Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 26. (Read 211432 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Is it possible to have the miner shutdown when a GPU reaches a certain temperature instead of just stopping the GPU?

Thanks
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Is it possible to set Intensity with this miner I  like to use my computer for word and still mine at the same time.

and I also get all the time
dev pool failed to connect.
to which pool is connecting and which port?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
If you are happier with the worse miner and less money, I think no one will miss you here. It's still your decision.

Merry x-mas to all Smiley

It's not a question of being happy, it's an observation everyone says that PH or Claymore cheats on sharing but no one really has proof.

I look between my rigs and my pools (I tested 4 pools same things)

9 * RX580 NITRO + SE / 8GB straps
Claymore: 304MHS
PheonixMiner: 302MHS
TeamRedMiner: 294MHS
LolMiner: 294 MHS

We still lose a lot of power from one miner to another. I haven't done the share number test yet.

it's just a shame to fall asleep on optimizations, development of 4GB cards ...
To release a miner without memory optimizations, having to use 50 software for that, claymore was good for that.

Here is an article where they proved that Phoenix miner inflates hashrates by about 3%.

https://github.com/Kerney666/trm-ethash-miner-tester
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
Kawpow requires more power and stock settings as far as i know so if you had higher mem freq you might want to go stock
Activity: 12
Hi, guys

I have 4 GPUs (3 rx 580 and 1 rx 570) of 4 gb, I started mining Ravencoin (kawpow) after ETH. I have a problem, after 40 minutes of work, the machine shuts down. It's my turn to reboot and restart, does anyone have any ideas? This is my configuration:

teamredminer.exe -a kawpow --temp_limit=95 --enable_compute -o stratum+tcp://rvn-us-east1.nanopool.org:12222 -u WALLET.VMGV/myemail -p x

I thought it might be the temperatures and I limited them, it keeps restarting. I adjusted the power limit on MSI Afterburner and it continues to reset. I have 4 gb of RAM, SSD 60gb, modified virtual memory, enough disk space, windows 10, tweaks, windows defender off, etc.

I wait for some suggestion, thanks!
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

It is a very goddamn high devfee, than many other mining software 2.5 percent gosh, hopefully you end up just like Claymoreminer

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
on hiveos, teamred miner is sufficient. Low energy consumption, a bit lower hasrate than phoeneix.
Thanks
Activity: 10
Hy,

i have vegas 56 hynix and are running it with blockchain driver, should i switched to the newest adrenalin?

thx.
Activity: 6
If you check share count between TRM and Phoenix, they are the same. That's because Phoenix seems to show fake hashrate (very little increase).
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
TRM is also good miner, i got good speeds and share on kawpow but on eth mining i was unlucky, here nobody helped to adjust trm for eth. ofcourse if your cards modded then it works good i really dont like idea modding bios 1 by 1 it is old school. will be very cool if trm can add core memory and voltage control and most important strap injection, write all of this in bat file and run it no need for AB or overdriventool. for me overdriventool makes my rigs unstable i dont know why i must give more voltage on ntool, many crashes with ntool. please developers give us this. thanks
Activity: 413
Merit: 21
If you are happier with the worse miner and less money, I think no one will miss you here. It's still your decision.

Merry x-mas to all Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
pheonix is faster for my modded cards by 5mhs. 
im problably not doing something right.
Activity: 5
this thing kept crashing so often - I finally decided to switch to Phoenix Miner - 5 days non-stop mining still going strong.

bonus? HUGE savings on outrages devfees. Grin
Activity: 81
ALL THE BEST FOR TRM CREW!
WELL DONE JOB FOR 7.0.22 MINER (NAVI accent kernel)!!!

Activity: 41
Hi! I do migrate to TRM from another miner as RTM is really cool!
I use OverdriveNTool+AMD Memory Tweak XL for Navi cards, but latest OverdriveNTool can`t manage core voltage with drivers later than 20.5.1 and not perfect overall. Also most of my rigs runs later drivers((
What about memory and core clock and voltage settings via TRM? At least for Windows users... It`s a great feature from another miner I miss very much..
Or may be some advises regarding tools for Windows?
Activity: 64
these new kernels work great for me so far...I save 5w per gpu (compared to phoenixminer). I´ll test some days.

question: how´s your experience with overclocking? as I consume less power now, can I raise core clock to raise mhash? or is my oc limit the same?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Hi, any way to chunk log files into more manageable sizes, like 4/8MB? maybe even an external script?

Use Notepad++ app
It can read 100-150MB *.txt files with no problem

Thank you, but opening the file is not the issue, searching is.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
any news for vega kernal, navi already got love from dev

i hope other gpus like vega got to, atleast more efficent miner  Cheesy, minimum like v6 ish performance

how about amd new gpus any progress in background?
Activity: 41
api_listen=127.0.0.1:3333 doesnt seem to work with claymores miner manager 4.0

We'll add a built-in adapter to our own API so it'll work with Claymore's old stuff shortly, one-two versions away.

Thank you very much!
I can see statistics in Claymore's manager app, but when I try to view miner console in brouser I get an CM API failed to parse rpc: GET / HTTP/1.1 error in TRM log
Bug or feature?

how did you get it to work? can you share your bat file

Just add in your *.bat
Code:
--cm_api_listen=0.0.0.0:3333
in Claymore's manager app press "Add Miner" button with
Code:
IP: your rig IP
Port: 3333
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
api_listen=127.0.0.1:3333 doesnt seem to work with claymores miner manager 4.0

We'll add a built-in adapter to our own API so it'll work with Claymore's old stuff shortly, one-two versions away.

Thank you very much!
I can see statistics in Claymore's manager app, but when I try to view miner console in brouser I get an CM API failed to parse rpc: GET / HTTP/1.1 error in TRM log
Bug or feature?

how did you get it to work? can you share your bat file
Pages:
Jump to: