Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 27. (Read 211432 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
api_listen=127.0.0.1:3333 doesnt seem to work with claymores miner manager 4.0

We'll add a built-in adapter to our own API so it'll work with Claymore's old stuff shortly, one-two versions away.

Thank you very much!
I can see statistics in Claymore's manager app, but when I try to view miner console in browser I get an CM API failed to parse rpc: GET / HTTP/1.1 error in TRM log
Bug or feature?
Activity: 41
Hi, any way to chunk log files into more manageable sizes, like 4/8MB? maybe even an external script?

Use Notepad++ app
It can read 100-150MB *.txt files with no problem
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Hi, any way to chunk log files into more manageable sizes, like 4/8MB? maybe even an external script?
Activity: 1
Hi, I can ask help for set correctly my HiveOS with TeamRedMiner?
I don't know what I need to insert in user config.
I have actually 4x 5700xt bios modded to 725mv.

I've found this on google but I think isn't correct.
http://www.miningitaly.it/foto/02.JPG

Thanks
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
I'm scanning through your USAGE file and not seeing about being able to set core/mem/voltages...Is that possible with this miner?
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
is it possible for 4GB cards to use computer ram or use another 8GB ram cards?

No ram is way too slow for what is needed here.  Vram is required. 
4GB CARDS ARE DEAD--

So, LolMiner has implemented "ZombieMode".  There are tricks to stuff more than 4GB of data into 4GB of VRAM, but they are limited.  Programmers are spending too much effort on the 4GB cards for mining ETH.

I do not know the specifics, but if you like zombie horror flicks, you may know that the flesh on zombies is rotting and falling off.  Substitute the word "performance" for "flesh", and you picture in your mind the future for mining ETH with a 4GB GPU.

I mine BeamIII with my 3GB 1060 cards.  At times, the payout is better than mining ETH.  Simply apply the 4GB cards on a different algo.

--scryptr

For 3gb cards sure.  For 4gb cards still getting 27mhs....which is $1.17 a card on ETH vs $0.52 on beam.   Makes the maths simple.  Will need to fall below 12mhs before Beam is more profitable to mine than Eth on those cards. 
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
Claymore API now supported, meaning you can use EthMan to monitor TRM rigs.

--cm_api_listen=127.0.0.1:3333

still doesnt seem to work with claymore miner manager 4.0

legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
4GB CARDS ARE DEAD--

So, LolMiner has implemented "ZombieMode".  There are tricks to stuff more than 4GB of data into 4GB of VRAM, but they are limited.  Programmers are spending too much effort on the 4GB cards for mining ETH.

I do not know the specifics, but if you like zombie horror flicks, you may know that the flesh on zombies is rotting and falling off.  Substitute the word "performance" for "flesh", and you picture in your mind the future for mining ETH with a 4GB GPU.

I mine BeamIII with my 3GB 1060 cards.  At times, the payout is better than mining ETH.  Simply apply the 4GB cards on a different algo.

--scryptr
Activity: 42
is it possible for 4GB cards to use computer ram or use another 8GB ram cards?
do i understand correctly that this miner is designed to work only on amd gpus?

That would be the Team Red part.  Nvidia is called Team Green.  
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Does anyone know how to relate TRM device number IE -d 0,1,2 etc to the physical card in the rig on Ubuntu 20.4?

Thanks

it's based on the bus_id
lspci | grep VGA

Yes but is there a way to relate it to the physical card?  On windows you just dont activate it or stop it and the fan stops, under Linux the fan always runs

Thanks
Activity: 12
do i understand correctly that this miner is designed to work only on amd gpus?
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Does anyone know how to relate TRM device number IE -d 0,1,2 etc to the physical card in the rig on Ubuntu 20.4?

Thanks

it's based on the bus_id
lspci | grep VGA

Activity: 148

Thanks

In the past when I've needed to do this, the best way has been to change fan speed for one card in software to max speed, will then be easy to tell which physical card corresponds to which number in software.
Activity: 104

Thanks
Activity: 279
Merit: 104

Minimum step is 2 so mayby 4078 then 4080 and if not step down 4074 etc...

this isnt overclocking. it will just run or not. this isnt voltages that could cause harm.

Not talking about harm or voltage.  Several devs and some of the mining os people actually state to do in increments to find maximum speed.  Its memory size.  I just suggested he check the other close sizes.  Because over time it will move down not up as dag increases.  And im incorrect in stating min step is 2...it is 1.  So try the odd numbers around that size to find fastest.

As far as I understand it, I have dialled in the correct memory allocation figure for my cards.  I dont need to do anything more.  At the next epoch, the amount of DAG spilled over to mobo memory will increase while GPU allocation will be constant from here.   Will be interesting to watch the hash rate reduction for each new epoch, though.
Cheers

this isnt overclocking. it will just run or not. this isnt voltages that could cause harm.

Not talking about harm or voltage.  Several devs and some of the mining os people actually state to do in increments to find maximum speed.  Its memory size.  I just suggested he check the other close sizes.  Because over time it will move down not up as dag increases.  And im incorrect in stating min step is 2...it is 1.  So try the odd numbers around that size to find fastest.
Activity: 37

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
HEEELLLOOO!

AAANYYY ADVIIIICEEE FOR NAVY SPEEEDUUUP ?!?!?!?

Hmm i think you mean Navi.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: