding btc this is an idea worth implementing to dissuade "investors in btc" rather than meet its objectives. I guess this is what you guys are doing and will follow you on all platforms. Which ones do you have pls?
Activity: 96
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
 I'm pretty sure that the team will be able to translate all their ideas and develop the project for the better and towards improving technology
Activity: 9
Just checked out your whitepaper guys and cant wait to engage and learn more about the PoT mechanism. Its genius and a wonderful team you have on telegram quite engaging and answering questions right away plus knowledgeable. All the best with this project

I'm surprised that the core team is actually engaged with the community, way more than most other crypto startups. I can only hope that they keep up this pace.

I am waiting to read more details about this POT and its value to the community which I need more insights about. When is your whitepaper ready?

Read the article Parodium linked to earlier [1]

Or wait for mine to be published by the end of the day -9th Aug.
Just checked out the article by Parodium as well will be waiting for yours Legendster Grin. Want to amass more knowledge especially about TAU and their blockchain added value
Activity: 342
Just received my free TAU tokens looking forward to the this project ICO. Worth keeping an eye on guys Wink

Yes keep a close eye Wink -- major update about to be announced that will have all TAU holders before August 10th very excited
Keep us posted guys like you've been through your telegram group. Cant say many more thank you enough!
Activity: 151
Is your USP the transaction rate only?

Tau is a move away from energy-intensive POW and POS-type blockchains. The main USP of Tau is its egalitarian nature, offering a system that avoids favoring old hands and long-term holders, and instead rewarding people for doing the very thing cryptocurrency was designed for... Transactions!

Now I see the USPs especially when argued from the energy saving perspective and its reward based system. Cheers to the team and keep doing the good job
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
When login with FB for the faucet, it display a ^password field with square that can't be used.
I'm on chrome.
www.V.systems
Just checked out your whitepaper guys and cant wait to engage and learn more about the PoT mechanism. Its genius and a wonderful team you have on telegram quite engaging and answering questions right away plus knowledgeable. All the best with this project

I'm surprised that the core team is actually engaged with the community, way more than most other crypto startups. I can only hope that they keep up this pace.

I am waiting to read more details about this POT and its value to the community which I need more insights about. When is your whitepaper ready?

Read the article Parodium linked to earlier [1]

Or wait for mine to be published by the end of the day -9th Aug.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Just received my free TAU tokens looking forward to the this project ICO. Worth keeping an eye on guys Wink

Yes keep a close eye Wink -- major update about to be announced that will have all TAU holders before August 10th very excited
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Tau is a move away from energy-intensive POW and POS-type blockchains. The main USP of Tau is its egalitarian nature, offering a system that avoids favoring old hands and long-term holders, and instead rewarding people for doing the very thing cryptocurrency was designed for... Transactions!
indeed very nice to his concept of the project, and they also put forward about the economic society

Pages:
Jump to: