Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 52. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Anyone able to use the Electrum wallet?  First run it ran fine and synced.  Now I get an error something went wrong with opening.  So I downloaded a new electrum wallet to a different machine and tried to restore from seed.  When I enter the seed, the "Next" button never activates.  Same when I tried with Private keys.

I've mined a lot to this address.  Is there any way to recover?

EDIT:

I solved this by copying the default_wallet file from the old wallet to the new one.  I was using Win 7 with the version that wasn't working,  Switched to Win 8.1 and it works fine.

I'm new to Electrum.  Does this mean that the only way to restore an electrum wallet by seed or key is by having a backup copy of the wallet file?

EDIT #2

It looks like I can't mine to the Electrum wallet.  What else would I use it for?  lol

I still use the old Electrum wallet and works fine but need to upgrade.
My wallet is on mac does mac also have a default_wallet file somewhere? Where can i find it?

The default wallet file is called default_wallet, which is created when you first run the application and is located in the /wallets folder.

On Windows:

Show hidden files
Go to \Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Electrum\wallets (or %APPDATA%\Electrum\wallets)

On Mac:

Open Finder
Go to folder (shift+cmd+G) and type ~/.electrum

On Linux:

Home Folder
Go -> Location and type ~/.electrum
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Anyone able to use the Electrum wallet?  First run it ran fine and synced.  Now I get an error something went wrong with opening.  So I downloaded a new electrum wallet to a different machine and tried to restore from seed.  When I enter the seed, the "Next" button never activates.  Same when I tried with Private keys.

EDIT:

I solved this by copying the default_wallet file from the old wallet to the new one.  I was using Win 7 with the version that wasn't working,  Switched to Win 8.1 and it works fine.

I'm new to Electrum.  Does this mean that the only way to restore an electrum wallet by seed or key is by having a backup copy of the wallet file?

EDIT #2

It looks like I can't mine to the Electrum wallet.  What else would I use it for?  lol

I still use the old Electrum wallet and works fine but need to upgrade.
My wallet is on mac does mac also have a default_wallet file somewhere? Where can i find it?

Activity: 31

EDIT:

EDIT #2

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
I need help with my wallet keeps saying could not get any outputs, please wait.
I tried everything.i have 10000 exactly in wallet and then I tried with 10001 and still keep getting that same error. I tried sending it to a whole different computer with a new install from a new wallet and still. I am trying to setup masternode.

Hi, please follow this guide: https://snowgem.org/faq#collateral
Activity: 5
I need help with my wallet keeps saying could not get any outputs, please wait.
I tried everything.i have 10000 exactly in wallet and then I tried with 10001 and still keep getting that same error. I tried sending it to a whole different computer with a new install from a new wallet and still. I am trying to setup masternode.
fmx
Activity: 41
We'll fork to anti ASIC. As you know, BTCP forked their chain by changing N,K parameters.
One of the reason we don't do it too soon is that: we still don't know how ASIC works, can it change N,K parameters dynamically. If yes, we need another fork if we do the same as BTCP.
We have to make sure what we'll do to not create so many forks in the future. Thanks to BTCP team for their work but we'll not do it too soon.
There're 2 scenarios:
1. If ASIC can't change N,K dynamically, we'll do the same as BTCP and other coins, which will create a big community for that fork.
2. If not, we'll find another algorithm which is ASIC resistance in a long time.

I like that strategy. Snowgem rocks!
Activity: 9
new snowgem mining pool http://xsg.poool.com
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
If snowgem will be forked to add the asic proof, that will really make it first equihash coin to be fork. Let's see how everyone reacts to that hypothetical issue. As of now, snowgem is becoming a great investment for any present coin. Also knowing that whitepaper has not been released yet. Yes, there will be roadmap and whitepaper to be release. That's when price will rocket to the moon.
I hope that Snowgem will be pioneer one more time in the ecosystem of Equihash algorithm coins.
The coin is the first one has masternode, then what will happen in terms of its price if Snowgem become the first Equihash algo coin forked in order to fight against Bitman Cryptonight ASIC?
copper member
We'll fork to anti ASIC. As you know, BTCP forked their chain by changing N,K parameters.
One of the reason we don't do it too soon is that: we still don't know how ASIC works, can it change N,K parameters dynamically. If yes, we need another fork if we do the same as BTCP.
We have to make sure what we'll do to not create so many forks in the future. Thanks to BTCP team for their work but we'll not do it too soon.
There're 2 scenarios:
1. If ASIC can't change N,K dynamically, we'll do the same as BTCP and other coins, which will create a big community for that fork.
2. If not, we'll find another algorithm which is ASIC resistance in a long time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If snowgem will be forked to add the asic proof, that will really make it first equihash coin to be fork. Let's see how everyone reacts to that hypothetical issue. As of now, snowgem is becoming a great investment for any present coin. Also knowing that whitepaper has not been released yet. Yes, there will be roadmap and whitepaper to be release. That's when price will rocket to the moon.
Activity: 9

If they don't do it, we'll fork by ourselves.
Let be a first Equihash coin to fork after being the first one has masternode, TXID.

I approve simply for the coolness of that becoming a possibility haha  Cool

Heck it could even break the news and be picked up as a story by coindesk or other news sites. Good publicity move by being the first.  Grin
copper member

Anything news about coinmarketcap and bigger exchanges listing progress in the last few days, TXID?

Not yet, we contacted mercatox exchange also, waiting for their reply.

About Equihash ASIC, we have a meeting with other Equihash coins and get the best solution for us.
Yes, there are lots of discussions on the ASIC for Equihash alogrithm.
https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/zen/issues/142
https://forum.z.cash/t/let-s-talk-about-asic-mining/27353/640
Hope that eventually, Equihash community can find a way to deal with next products from Bitman.

If they don't do it, we'll fork by ourselves.
Activity: 97
About Equihash ASIC, we have a meeting with other Equihash coins and get the best solution for us.
Yes, there are lots of discussions on the ASIC for Equihash alogrithm.
https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/zen/issues/142
https://forum.z.cash/t/let-s-talk-about-asic-mining/27353/640
Hope that eventually, Equihash community can find a way to deal with next products from Bitman.
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
It is good to see that Snowgem is amongst the rare project (Masternodes included) has higher rewards for Masternodes owners over time.
No premined is another plus point for Snowgem project.
No, it's not at that block, it's the first interval block. 40% MN reward is at block 236400

You should update to 2.0.0j version.

Stocks has some delay when transferring coin, plz wait.
Anything news about coinmarketcap and bigger exchanges listing progress in the last few days, TXID?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Yeah, I support Southxechange, which has faster transaction speed than Stocks.exchange.
However, the daily volume in Stocks is a bit higher than as of South.exchange.
By the way, I hope to see next bigger exchanges as you promised in the Snowgem roadmap, TXID.
Best regards.
copper member
Hey guys any idea how long it takes to transfer from a private wallet to an exchange? Specifically stocks exchange
Sent out 4k coins and yet to show up after 2 hours
Get the feeling I'm pretty much fucked as I still have version 2.0.0f wallet still stating sng instead of xsg ...

You should update to 2.0.0j version.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SnowGem (XSG) Stats Live Masternodes.Pro

https://twitter.com/MasterNodesPro/status/992968150382620675

https://news.masternodes.pro/snowgem-xsg-stats-live/

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 60
Hey guys any idea how long it takes to transfer from a private wallet to an exchange? Specifically stocks exchange
Sent out 4k coins and yet to show up after 2 hours
Get the feeling I'm pretty much fucked as I still have version 2.0.0f wallet still stating sng instead of xsg ...
fmx
Activity: 41
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
Pages:
Jump to: