Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 103. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys, not into TenX but been searching for a good card after Xapo died (for non-EU countries). I visited TenX site but it looks like you cannot order card.

Anyone knows the easiest way to get MasterCard or VISA that you can use to spend crypto? Any company will do

You may be struggling.

I take it you are not resident in the EU?

VISA & MasterCard both put something in place which means card issuers for Crypto cards can only issue them to people in the EU. Doesn't affect just TenX. It affects any Crypto card issuer who is VISA or MasterCard certified. They are all in the same boat.

There are three things involved effectively. The company behind the card (TenX in this case), the card issuer (was WaveCrest, think they may have been replaced now?) and the card certifier (in this case, VISA). Rules work their way down the chain. And the non-EU part is a VISA/MasterCard decision (VISA made it first, MasterCard followed later), so they all get affected.

I believe this should be resolved in the longer term. That was certainly the aim. But I don't know what the current state of play is.

For me, TenX is a long term hold anyway. But even taking a long term view, they really need to get North America and Asia back on board. Especially Asia. I'm still expecting that to happen, but don't know when ....

non resident EU Q1 2018 https://youtu.be/r377D0VcrI8?t=524
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi guys, not into TenX but been searching for a good card after Xapo died (for non-EU countries). I visited TenX site but it looks like you cannot order card.

Anyone knows the easiest way to get MasterCard or VISA that you can use to spend crypto? Any company will do

You may be struggling.

I take it you are not resident in the EU?

VISA & MasterCard both put something in place which means card issuers for Crypto cards can only issue them to people in the EU. Doesn't affect just TenX. It affects any Crypto card issuer who is VISA or MasterCard certified. They are all in the same boat.

There are three things involved effectively. The company behind the card (TenX in this case), the card issuer (was WaveCrest, think they may have been replaced now?) and the card certifier (in this case, VISA). Rules work their way down the chain. And the non-EU part is a VISA/MasterCard decision (VISA made it first, MasterCard followed later), so they all get affected.

I believe this should be resolved in the longer term. That was certainly the aim. But I don't know what the current state of play is.

For me, TenX is a long term hold anyway. But even taking a long term view, they really need to get North America and Asia back on board. Especially Asia. I'm still expecting that to happen, but don't know when ....
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Tenx claims to have a working product but for most people they actuallydont have a working product. It only works when you can actually use the product. Sure some have received it and are able to use it already. But I bet it's not even 20% of all the people who have pre-ordered. Which puts it in the test phase. I won't call it a working product. Its still in testing. If it was a car ill call it concept car. Something that is being tested but no yet produced for retail.

Dude.....It WORKS. I can literally go to a store and buy milk and guess what.......it WORKS. It's a WORKING product, I don't care what you say but it simply WORKS. I don't know how can you say it's not a WORKING product.....just because people outside of Europe or people still on the waiting list have not received it is not anything less than a WORKING product to you???

even if we can already go with her to the store to buy, it does not mean that everything works. this means that we have entered a stage of experimental operation, which will show you all the pitfalls.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
I am a long term investor in TenX, I really like the technology and the activeness of the founder on twitter and Youtube. He makes sure that TenX is known to the community and that the tech is moving forward.

What I haven't heard/read is a reasonable investigation in what would be a reasonable market cap for TenX.
  • How large is the market?
  • How large part can TenX take from that market? -> Expected coin value.
  • What is a reasonable time plan for this to occur?

I might sign up for the TenX card myself since it has a really cool design Smiley.
Activity: 190
I didn't understand what's so unique in your project?
Activity: 27
Hello

Just ordered the card yesterday, is there a way to know how long it takes to get it?
Expect it by Christmas if you are in the EU. This is the latest info.

They are ramping up their card shipments and will clear their EU waitlist by Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hello

Just ordered the card yesterday, is there a way to know how long it takes to get it?

At least 6 months. Im waiting since August 2017, and I didnt recieved yet. But I dont care about that, because I dont believe and trust in company like Tenx. A lot of promises but poor results. 

Those delays were prior to having lift off in Europe.  Now things should start to move faster.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Recieved my card on friday and bought a new fridge  Grin.
Thanks TenX
Activity: 77

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Tenx claims to have a working product but for most people they actuallydont have a working product. It only works when you can actually use the product. Sure some have received it and are able to use it already. But I bet it's not even 20% of all the people who have pre-ordered. Which puts it in the test phase. I won't call it a working product. Its still in testing. If it was a car ill call it concept car. Something that is being tested but no yet produced for retail.

Dude.....It WORKS. I can literally go to a store and buy milk and guess what.......it WORKS. It's a WORKING product, I don't care what you say but it simply WORKS. I don't know how can you say it's not a WORKING product.....just because people outside of Europe or people still on the waiting list have not received it is not anything less than a WORKING product to you???

They didn't even send me the confirmation SMS to make an account there. That means that they don't even support all the carriers in Europe. This being said, they still have to work on it.. a lot. I can only imagine how it "works" outside Europe..

So the fact it works for you makes you one of the lucky ones, but don't make a rule off that.
Activity: 62
Yeah I got one too ... love it ! =)

First mover advantage and cards are getting out there  !!!
Activity: 8

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Hello

At least 6 months. Im waiting since August 2017, and I didnt recieved yet. But I dont care about that, because I dont believe and trust in company like Tenx. A lot of promises but poor results. 
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Hi guys I pre ordered the cards way back early July. It'd almost the end of November? This app has been sitting on my phone since June and it's practically useless without the card. Any updates for non European customers? Or at least work on another solution like bank transfer so this app won't be a space waste on our devices.
Activity: 22
hey,

just a quick report from my Asia trip.

I had a wonderful experience using my card over the whole holiday at stores, restaurants, ATMs (I compared 2 drawings from an ATM with my normal fiat-creditcard; and it was nearly the same price calculation), shopping malls and for hotel booking.

I cannot say more than: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Have never been more happy to use a credit card.
I bought into Bitcoin at $5 in 2012, and now I'm finally able to spend my cryptos in such a convenjent way. I'm using this card for nearly every daily purchase.
It's just great having a working product like this.

Can't wait for the ETH-activation Cheesy Cheesy Hope this is still gonna happen this year.

Thanks to the TenX Team!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
TenX is doing awesome.  Some delays are expected.  Great to see progress with Banking license as that will only serve to speed TenX up.  Have used my card in multiple countries and it worked every time.  TenX is the leader, with thousands of cards issued per day.  We predict rise in TenX price will be astronomic over coming weeks and months.

Good to following on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tenxwallet/
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Hello

If you live in the EU expect it in a couple of months.

If you live outside of the EU, add it to your Will. 

I think they found a card issuer for non european citizens, or correct me if Im wrong. I am not in Europe so I have to wait, but no problem with that.

I believe they have, however it doesn't cover the single biggest market. America. Canada and Mexico, but no USA. To make real profits and dividends, they need to extend coverage to the US.

Wirecard can issue cards world wide. Just keep on waiting - so far TenX delivered - but with some delays. TenX will air 3 ads and I think that the last one gonna end with cards gonna be send out world wide.

At least I hope that - it is just a feeling. <3
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hello

If you live in the EU expect it in a couple of months.

If you live outside of the EU, add it to your Will. 

I think they found a card issuer for non european citizens, or correct me if Im wrong. I am not in Europe so I have to wait, but no problem with that.

I believe they have, however it doesn't cover the single biggest market. America. Canada and Mexico, but no USA. To make real profits and dividends, they need to extend coverage to the US.
Activity: 6
Love the concept, rewards and execution. PAY card on the way!
Jump to: