Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 28. (Read 211432 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 104
Can confirm that the latest (0.7.21) TRM miner works well with my 2 x RX 570 Sapphire Pulse 4Gb cards,
currently both mining ETH at 28.3 MH/s each.   This is on Xubuntu 16.04 with driver version 17.30.  
Here is my command line

teamredminer --platform=0  -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -u xxxxxx.$WK -p x \
 --eth_4g_max_alloc=4076,4076 --fan_control=:::44,:::26 --pool_no_ensub

A good thing of this miner compared to Phoenixminer is the clean startup and shutdown, as well as lower power consp.   No more hangup requiring box reboot.
Will be keen to see how well the DAG spillover to system mem works into the coming weeks.

try --eth_4g_max_alloc=4080,4080.

You are right now in zombie mode. You don't need to wait for the coming weeks.

Already tried 4080.  Miner/computer got unstable after few mins.  Dialled back 1 notch at a time until miner has been stable for 1 day now at 4076.
YMMV.
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
Can confirm that the latest (0.7.21) TRM miner works well with my 2 x RX 570 Sapphire Pulse 4Gb cards,
currently both mining ETH at 28.3 MH/s each.   This is on Xubuntu 16.04 with driver version 17.30.  
Here is my command line

teamredminer --platform=0  -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -u xxxxxx.$WK -p x \

A good thing of this miner compared to Phoenixminer is the clean startup and shutdown, as well as lower power consp.   No more hangup requiring box reboot.
Will be keen to see how well the DAG spillover to system mem works into the coming weeks.

Minimum step is 2 so mayby 4078 then 4080 and if not step down 4074 etc...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Here is my command line

Activity: 279
Merit: 104
Here is my command line

Activity: 37
well is december 25, 4gb gpu will perish on eth dag size?

next week will be interesting time for eth miner, i will watch how much diff will go down this moment

my body is ready for party

All 4GB cards are now in zombie mode.

I could not get the dag buffer past 4080 on my linux rig. Lost 7mh over 5 cards today...and that will continue.
Activity: 81
HEEELLLOOO!

AAANYYY ADVIIIICEEE FOR NAVY SPEEEDUUUP ?!?!?!?

next week will be interesting time for eth miner, i will watch how much diff will go down this moment

Actually for miners running linux the can run until end of january by then 4gb cards will be about 50% of the hash they were.  So the dropping away will be a little gradual.  Some miners have already fallen off with most asics now stopped.  Problem is huge new amount of hash from the new series gpus is also coming online.  Interesting times.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

Activity: 41
api_listen=127.0.0.1:3333 doesnt seem to work with claymores miner manager 4.0

We'll add a built-in adapter to our own API so it'll work with Claymore's old stuff shortly, one-two versions away.

Need it very very much!!!
@mrvigas

I am so glad to see this but i am using only Linux.
Rewrite it for Linux Wink

TNX
Hello.
Is there amy, any way to speed up cards hashrate???

I have RX 5700 XT NAVI GPUs) and whatever i do all cards working with A624-A634 self tuning parameter. Tried to change A to higher values but without a success Sad  Nov i am using a 0.7.21 miner...

Any, any advice to speed it up?!?!

TNX
Guys i have problem i have 4*rx 470 4gb, and one 390 8gb... When i want to turn on team red miner i cannot only because of 390 i Get error, can i stop detection of this card and use only other four...

From the link on the First Post of this thread:

-d, --devices=DEVLIST     Sets gpu devices to use from detected list. DEVLIST should be a comma-
                              separated list of device indices, e.g. -d 0,1,2,4.  If not specified, all
                              devices on the platform(s) will be used.  NOTE: by default the devices are ordered
                              by pcie bus ordering. Use --list_devices to show indices.

I did that and same, i got error, When start recognizing he said dont recognize hawaii and just reset miner...

If the 390 is not in 1st position gpu0...does it work on the 1 card with -d 0
This should only allow it to run on that card.  Then add one by one until you work it out.
You can also do the list_devices to see the numbering.  Because it sounds like you are not omitting the card.  Also try both -d and —devices=
Activity: 5
The RX 550 Baffin cards are running on Linux based RAVE OS with low hashrate comparing with the RX 550 Lexa cards.
Baffin only gets 300 H/s, but Lexa gets 520 H/s at CN haven using TRM newest version.
All cards are elpida memory and using memory straps from SRB. 1150/870mV core and 1900/870mV memory.
When I run baffin cards rigs on win 10, it gets 480 H/s each.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem ?

Thank you.

Can you post your command line?

--no_lean --no_cpu_check --enable_compute --cn_config=L4+3:AAA
Activity: 18
Guys i have problem i have 4*rx 470 4gb, and one 390 8gb... When i want to turn on team red miner i cannot only because of 390 i Get error, can i stop detection of this card and use only other four...

-d, --devices=DEVLIST     Sets gpu devices to use from detected list. DEVLIST should be a comma-
                              devices on the platform(s) will be used.  NOTE: by default the devices are ordered

I did that and same, i got error, When start recognizing he said dont recognize hawaii and just reset miner...

Activity: 18
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
The RX 550 Baffin cards are running on Linux based RAVE OS with low hashrate comparing with the RX 550 Lexa cards.
Baffin only gets 300 H/s, but Lexa gets 520 H/s at CN haven using TRM newest version.
All cards are elpida memory and using memory straps from SRB. 1150/870mV core and 1900/870mV memory.

Thank you.

Can you post your command line?
Activity: 5

Thank you.
Activity: 417
[2020-12-12 18:37:57] Pool eu-01.miningrigrentals.com received new job. (job_id: 0x3bef404a660..., diff 0.250 / 1074 MH)
[2020-12-12 18:37:57] Pool eu-01.miningrigrentals.com share rejected. (GPU3) Error code: 23 - Low difficulty (a:126 r:1u) (356 ms) (diff 4.98 GH)

What is this error? i see this error every 2-3 hour and reject

miner is stable and work fine 3-4 days but have 1% reject

other ring identical. work fine but 1% reject for error code 23

Pretty high accept roundtrip time on that share, looks like a Nicehash reject as well. Is this a rental period or are you falling back to Nicehash between rentals? Nicehash are horrible with their reject policy, they pump out jobs and reject anything for "old" jobs from 200ms ago. You can see that you just received a new job right before the share was rejected, so my guess is simply that the share was for the prev job, and the underlying pool (Nicehash or not) rejects it.

not NH. NH have 2-3% reject with identical error. i dont konow what pool is this. this is rentals rig and user use pool but i not see wich pool.
but i see this error code 23 and on ethermine and nanopool. 0,5-1%
Activity: 658
Merit: 86
thanks a lot!

one more question. i now run the vegas with ref 15600 rc 35 rcdrd 19 get 47 mh/s hashrate when auto tune set konfig on a1024.
but autotune set is not erverytime the same for example now 1 card is on eth config a736 and there are only 44mh's hashrate . Same cards with the same settings.

Can i set the eth config fix in the command line? or start autotune new?
and i need help with a batch file for amd tweak tool for startup i've the amdtweaktoolxl and i wrote

(folder of tweak toolxl...).exe --i 0,1,2,3,4,5 --rcdrd 19 --REF 15600 --rfc 164 --rc 35

it opens the tweak tool but didn't set any settings?

thx

Use --eth_config=A1024 to make all cards use A1024. If you have a mixed rig, you might need to specify each gpu individually with --eth_config=A1024,A288,A1024 for a Vega+Polaris+Vega setup. The autotune shouldn't really miss that much though, I wonder if you were throttled or something during the tuning, hmm.

For the mem tweaks, you need to download the command line tool, not the xl tool. Grab it here: https://github.com/Eliovp/amdmemorytweak/releases/tag/0.1.9.1. Download WinAMDTweak.exe, IOMap.sys, IOMap64.sys. Then, you need to go to version 0.1.8.1 and download EIO.dll as well. ElioVP missed including that file in the 0.1.9.1 release. Last, run WinAMDTweak.exe as Administrator using your arguments listed above and it should work.
Pages:
Jump to: