Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 104. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Ordered my card end of sept. Received it today in germany. Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hello

Just ordered the card yesterday, is there a way to know how long it takes to get it?
If you live in the EU expect it in a couple of months.

If you live outside of the EU, add it to your Will. 

I think they found a card issuer for non european citizens, or correct me if Im wrong. I am not in Europe so I have to wait, but no problem with that.
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Hello

Just ordered the card yesterday, is there a way to know how long it takes to get it?

In a video Julian said that they will resolved the actual card waiting list before end of this year (a lot of cards seems to be arriving on the coming day). But plan to wait 2 or 3 months i think.
I ordered mine on 2nd of september and it just shipped recently.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I am very happy that today, TenX reminds me why I choose them over all the others.
I got my TenX "Join the Revolution" Card delivered! & The card look great.

Thanks guys. Awesome!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/visa-approves-monaco-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-residents
We so often hear about Manaco , but it's not very impressive participants manako why? Maybe they have a big problem with promotion in other regions or even what kind of problems...
Cardholders TenX are very satisfied and I therefore attracts more project TenX.

Well, yes you are right, Monaco has some issues while Tenx has solutions! That is why Tenx is a step forward and indeed actracts more users Smiley
Activity: 59
You need to click "show pin" and you immediately get a 30 second pin code for the payment. For the rest it symply works as any other debit card. Will use it more often!
You can change PIN in any ATM.

You don't need to click "show pin" every transaction btw, just first time to know what the PIN is.

The "show pin" will just let you peek at your pin. Once you remembered the pin  there is no need to use this option ever again.

My first thoughts was : Wtf, why do i need to press show pin on phone every time i want to pay with card! And i got only 30sec to enter pin! WTF?!  Smiley Luckily it is just an option to preview your pin. Works like pin in any other visa card.
Activity: 7
Hello everyone. When will tenx ship cards worldwide?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I live in Amsterdam and i received my tenx card yesterday. Immediately tested it in a local restaurant and was able to pay for the dinner without any problems Cheesy

>>>>>>>confirm email from TENX<<<<<<<<<<<

SUCCESSFUL!

Transaction

EUR

23-11-2017
       22:49

MAMA KELLY AMSTERDAM~~AMSTERDAM~ 528
       Eating Places, Restaurants

EXCHANGE-RATE

That was a very expensive dinner :-) :-)

but its working !

Yeah I know, as I've been using mine for 3 weeks. my comment was just a humour about the price of his dinner :-)
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is there an sms confirmation in case of no network ?
Activity: 2
I live in Amsterdam and i received my tenx card yesterday. Immediately tested it in a local restaurant and was able to pay for the dinner without any problems Cheesy

SUCCESSFUL!

Transaction

EUR

23-11-2017

EXCHANGE-RATE

but its working !

Indeed.. works like a charm & was some nice food..new place, i do recommend Cheesy  

Activation of the card via the app was flawless and payment in the restaurant was quick and easy. You need to click "show pin" and you immediately get a 30 second pin code for the payment. For the rest it symply works as any other debit card. Will use it more often!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

SUCCESSFUL!

Transaction

EUR

23-11-2017

EXCHANGE-RATE

but its working !
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

SUCCESSFUL!

Transaction

EUR

23-11-2017

EXCHANGE-RATE

Activity: 2

SUCCESSFUL!

Transaction

EUR

23-11-2017

EXCHANGE-RATE
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
You do know CMC BTC rate is not real time and the Tenx rate updates every 15secs, so there will always be a  disconnect in rates, to your point sometimes lower or sometimes higher

Good to know, thanks.
I've tried today to make an account at TenX to get a chance to see their exchange rates and compare myself.
I think that the account making is a bit of overkill - the phone number should be necessary only if a card (virtual or real) is actually purchased, but the much bigger problem is that while my country is allowed and it let me enter the country code and phone number, the SMS with the confirmation code didn't come. So no account for me.
I see that TenX has more work to do. If they want more detail on this, they can PM me.
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
hi, any new news about the debit card? Is there a date? Thx for help. Waiting now 3 Months...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I am very happy that today, TenX reminds me why I choose them over all the others.

Thanks guys. Awesome!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/visa-approves-monaco-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-residents
We so often hear about Manaco , but it's not very impressive participants manako why? Maybe they have a big problem with promotion in other regions or even what kind of problems...
Cardholders TenX are very satisfied and I therefore attracts more project TenX.
Activity: 59
You will log in using your email or phone number + PIN. If you reinstall your app/OS or lose phone, your cash in tenx is safe. Just reinstall app and login again. No need to backup anything
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Hey guys,

I have some BTC on my TenX-Wallet on my Android Phone and I would like to update to a new Android Version, so I will delete everything on my Phone. How can I save my BTC? Do I have to transfer them first to another wallet reinstall everything and than transfer it back or is there an easier way. As far as I know I cannot extract and reimport the privtate key, so what is the best way to go for?

You can delete the app without a problem.
Your Bitcoins are connected to your account in the tenx system.
Activity: 4
Hey guys,

I have some BTC on my TenX-Wallet on my Android Phone and I would like to update to a new Android Version, so I will delete everything on my Phone. How can I save my BTC? Do I have to transfer them first to another wallet reinstall everything and than transfer it back or is there an easier way. As far as I know I cannot extract and reimport the privtate key, so what is the best way to go for?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King

Thanks guys. Awesome!
Jump to: