Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 20. (Read 25912 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 100
this really interest me, I am interested in this project, but I want to wait for the launch of bounty program first, and when I feel comfortable in TAU project
then I will participate as an investor
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project? Will you have an ICO or airdrop? What form of distribution of your coin do you envisage? And yet-check the availability of your site.

We will be starting a bounty in the next few weeks, followed by an ICO. If you or your friends want to participate in our testnet you can be the first to receive coins. All you will need is a facebook account to receive your free coins instantly!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project? Will you have an ICO or airdrop? What form of distribution of your coin do you envisage? And yet-check the availability of your site.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Reserved for bounty announcement.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29

TAUCOIN.IO | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | DISCORD | GITHUB | REDDIT

TAUcoin is an experimental cryptocurrency powered by Proof of Transaction.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

“If you look at a blockchain and open up a block, the majority of the information in the block is actually transaction data. So what if we could use the majority of the blockchain information and also people’s daily behavior, which is also transaction, to protect network security, while also driving the blockchain forward. That would be very ideal.”
– David Wu
CEO, TAUcoin

TAUcoin Features

TAUcoin Allocation

DEBATE | DEVELOP | STARTUP

TAUcoin Team

Tech:

Our social media:

Pages:
Jump to: