Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 113. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I am using card daily as my main card. Paying for everything with it. I just need to pay attention so shops doesn't  charge me in GIP (gibralthar pounds) otherwise everything is ok.
Why would you care about pay tokens, if there are no rewards?
Token has no use, it is worthless. IMHO it should cost 0 atm. Once they start paying rewards, it should be worth about reward/per yearly token payout *100 or so.

Now - I can't see any reason to hold PAY token.

What is it good for - absolutly nothing.

This is partly true, i mean that the price should be according to their dividends. But what you fail to understand is that we who hold pay tokens invest in future growth and therefore future rewards. Not many companies starts to pay out dividends the first few months being in business, look at facebook, google, .... We invest because we belive that we are early and because we belive that tenx will be successful and being an early adopter in a successful business will always pay off tremendously. Look at this post on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7b53j3/value_of_1_pay_token_far_off_currently#thing_t1_dpfqx5z , I think that is a valid valuation of the current price per token.

I agree. PAY token is like a preferred stock, which pays dividends. However, technical companies pay dividends not immidiately. Check Tesla for example, the company has losses, but its stocks are rising
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
i think this coin is also useless then the most others.
Many promise, but the result is 0...
i order a card long time ago, not arrived....
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
TenX is not the only coin to be on a downtrend. Most of all altcoin were in downtrend in last weeks with all the fuss around the different BTC fork. But now they slowly start to recover and TenX will have its recover also.
Just have to be patient. And when more people will have their cards and that the dividend will start to be payed, the market reaction will be positive and the price will go up.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I think once cards will be shipped and people will start to use them the PAY price will increase too.
Activity: 141
I am using card daily as my main card. Paying for everything with it. I just need to pay attention so shops doesn't  charge me in GIP (gibralthar pounds) otherwise everything is ok.
Why would you care about pay tokens, if there are no rewards?
Token has no use, it is worthless. IMHO it should cost 0 atm. Once they start paying rewards, it should be worth about reward/per yearly token payout *100 or so.

Now - I can't see any reason to hold PAY token.

What is it good for - absolutly nothing.

This is partly true, i mean that the price should be according to their dividends. But what you fail to understand is that we who hold pay tokens invest in future growth and therefore future rewards. Not many companies starts to pay out dividends the first few months being in business, look at facebook, google, .... We invest because we belive that we are early and because we belive that tenx will be successful and being an early adopter in a successful business will always pay off tremendously. Look at this post on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7b53j3/value_of_1_pay_token_far_off_currently#thing_t1_dpfqx5z , I think that is a valid valuation of the current price per token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
yes but we need a visa link to make it grow
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All tokens are the same. They are useless, because the dont have a link to the company. Do you know any token which are worth holding because of dividends?

What rock were you under? Many proof of stake coins give you tokens as a reward for staking them in a wallet, Coss gives you revenues from their exchange and if you hold Neo you get Gas.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hey, Ten-X-ers!! Australia's IndiaMikeZulu here. Gotta start dropping in: we own a good packet of PAY. We are patient -- indeed, projects take time to mature.

Mark
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
still have no answers from dev about a new card for france...

Oh, sorry. This was video from Portugal... I had a mistake...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVpvGlKwmIk

But what about Asia and USA? Cards will not avaliable there?

As I understand the FAQ, you can use the card everywhere. Currently they are just not shipping the cards outside Europe...
You can use your card at anywhere where Visa is accepted. Not included are US-sanctioned countries. Issuing cards in the US is part of our road map, but cannot be supported initially. You can view all countries we do ship to (and do not ship to) here: https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html
https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000985652-Where-can-I-use-my-TenX-card-

But how people can get their cards from another countries? If Im not live in Europe, than I dont have chance get card  Huh
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
why the price of tenx tokens continues to move in the downlink?

I think it's because their cards are not being sent to anyone and I'm not sure that they work, this is my guess
I wonder if this is a serious company if you have to wait for card more than four months?
The answer is very clear. Look at the price. The price has been falling for four months.
So, sell this shit coin. It's going to be worse.

Why you gotta be so FUD?
Don't you know I'm human too
Why you gotta be so FUD
We're gonna win anyways
Buy that PAY
buy PAY anyway
buy that PAY
Yeah no matter what you say
Buy that PAY
And we'll be a family
Lol Franco
BTW, Envion is also shit coin. Do you really believe in this story??? Too good to be true!!!! Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Guys, is obvious the people here that FUD are Monaco owners or Centra token owners, don't let go by these FUDders. They can try but they are going to fail. If PAY token should worth 0 why is at 1.70$? lol far above ICO price. Of course this will be a never ending battle of competitors trying to FUD here.
yes card, sorry Smiley
but there is already car owner in asia right ? so for the moment , they earn nothing ?
Merit: 252
what is the reward for car owner ? do we have some numbers ??

I think you meant card owner and no we dont have any numbers other than speculating what we could spend. I could sit here and try to take random guesses but I am not going to do that and will wait for the official announcement. I think you can expect to hear about the dividends in Q1 of 2018 but I would watch the weekly Q n As to get a better jist of the timeline and to be informed.
what is the reward for car owner ? do we have some numbers ??
Activity: 145
I think because people expect things to be done today and are not realistic about the fact that TenX is a start-up.
Also, TenX doesn't do announcements just to pump the price.
I think they are doing great though, they are on track to clear Europe's waitlist before the end of the year and hopefully start more regions before the end of the year.
I believe the token price will grow in 2018, just have to be a bit patient.

Yeah, It is a matter of time. I think is one of the best startups to invest, with a solid team and they are doing things right for the long shot and not just quick profit. Better to buy PAY now before price goes to the moon.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think because people expect things to be done today and are not realistic about the fact that TenX is a start-up.
Also, TenX doesn't do announcements just to pump the price.
I think they are doing great though, they are on track to clear Europe's waitlist before the end of the year and hopefully start more regions before the end of the year.
I believe the token price will grow in 2018, just have to be a bit patient.
Activity: 116
Merit: 17

As I understand the FAQ, you can use the card everywhere. Currently they are just not shipping the cards outside Europe...
You can use your card at anywhere where Visa is accepted. Not included are US-sanctioned countries. Issuing cards in the US is part of our road map, but cannot be supported initially. You can view all countries we do ship to (and do not ship to) here: https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html
https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000985652-Where-can-I-use-my-TenX-card-

Ok, I find some video with their cards. But in which countries their cards working? In Europe only? I find video from France...
Jump to: