Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 114. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I am using card daily as my main card. Paying for everything with it. I just need to pay attention so shops doesn't  charge me in GIP (gibralthar pounds) otherwise everything is ok.
Why would you care about pay tokens, if there are no rewards?
Token has no use, it is worthless. IMHO it should cost 0 atm. Once they start paying rewards, it should be worth about reward/per yearly token payout *100 or so.

Now - I can't see any reason to hold PAY token.

What is it good for - absolutly nothing.

All tokens are the same. They are useless, because the dont have a link to the company. Do you know any token which are worth holding because of dividends?
Taas, Target Coin, Iconomi

But honestly. Would you try to buy PAY before they pay out dividents or after they start paying out dividents. When would be the best time to buy you think?  Roll Eyes

It´s called investing. What most of you guys are doing is speculating/complaining.
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
I am using card daily as my main card. Paying for everything with it. I just need to pay attention so shops doesn't  charge me in GIP (gibralthar pounds) otherwise everything is ok.
Token has no use, it is worthless. IMHO it should cost 0 atm. Once they start paying rewards, it should be worth about reward/per yearly token payout *100 or so.

All tokens are the same. They are useless, because the dont have a link to the company. Do you know any token which are worth holding because of dividends?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
why the price of tenx tokens continues to move in the downlink?

I think it's because their cards are not being sent to anyone and I'm not sure that they work, this is my guess
I wonder if this is a serious company if you have to wait for card more than four months?
The answer is very clear. Look at the price. The price has been falling for four months.
So, sell this shit coin. It's going to be worse.

Before fudding you should get informed. There are valid reasons for the difficulty getting card partners onboard and ramped up. There is still a lot of fear of cryptocurrencies with traditional financial institutions, and realtime crypto-to-fiat sale and conversion needs to happen in order for the card provider to be guaranteed the amount that was pain in fiat. There are a lot of companies claiming that they'll have crypto linked cards, but most of them are either lying (i.e. scam token sales after gullible investors), or are still way behind TenX on their implementation. Do some research and come back with factual arguments, if you find any.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 16
Meanwhile, MCO may end up with 2x spike today while Doctor Julian will continue to hate PAY price rise bcoz it may turn into 'pump'...sometimes after listening his 'high moral' empty talks i feel Jesus is born again...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

I think it's because their cards are not being sent to anyone and I'm not sure that they work, this is my guess
I wonder if this is a serious company if you have to wait for card more than four months?
The answer is very clear. Look at the price. The price has been falling for four months.

Why you gotta be so FUD?
Don't you know I'm human too
Why you gotta be so FUD
We're gonna win anyways
Buy that PAY
buy PAY anyway
buy that PAY
Yeah no matter what you say
Buy that PAY
And we'll be a family
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Activity: 8

It is completely normal, with all the things going on with all Bitcoins. But the truth is that TenX team is working hard to get an amazing product, they are reviewing their options on the card issuer, they're not gonna go with the first, they are going to get the best option. It is just a matter of time and then...moon!

The card issuer is already a done deal. They already signed off with Wirecard for outside of Europe and Wavecrest for inside of Europe. They will announce the Wirecard deal when they have a timeline for issuing cards using Wirecard. What they are actually reviewing for is the banking license. They are weighing their options from different banking companies, choosing and picking their best options for the highest assurance. It's a possibility their banking license will come from somewhere in Europe...

The good news out of all of this is the coming weeks because they are waiting for a written consent from the lawyers in the U.S, Europe and Singapore about the token rewards. Julian said the lawyers already gave him a verbal consent about the validity of the token rewards (not a security) but he wants a written consent. Then they will make a press release about the distribution of the token rewards. Just wait for this news and Tenx should moon..........but what do I know, i'm just a sea slug.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

It is completely normal, with all the things going on with all Bitcoins. But the truth is that TenX team is working hard to get an amazing product, they are reviewing their options on the card issuer, they're not gonna go with the first, they are going to get the best option. It is just a matter of time and then...moon!

people are revenge dumping just to punish you for asking stupid questions.

Kiss

lol i don't know these kids are trying to FUD tenx when everybody knows that price of all alts was suffering because the bitcoin/bitcoincash/bitcoingold/segwit2x Drama.
Activity: 490
I am not interested in dividends, but shipment of the cards. That is what counts right now.

Still noone dont have cards? When theu will start shipment and in which country? Europe only?

Cards have been shipping in Europe, and there's supposed to be a new partner onboard for global distribution. Hopefully that holds true.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

people are revenge dumping just to punish you for asking stupid questions.

Kiss
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Cards work, seen it in real life. Smiley
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Activity: 280
Activity: 933
No, because I won't be putting my card number online. Believe me or don't, that is your decision Smiley Or you can do this and see for yourself: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tenx+card+video

There are a bunch of cards out there already. I have been using mine for a while now and it works great Smiley

I am not interested in dividends, but shipment of the cards. That is what counts right now.

Still noone dont have cards? When theu will start shipment and in which country? Europe only?

Really? I still didnt see any.. only read about cards... Can you make video with your cards please? (as evidence)
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Where could someone find the list of supported countries? I'm not sure If they ship to my country or not. Also, is everything working? compared to Monaco and Centra?
I dont know for Monaco, but Centra is a SCAM!!!!!!! Read this:http://www.businessinsider.com/two-of-centras-founders-resigned-weeks-after-its-ico-2017-11

Untill few days ago many people were screaming out loud that MCO is a scam! Now you say Centra is a scam too! in my opinion none of them is a scam, there are just business who succeed and business who dont succeed! Definitely Tenx is a success but that doesnt make others to be scams!

Yeah people quick to call a project a scam just because things are not going as planned yet is pathetic, even though am not a holder of monaco still not enough to call it scam, i hodl both Tenx and centra and i believe each have different approach to reach their goal, they have similar concept but different approach, Tenx team are very dedicated and have the technical know how, ctr on the other hand may not know much at first but very committed in making things right.
TENX will dominate at the end, they are professionals not like their competitors. Is jut matter of time, before they take over.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My suggestion to a lot of people here who are asking questions is to look at their youtube channel. All the stupid questions can be found their in their updates. Tenx is a great project, not only the cards but also the comit network. Check the monaco bitcoin talk, they only issue cards in Singapore for now and they very sneaky changed their whitepaper regarding dividends. After a lot of fuzz they are looking for a solution now. Centra? Dont know. Read something about an interview with somebody from centra. The conclusion was that he was very unprepared and did not know shit about what he was doing. I stick with Tenx for now and are looking forward to the dividends. They will start paying them this year, thats what Julian was saying.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Where could someone find the list of supported countries? I'm not sure If they ship to my country or not. Also, is everything working? compared to Monaco and Centra?
I dont know for Monaco, but Centra is a SCAM!!!!!!! Read this:http://www.businessinsider.com/two-of-centras-founders-resigned-weeks-after-its-ico-2017-11

Untill few days ago many people were screaming out loud that MCO is a scam! Now you say Centra is a scam too! in my opinion none of them is a scam, there are just business who succeed and business who dont succeed! Definitely Tenx is a success but that doesnt make others to be scams!
Jump to: