Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 107. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
They always said there is a waiting list and they cannot say how long it takes. So what are you complaining about? Just read before ordering... However, you can cancell your order and you will get back your USD 15... Does it affect you, that you support a startup with USD 15 when you compare to the value you will get with the card? Just be patient. That's exactely the problem of todays world. Everybody is used to get everything immediately. Want some new pants? Sure, I'll order them online and tomorrow I have them. Need to wait for something? Hell no... If you don't want to wait, skip any startups and just try with completely developed business ideads... Ah yeah, there is no lambo, as prices won't explode..  Roll Eyes

This is a financial product. You can't just deliver all cards and pray to god it works... You deliver a small amount, make sure you can handle the load, make sure you adjust load balancing correctly, make some adjustments, then you send out more cards and repeat the steps. This is about money! When something goes wrong, the money is gone! Do you want your money to disappear? Or would you prefer to wait some time and receive a perfectly working product? I really don't get you guys.. You think it is a 5 minute job do develop such a product, but actually, you have now clue what it takes.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
There is no lack of cards. It's called scaling.  Roll Eyes
Oh ok... I am waiting my card since September 1st because of scaling... hmmmm nearly 3 month... Ok if you want.

There is no lack of cards. It's called scaling.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I rather think the token is a ‘mess’, meaning that is is overpriced. Looking at the potential valuation, the current token price is still much too high in relation to the risks involved. This concern is increased by the total lack of information on when the first ‘dividend’ payment will be made. After all, this ‘dividend’ payment is just about the only thing that could give the token some value. But Mr Market does not seem to care and Mr Market is always right.

In respect of the TenX project, it is seemingly moving a bit slow because not many cards seem to be shipped out right now. But that was generally announced beforehand. The only issue I have with the project right now is unclarity when card issue can be ramped up. After all, this is needed to grow their core business.

So bottom line: the company could ramp up the communications a bit.
They have plenty of communications but most of it is to appease the TenX fanboyz who hang off every word they say, even as their token price crumbles before their very eyes.  

I cannot stand it anymore. Some newbies fudding all over the forum. This is so annoying. Go fud somewhere else, thank you.

TenX has a working product. I love their working product. I know it is no scam. Why? Because I use my card and it works every single time. Always some newbies, bought some coin at the highest level, didn't look at the market, ignored the signales and just bought. Then crying like a litte baby, blaming others for their own faults. That's how it works with newbie accounts posting such posts like you: you lost money or you are one of hundrets of fudder accounts. Always the same.

Yes FUDders are so annoying, the only way that i recommend is: DO NOT listen to bitcointalk users that don't have above 150-200 posts at least. All these users that FUD  only have 20 posts from which 18 are to FUD tenx.

I wouldn't be surprised if their also shilling for all the BS TenX copycats that have no cards, and no potential of ever getting them. Really getting sick of the scammers and fudders trying to manipulate markets, and yes - good point about post count.

Worst of all is that they really think they can manipulate the market with their comments, 100% of fudders bought tokens from competitors and they won't stop they been Fudding since page 1.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I rather think the token is a ‘mess’, meaning that is is overpriced. Looking at the potential valuation, the current token price is still much too high in relation to the risks involved. This concern is increased by the total lack of information on when the first ‘dividend’ payment will be made. After all, this ‘dividend’ payment is just about the only thing that could give the token some value. But Mr Market does not seem to care and Mr Market is always right.

In respect of the TenX project, it is seemingly moving a bit slow because not many cards seem to be shipped out right now. But that was generally announced beforehand. The only issue I have with the project right now is unclarity when card issue can be ramped up. After all, this is needed to grow their core business.

They have plenty of communications but most of it is to appease the TenX fanboyz who hang off every word they say, even as their token price crumbles before their very eyes.  

I cannot stand it anymore. Some newbies fudding all over the forum. This is so annoying. Go fud somewhere else, thank you.

TenX has a working product. I love their working product. I know it is no scam. Why? Because I use my card and it works every single time. Always some newbies, bought some coin at the highest level, didn't look at the market, ignored the signales and just bought. Then crying like a litte baby, blaming others for their own faults. That's how it works with newbie accounts posting such posts like you: you lost money or you are one of hundrets of fudder accounts. Always the same.

Yes FUDders are so annoying, the only way that i recommend is: DO NOT listen to bitcointalk users that don't have above 150-200 posts at least. All these users that FUD  only have 20 posts from which 18 are to FUD tenx.

I wouldn't be surprised if their also shilling for all the BS TenX copycats that have no cards, and no potential of ever getting them. Really getting sick of the scammers and fudders trying to manipulate markets, and yes - good point about post count.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
If someone missed Q&A:
ETH in wallet in 2017.
Dash most likely in 2017.
LTC - maybe January 2018.
All cards in queue (in europe) send till xmass
PAY not added to kreaken in 2017.
Reward payout full legal information in 2017. ~90% chances that rewards will be paid to PAY token holders in 2017.

Yes FUDders are so annoying, the only way that i recommend is: DO NOT listen to bitcointalk users that don't have above 150-200 posts at least. All these users that FUD  only have 20 posts from which 18 are to FUD tenx.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey

Whats happenning with the dividends. We were suppose to get it in Aug and its Nov. Not a single dividend so far. Whats going on??///

If you see the tenx blog you will find the answer, first payout is expected before new year. Please read the blog.

Thank you for the info.
Hey

Whats happenning with the dividends. We were suppose to get it in Aug and its Nov. Not a single dividend so far. Whats going on??///

If you see the tenx blog you will find the answer, first payout is expected before new year. Please read the blog.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TenX airing on german tv show "Galileo" tomorrow
 by Sowiedu

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7ehmur/tenx_airing_on_german_tv_show_galileo_tomorrow/

Galileo is a big kind of consumer science / infotainment show in germany! Was just announced in the TenX live Q&A
https://www.prosieben.de/tv/galileo

Ughh...Unfortunately the video is geofenced, so I can't view it. Sounds like good news.

To all the fudders on this thread, I ask you one simple question...How many of the other companies claiming to offer crypto to fiat prepaid cards are actually delivering said cards? As anyone with any knowledge of the financial sector will tell you, this is a HUGE hurdle. TenX had some hiccups, and delivery has been slow to ramp up, but it's now underway. My biggest gripe is that there's no support for the US, which is the biggest global market. Once that get's resolved TenX will be unstoppable.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
TenX airing on german tv show "Galileo" tomorrow
 by Sowiedu

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7ehmur/tenx_airing_on_german_tv_show_galileo_tomorrow/

Galileo is a big kind of consumer science / infotainment show in germany! Was just announced in the TenX live Q&A
https://www.prosieben.de/tv/galileo
Activity: 168
Merit: 12

You finished throwing your toys out now?
Tell me how TenX has a "Working product" when there are thousands of people yet to receive their cards which they paid for, put yourself in their shoes, would you call it a working product?
Just because you have your card does not mean everyone else is in the same position.

As for the price, well the market is showing how hopeless the TenX team really is and that is why the price has tanked.

I didn't lose any money.   Btw having a newbie account as opposed to a senior account does not give you a higher IQ or more of a valid opinion, it just means you have been on this site longer, big deal.   Your IQ does not reflect in your forum rank either btw.   Cheesy

I don't get the point, how is having a working product equals not having a working product? I agree with "waiting for a long time" is not that great, but the team delivered so far. The only painful things are the things outside of their hands - like Wavecrest cutting non European support and that it took some time to scale that they can ramp up shipments.

I will be outstanding happy after the cards hit the US market - and they got their time slot at Fox Business in early 2018 with approx. 15 million viewers.

If TenX is that "hopeless" - which card will make the race instead in your view?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
As expected, FUD is trying to scare people. Don't listen to FUD posts of people with less than 150 posts. TENX dropped because ETH dropped too. This is happening with a lot of ERC20 tokens. CIVIC... POWer ledger... they all dropped.

All altcoins are down than they were 2 months ago, when I purchased. Civic, ubiq, tenX and others are lower even thought there is some sign of improvement.
What i dont understant is how the app in the google play store is still labeled as unreleased and only shows 10 000 downloads?
We dont even know how many active cards they have in circulation!

There is Android and IOS. Obviously they won't communicate the number of active cards. Smiley However, there is a statement, that waitlist should be gone till end of year for Europe. So if you are in Europe, just place an order and enjoy the card in January.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
What i dont understant is how the app in the google play store is still labeled as unreleased and only shows 10 000 downloads?

whats your question ? the app is still in beta 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol, why are you fuding while they have sent cards to people ? the product is working ...

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Jump to: