Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 111. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I received my card today in Norway. I did activate it and bought some dry milk for my son with BTC for the first time.
I was watching the app under transaction and it deducted BTC instantly with a fair exchange rate. I loved it.
I am running 23 masternodes with different coins right now and I am going to extend it to running 100 masternodes.
These masternodes generate free coins for me and its a fantastic passive income for the rest of my life.
 I will send the income to my Tenx wallet and use cryptocurrecy for daily usage.
I am looking forward to Tenx to add other coins as well. 
If you are looking for passive income, buy some cheap masternodes and wait one year.
all masternodes will be expensive next year and ROI will make you passive income and live happily ever after and enjoy life.
Good luck,

Thank you TenX team for making my life easy.

Please keep the PAY token price as low as possible for now.
If the price goes over 5 USD less people can afford to join.
Its best to involve as many people as possible in TenX ecosystem.

Very nice!! May I ask what masternodes are you running? I would love some passive income, that is why I contributed in TenX in the firs place! dividends are awesome! In the meantime I will keep accumulating PAY.
Thanks

check masternodes.online I invested in most of the cheap masternodes.
Rewards are low for now but hei in 1 or 2 years value will raise and so will you rewards.
If you have a few BTC invest in the coins with most ROI, volume and most locked coins.
if you have only 1 BTC or less just buy Vsync, eternity, AMS, Neutron, Interzone, terracoin, CoinonatX, Piex etc.
The history shows that all MN coins will raise in value in future. started with DASH and than PIVX and other expensive
masternodes which were cheap one or 2 years ago. If you can buy and run 50 masternodes, even cheap ones, your future is guarantied and
you can quit your job. Send all your rewards to TenX wallet and spend your cryptos anywere. What you spend 0.1% comes back to your account as PAY tokens, have your PAY in a etherium wallet and you get 0.5% dividend from what other people spend. Passive income rocks. Sit on a beach and check your rewards coming hourly and than order a mohitto.
Thanks to TenX team for making these opportunities for us.
Good luck.

Perhaps you will like www.diviproject.org ICO, you can actually buy 5 types of masternodes there. Copper, silver, gold, platinum and diamond masternode, i bought myself 2 golds masternodes.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I received my card today in Norway. I did activate it and bought some dry milk for my son with BTC for the first time.
I was watching the app under transaction and it deducted BTC instantly with a fair exchange rate. I loved it.
I am running 23 masternodes with different coins right now and I am going to extend it to running 100 masternodes.
These masternodes generate free coins for me and its a fantastic passive income for the rest of my life.
If you are looking for passive income, buy some cheap masternodes and wait one year.
all masternodes will be expensive next year and ROI will make you passive income and live happily ever after and enjoy life.
Good luck,

Very nice!! May I ask what masternodes are you running? I would love some passive income, that is why I contributed in TenX in the firs place! dividends are awesome! In the meantime I will keep accumulating PAY.
Thanks

check masternodes.online I invested in most of the cheap masternodes.
Rewards are low for now but hei in 1 or 2 years value will raise and so will you rewards.
If you have a few BTC invest in the coins with most ROI, volume and most locked coins.
if you have only 1 BTC or less just buy Vsync, eternity, AMS, Neutron, Interzone, terracoin, CoinonatX, Piex etc.
The history shows that all MN coins will raise in value in future. started with DASH and than PIVX and other expensive
masternodes which were cheap one or 2 years ago. If you can buy and run 50 masternodes, even cheap ones, your future is guarantied and
you can quit your job. Send all your rewards to TenX wallet and spend your cryptos anywere. What you spend 0.1% comes back to your account as PAY tokens, have your PAY in a etherium wallet and you get 0.5% dividend from what other people spend. Passive income rocks. Sit on a beach and check your rewards coming hourly and than order a mohitto.
Thanks to TenX team for making these opportunities for us.
Good luck.
Good luck,

Thanks

I'd also like to know which masternodes of which coin you are using if is possible, glad you are enjoying your passive income.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
To all the people selling TenX on the cheap, thank you! I just tripled my holding. Looking forward to the dividends!
Activity: 145
Good luck,

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I hope we see the moon again as soon as the first cards hit the world outside Wavecrests European territory or a small pump when it is ETH for everyone. Those delays where somehow painful - but - there is hope. At least in Europe everyone can see: Hey - it is working!  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Good luck,

nice dude, enjoy your life Smiley
Activity: 225
Good luck,

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

There are so many projects which are offering crypto cards (MCO, CTR, PAY, TKN, ..........)

Have any of the others actually delivered cards like tenx?

True. Lots of FUD against TENX and they can't even deliver cards to their own investors. If you are going to FUD other company make sure the company you are supporting actually has the real advantage...

TenX Dev Team are Solid and thats the truth, those that want to FUD can go ahead and do so all they want, so far, Tenx has been on track, other companies have not even achieve much yet people support them blindly. Roll Eyes This project already rolling out cards that some people have their cards, even though not many people have, wallet is already fully functional with new platform and awesome community, so FUDsters spread all the FUD Tenx will reign supreme when the time comes Wink
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

There are so many projects which are offering crypto cards (MCO, CTR, PAY, TKN, ..........)

True. Lots of FUD against TENX and they can't even deliver cards to their own investors. If you are going to FUD other company make sure the company you are supporting actually has the real advantage...
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

Activity: 227
guys, i have token in my bittrex. Am i still been able to get the dividend? or i should move it to tenx wallet?

Right now the  first round of dividends is not yet paid and there is no announcement yet when it will be the first time, so yes you still can receive it.
Remembering the FAQ of TenX correctly it is important for the dividends to have your PAY in an erc 20 enabled wallet, e.g. a wallet that is allowed to perform contracts. I assume that there will be an ethereum based contract that will pay out the dividend to PAY token holders. So you can pick whatever wallet you like as long as this is ensured.

For exchange wallets this would mean that the exchange uses kind of real addresses and does not one or few addresses with multiple input addresses where deposits are only distinguished by the used incoming address and your balance is only stored in some database. I do not think that there is an exchange out there with this feature, so better monitor the TenX announcements and when it is time move your PAY of the exchange beforehand.

@ All other:
thanks for your comments - I thought is would be nice having some user experiences from non-tenx team members.
I also think it would be great if everyone that received his / her card would post here when it was ordered and when it was received, so we get an idea on how far they are with processing the long queue.

Thanks for the info dude. I am positive that Tenx will be success. Wink
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Activity: 145
Hey guys

after all those fud and concerns I think it is time for some positive news: I finally received my card Cheesy I have to admit that it took almost 3 month (ordered on August 12th and received it on November 11th) and that I am living in Germany, so one of the rather unproblematic regions regarding the WaveCrest delivering problems.

Click me for a picture of the card

Nice!! I can't wait for my card to deliver. Im not in Europe, so I think I have to wait a little bit more, but thats OK! In the meantime I will keep buying the dips!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
guys, i have token in my bittrex. Am i still been able to get the dividend? or i should move it to tenx wallet?

Right now the  first round of dividends is not yet paid and there is no announcement yet when it will be the first time, so yes you still can receive it.
Remembering the FAQ of TenX correctly it is important for the dividends to have your PAY in an erc 20 enabled wallet, e.g. a wallet that is allowed to perform contracts. I assume that there will be an ethereum based contract that will pay out the dividend to PAY token holders. So you can pick whatever wallet you like as long as this is ensured.

For exchange wallets this would mean that the exchange uses kind of real addresses and does not one or few addresses with multiple input addresses where deposits are only distinguished by the used incoming address and your balance is only stored in some database. I do not think that there is an exchange out there with this feature, so better monitor the TenX announcements and when it is time move your PAY of the exchange beforehand.

@ All other:
thanks for your comments - I thought is would be nice having some user experiences from non-tenx team members.
I also think it would be great if everyone that received his / her card would post here when it was ordered and when it was received, so we get an idea on how far they are with processing the long queue.

Thanks for the info, I was hoping it would be managed via the smart contract. but was far from certain it would be.
No, Exchanges and DEVs tokens are excluded from dividends. which means only about less than 100 million tokens will receive dividends (of the 205m total supply), more dividends to investors Cheesy.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
we hope there is a big pump again so prices continue to rise, I hope PAY to be the best coin and immediately enter the top 10.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Love your nickname. Smiley Great article! Can't wait to get mine, ordered 2nd September.
Activity: 433
Merit: 48

@ All other:
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Thanks for the elaborate review and guide of the card’s arrival, activation and use. At these moment, it is a pity that the BCT board does not have a reward system like Steemit or the DeepOnion board. A very useful post for us all.
Jump to: