Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 53. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
The whole crypto market comes to the time to take off, by which I mean exponential growths. It's unnormal if Snowgem stay outside the common upward trend of the market.
Just contribute to rise Snowgem liquidity in order to meet the minimum volume to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. Someday, after listed on the website, Snowgem will attract new generations of traders, investors, which in turn help to support the price of Snowgem.
Let's do it, everyone.

There are thousands of projects hoping for the same, but I don't believe that all of them will grow exponentially if BTC starts increasing. Only the best ones will.
It is undeniable that bitcoin has such ability. If it keeps rising strongly, it will drive up the price of coins in most markets. This is a great opportunity. It has been proved.

Even that I doubt if you say that Bitcoin will drive up the price of coins in most markets. What makes you believe that? I think during the next moon journey it will mostly be the best ones that also increase in price significantly.
fmx
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Am I right that masternodes rewards will be increased to 35% in 2 days (193,200 block)?
Current block 189,065.
This is amazing news Smiley We are more ASIC resistance than other coins because of masternodes.

No, it's not at that block, it's the first interval block. 40% MN reward is at block 236400

Thanks dev for info.
We have 1,440 blocks daily. We just need to wait about 33 days to 5% increase in masternodes reward (40% of mining rewards)
This is also cool!
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
Am I right that masternodes rewards will be increased to 35% in 2 days (193,200 block)?
Current block 189,065.
This is amazing news Smiley We are more ASIC resistance than other coins because of masternodes.

No, it's not at that block, it's the first interval block. 40% MN reward is at block 236400
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Current block 189,065.
Increased 35%. It seems that you misunderstood the increased ROI for Masternode. Please re-read the OP carefully.
It doesn't matter that one coin will be more ASIC resistant due to Masternode. However, Masternode will do both, help the network more stable and increase difficulty in general.
fmx
Current block 189,065.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
That indeed would be an amazing scenario, if this ended up being the case, it would be a great thing to advertise. Bringing even further awareness to Snowgem in the crypto community!
Believe me, Snowgem will fly over the moon for two  main reasons:
1) It is basically a good coin, the first masternode Equihash algo coin.
2) Bitman control the game, hence Snowgem will be part of it.
Let's wait and see what happen in the next few months. Snowgem fly over the Moon, I would like to see SnowMoon this year.
Activity: 9
This is another wallet beside core wallet, a light wallet which can be run in all OS.

Agree with hard fork, we're discussing with other teams to find the most suitable algorithm for this change. Anw, we still have masternode, which makes us different from others at this time.
Snowgem is the first Equihash algorithm coin included masternode in its network. I hope that the coin will be the first Equihash-masternoded coin make hard fork to be ASIC-resistant.
Amazing scenario for Snowgem project!

That indeed would be an amazing scenario, if this ended up being the case, it would be a great thing to advertise. Bringing even further awareness to Snowgem in the crypto community!
copper member
Is this only a optional update for Snowgem users, TXID?
This is desktop version of SnowGem Copay Wallet for Linux, Windows and MAC. It can be synced with Android version.
https://github.com/Snowgem/snowgem-copay-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Furthermore, I think that it is good news for Snowgem project, at some extent.
Hardforks with a bit adjustments are one of (might be best) solutions for fights against ASIC abundance.

This is another wallet beside core wallet, a light wallet which can be run in all OS.

Agree with hard fork, we're discussing with other teams to find the most suitable algorithm for this change. Anw, we still have masternode, which makes us different from others at this time.
Is this only a optional update for Snowgem users, TXID?
This is desktop version of SnowGem Copay Wallet for Linux, Windows and MAC. It can be synced with Android version.

Furthermore, I think that it is good news for Snowgem project, at some extent.
Hardforks with a bit adjustments are one of (might be best) solutions for fights against ASIC abundance.
copper member
Is snowgem going to fork for the new asic. just interested Huh Huh Huh

Yes, it's under discussion with a lot of Equihash coins, included SnowGem.
Hardforks with a bit adjustments are one of (might be best) solutions for fights against ASIC abundance. However, all necessary stuffs should be tested carefully before implementing real forms to avoid terrible unexpected  events in the network.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
This project has developed very well, which is what everyone wants to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
If indeed such that means this is a good news for all. because I do not follow the development of this project hopefully later can be developed more and more projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This project has developed very well, which is what everyone wants to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
copper member
Is snowgem going to fork for the new asic. just interested Huh Huh Huh

Yes, it's under discussion with a lot of Equihash coins, included SnowGem.
copper member
About Equihash ASIC, we have a meeting with other Equihash coins and get the best solution for us.
copper member
Our Android wallet is availabie on Playstore, you can search with text: SnowGem Wallet or download from the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xsgcom.xsg
P/S: Fell free to report any bug.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
And how will transaction fees be calculated? Will it be similar to some altcoin or BTC? Where can I download Miner for AMD GPU?
Snowgem use Equihash algorithm, hence you can use Claymore for ZEC to mine this coin.
I am not sure how transaction fees calculated, but honestly it is very cheap (of course, much cheaper than the transactional fees of Bitcoin). I say this based on my own experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And how will transaction fees be calculated? Will it be similar to some altcoin or BTC? Where can I download Miner for AMD GPU?
Activity: 102
Hopefully Bitmain has not produced tens of thousands of these Equihash ASICs. If there's only a few thousand of these, then it won't affect the network enough to create a problem. But if it's a lot, then a fork may actually be necessary.  Undecided

Batches are typically in the thousands, but there will be multiple batches and probably models with higher hash later on (Bitmain naming this one as mini is a clue)
fmx
Bitmain must have hidden ASIC mining XSG, ZEC, ZEN... now.
They hidden mine zec, sell zec, use the money to make asic, then they sell asic. They eat all  Angry

I think masternodes rewards should be doubled to protect against ASIC miners dump.
Pages:
Jump to: