Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 54. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hopefully Bitmain has not produced tens of thousands of these Equihash ASICs. If there's only a few thousand of these, then it won't affect the network enough to create a problem. But if it's a lot, then a fork may actually be necessary.  Undecided
Activity: 4
Bitmain must have hidden ASIC mining XSG, ZEC, ZEN... now.
They hidden mine zec, sell zec, use the money to make asic, then they sell asic. They eat all  Angry
Activity: 4
Help us spread the network!

XSG Mining Pool with bounties! - https://xsgpool.com/
Current active bounty "The 1000th block finder will get 25 SnowGem!" (We're currently at 537 and climbing quickly)

Check out our latest website design
Mobile support at https://xsgpool.com/m/
Low fees 0.1% currently!
PPLNT share system!

Click "Connection Information" to get started!

Blocks can come fast, don't miss out on our next bounty!
https://xsgpool.com/
Activity: 42
TXID are you aware of the upcoming Equihash Antminer? Whats your hit on that? Are you willing to fork?
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
After releasing white paper, everyone will see our vision and absolutely we will apply to bittrex.
Totally agree with you, TXID.
Whitepaper is very important, which might help to catch attention of potential investors.
After having Whitepaper, Snowgem will keep moving to coinmarketcap.com.
I think you have done good approach.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Ok than how about Bittrex? They don't charge any fees. You just have to fit their criteria. Be unique and usefull. In my eyes XSG is unique enough.
https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/

But you need to have a whitepaper. If this can be done I think the chances are good that Bittrex might consider this coin Smiley

After releasing white paper, everyone will see our vision and absolutely we will apply to bittrex.

That sounds really good Smiley
Looking forward to read your whitepaper Smiley
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
Ok than how about Bittrex? They don't charge any fees. You just have to fit their criteria. Be unique and usefull. In my eyes XSG is unique enough.

But you need to have a whitepaper. If this can be done I think the chances are good that Bittrex might consider this coin Smiley

What is the listing fee for cryptopia?
Maybe if the community would set up a fund for this? I would donate 1 XMR for it and if everybody gives a little the return would be huge I guess .. Smiley
Why Cryptopia, which got troubles most of the time?

Never had trouble with cryptopia ..
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Maybe if the community would set up a fund for this? I would donate 1 XMR for it and if everybody gives a little the return would be huge I guess .. Smiley

IRC arround 100k $, a lot.
Activity: 322
Reserved
Sadly there would be a lot more volume if the sell orders on Stocks.exchange were at realistic or market prices.  Everyone's hoping for more than the coin is worth Sad

There are 33,000 SnowGem waiting to be sold, but the asking price is too much.

33k is not that much. Roughly 3 MNs. Thats nothing. I think its a good sign that the sellers believe in the worth of this coin and not just give them away for nothing.
And the future will proofe them right I guess ..
Activity: 115
Sadly there would be a lot more volume if the sell orders on Stocks.exchange were at realistic or market prices.  Everyone's hoping for more than the coin is worth Sad

There are 33,000 SnowGem waiting to be sold, but the asking price is too much.

fmx
Activity: 41
Lol, it doesn't make sense if small pools list Snowgem in their platform.

I have different opinion Smiley

My understanding:
more pools => more visibility => more miners => bigger network hashrate => bigger price

XSG hashrate map / pools:
https://miningpoollists.com/snowgem/
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
~
Nice suggestion, crd007. By the way, I have small recommendation for all joiners of the topic, never over quoting like your last thread.
If you don't want to over quote, what you should do is only quote which specific thread you would like to mention to discuss.
For non-used threads, delete them all, or use snip like my thread.
Hope it helps to increase the thread's interface a bit.
~
More pool listings more visibility for potential new miners and new comers.
We as community (not devs) should work to get listed elsewhere where equihash is supported. Pool listings are for free now.
It's simple more visibility better price.

Devs should work on code (updates with core zcash, wallets etc), exchanges listings and marketing.

Lol, it doesn't make sense if small pools list Snowgem in their platform. What we need are stable, large pools.
In contrast, miners should spread hashrates out in different pools in order to avoid 51% replay attacks.

To be honest, I don't know about replay attacks that you mentioned above. With your statement, should I move to other pools periodically when mining?

Depends. If you are mining on a pool which contributes not that much to the total network speed (so a small pool) you can stay there if the payouts are ok for you.
This means that no pool should ever be able to contribute more than 50% of the total network power. Don't mine at the largest pool available. Take the thrid largest or so Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
~
We as community (not devs) should work to get listed elsewhere where equihash is supported. Pool listings are for free now.

Devs should work on code (updates with core zcash, wallets etc), exchanges listings and marketing.

Lol, it doesn't make sense if small pools list Snowgem in their platform. What we need are stable, large pools.
In contrast, miners should spread hashrates out in different pools in order to avoid 51% replay attacks.

To be honest, I don't know about replay attacks that you mentioned above. With your statement, should I move to other pools periodically when mining?
fmx
Activity: 41
We as a community should focus on pools listing. We need to be listed in every equihash pools.
Come on folks don't look only at price, just get in touch with pool owners and ask for Snowgem listings.

Devs actively work on exchanges listings.

Best Masternode Coin - No Premine, No AirDrop, No ICO. Cool!
It is likely that something wrong here. There are dozens of pools for Snowgem. What did you really think when saying that 'should focus on pools listing'?
In my point of view, the most priorities at the current period for Snowgem project are:
- Listing on bigger exchanges.
- Listing on coinmarketcap.
- Bringing Snowgem to Coinpayments, and coinomi.
I think reaching all those above things are good enough for Snowgem project in the first three quarters of the year of 2018.

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
We as a community should focus on pools listing. We need to be listed in every equihash pools.
Come on folks don't look only at price, just get in touch with pool owners and ask for Snowgem listings.

Devs actively work on exchanges listings.

Best Masternode Coin - No Premine, No AirDrop, No ICO. Cool!
It is likely that something wrong here. There are dozens of pools for Snowgem. What did you really think when saying that 'should focus on pools listing'?
In my point of view, the most priorities at the current period for Snowgem project are:
- Listing on bigger exchanges.
- Listing on coinmarketcap.
- Bringing Snowgem to Coinpayments, and coinomi.
I think reaching all those above things are good enough for Snowgem project in the first three quarters of the year of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: