Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 108. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
+1 I want to add that he should remember that Tenx had an ICO too, as many others, so they all were "homeless" at begining! Tenx has an working product and I really love and respect the company, but I dont like people building their success by criticizing and putting in a bad light competition!

Yes Tenx was "homeless" they had ICO. We risked our cash investing into Tenx. They could fail, they could run away with our money.
We are past the extremal risky phase. Pay price is back to ICO level even though they didn't fail/run away with money.
You are literally getting few month of successful work of tem, and you get ideas implemented into reality for free.

Sure other company can work very hard - but not always hard work ends with success.

Think about cake Smiley You can buy super tasty cake for 10 usd, looks great, smells delicious you even took a bit and it is amazing!
Now you can choose to buy this tasty cake or maybe you will give 10 usd to some random guy and he will make cake for you. Maybe he will make it maybe not, maybe he will add some cherry on top which your cake dosn't have, or maybe he will spit into your cake... risk... and no reward.

Is it anywhere close to beeing wise to risk losing 10 usd, and waiting half a year for this guy to bake you a cake, if you can just pay 10usd and you can have tasty cake, one that you know it tastes good?

Same price but you get huge risk investing into copycat company. I do value Tenx more because they were really the first creating working live-traded-btc card.
Why bitcoin is worth 30 times more than bitcoin gold? Preety much same coins, but BTC was first - you could use it you trust it.

With tenx you get possibility to buy BTC at BTG price, and you consider to buy BTG because maybe BTG will succed? For me it is insane to buy company-wannabe and pay same ICO-level price as for working company.

I hold my Tenx card in my hand and i am using it daily - i know it works - i know it is not a scam.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
As expected, FUD is trying to scare people. Don't listen to FUD posts of people with less than 150 posts. TENX dropped because ETH dropped too. This is happening with a lot of ERC20 tokens. CIVIC... POWer ledger... they all dropped.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
The pump is just the beginning. It dropped because ETH dropped too, and ETH will moon soon too, you guys will see. BTC will likely drop from here and everyone will convert btc to alts.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
What is the purpose of this project other than POS and POW rewards? Seriously I can't find anything other than the rewards and how they talk about how they want to be a fast payment method...?

Pay token is an ethereum token so there's no POS or POW rewards.  .5% of all spending that occurs on the debit card gets divided among all the pay tokens as ethereum except for the pay tokens on exchanges and I think the pay tokens that tenx holds.  I think the card is available in europe and asia?  The card is scheduled for release in the United States at the end of this month or early december (soft schedule).  It lets you spend BTC, ETH, EC20 tokens, Dash and maybe a few others using the card and an app.  .1% in pay tokens goes to the person spending money on their tenx card.

They're building a protocol that is going to be a bridge between exchanges banks and tenx card holders.  They aren't going to charge people money to use the protocol and they're planning on making money by being the first one on the network.  

I suspect that if governments push tenx to be something other than a coin that pays dividends, you might see pay tokens used in the network somehow or maybe voting rights on something.

Tenx is currently working on a banking license right now too.  They said it would take around a year to complete.  This allows them to issue cards themselves and pocket more of the 2-3% debit card merchant fees that happen when you swipe the card.  I think Julian said they aren't interested in loaning out money and other stuff they can do with a banking license right now.  They also haven't mentioned what they will do with the increased revenue.  If they will give it to the token holders, the people who get the debit card or reinvest in tenx.

omg embarrassing because I accidentally posted this in the wrong token forum. I follow and know what TenX is about haha thanks for taking this time though...

I meant to ask that question about B3Coin (B3)...

LOL  Grin
Activity: 66
Im confused,Is Tenx partnered with visa:?what happened to the wirex deal??
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
What is the purpose of this project other than POS and POW rewards? Seriously I can't find anything other than the rewards and how they talk about how they want to be a fast payment method...?

Pay token is an ethereum token so there's no POS or POW rewards.  .5% of all spending that occurs on the debit card gets divided among all the pay tokens as ethereum except for the pay tokens on exchanges and I think the pay tokens that tenx holds.  I think the card is available in europe and asia?  The card is scheduled for release in the United States at the end of this month or early december (soft schedule).  It lets you spend BTC, ETH, EC20 tokens, Dash and maybe a few others using the card and an app.  .1% in pay tokens goes to the person spending money on their tenx card.

They're building a protocol that is going to be a bridge between exchanges banks and tenx card holders.  They aren't going to charge people money to use the protocol and they're planning on making money by being the first one on the network.  

I suspect that if governments push tenx to be something other than a coin that pays dividends, you might see pay tokens used in the network somehow or maybe voting rights on something.

Tenx is currently working on a banking license right now too.  They said it would take around a year to complete.  This allows them to issue cards themselves and pocket more of the 2-3% debit card merchant fees that happen when you swipe the card.  I think Julian said they aren't interested in loaning out money and other stuff they can do with a banking license right now.  They also haven't mentioned what they will do with the increased revenue.  If they will give it to the token holders, the people who get the debit card or reinvest in tenx.

omg embarrassing because I accidentally posted this in the wrong token forum. I follow and know what TenX is about haha thanks for taking this time though...

I meant to ask that question about B3Coin (B3)...

Activity: 125
Why a 28% rise of the TENX token just today?
you need to follow news for that, any coin/token with such situation faces bump

and it seems it may continue for next few days Wink

dont miss the boat, get in fast

Thanks

I just read their Facebook, it may come big news very soon.

Their is no such big news on facebook regarding that, It's just a regular pump thats all and then dump as usual! Buy low sell high, Only new traders buy high and then sell low so never jump into something when its rising because its too risky it may keep going up sometimes but mostly it goes down after immediately!

Almost fell for it Smiley because of the below news:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/PAYBTC/RzP9L2Nc-Tenx-PAY-VISA-Moon/
https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do?companyNameCriteria=tenx  (just press Search)
Activity: 11

Accidentally posted this in the wrong forum sorry guys. Was meant for B3Coin (B3)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do?companyNameCriteria=tenx

- Just thought I would drop this here.

TenX is a visa program manager. Funny that some projects have created a lot of excitement for the same thing- proof of which I can not find- and yet, it means very little actually to the end user- Me!

Julian said somewhere that being a program manager is no big deal, so they did not want to announce it as a big deal. Of course other companies announce it as a big deal, as they don't even have a working product yet... TenX is number one and I don't think any other company will take over. Next year will be a successfull year for all PAY hodlers.

What does a program manager mean? 
Activity: 73
Merit: 2

Thanks

Their is no such big news on facebook regarding that, It's just a regular pump thats all and then dump as usual! Buy low sell high, Only new traders buy high and then sell low so never jump into something when its rising because its too risky it may keep going up sometimes but mostly it goes down after immediately!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I am glad to hear of so many people getting their new cards and making purchases with them that is amazing news! Smiley It is a bit unfortunate that some of you had to wait upwards of 3 months even

those in the EU, this does not bode well for me as I am outside the EU and only sent for it 1.5 months ago. I was hoping I would get the card prior to year up but maybe this is not the case now. W.e

it will make for a good new year present one that hopefully will see cryptocurrencies blast off in 2018 as they did in 2017. This is my goal, hope, and vision and I forsee TenX coming along for the moon Grin
so now purchases are tracked through visa, back to big banking oversight again

Btw where did you hear about this? A source would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Thanks

Happy that TenX now can make they huge scale, inside trading started. But currently volume very small, this is not even a pump. Hold your Pay

Cards in hand, that's great news for those who have been waiting patiently for quite some time.
Activity: 195

Thanks

Happy that TenX now can make they huge scale, inside trading started. But currently volume very small, this is not even a pump. Hold your Pay
Activity: 112

Thanks

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
so now purchases are tracked through visa, back to big banking oversight again
Activity: 156

Activity: 112
Activity: 156
lately dev had been much more active in Russian threads than english one

it seems he has got more attention and supporter there, maybe we should show him that we are here to support him too 
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
oh yeah, this seem complicated for sure ... but i think they dont need this, just to concentrate on their first objectiv will be more efficient, i think
Jump to: