Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 116. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
this is great.i almost slept on tenx.the team is def working hard to grow their capabilities
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Where could someone find the list of supported countries? I'm not sure If they ship to my country or not. Also, is everything working? compared to Monaco and Centra?
I dont know for Monaco, but Centra is a SCAM!!!!!!! Read this:http://www.businessinsider.com/two-of-centras-founders-resigned-weeks-after-its-ico-2017-11
Activity: 116
Merit: 17
I'll check though, but can I upgrade before I receive the card? Wouldn't want to wait any longer after I receive the card before I can start using it.

Before you activate a TenX card, your KYC level defaults to level 0. Upon activation of a TenX card, your KYC level becomes level 1. It is only after this point that you will see options on the app allowing you to submit KYC documents and increase your KYC level to 2.
https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115001748932-Why-can-t-I-see-any-options-to-upgrade-my-KYC-

Looks like it's not possible before you receive your card...
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Just got an email from you guys saying, that the lifetime spending with my card is limited to only 250usd Huh
We need to do a KYC level 2 upgrade, but you don't mention in the mail where we can do this

You can do it in the app, as soon as you received your card.

I'll check though, but can I upgrade before I receive the card? Wouldn't want to wait any longer after I receive the card before I can start using it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 17
Where could someone find the list of supported countries? I'm not sure If they ship to my country or not. Also, is everything working? compared to Monaco and Centra?
See FAQ:
--> https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115001095512-Is-the-TenX-card-and-app-available-in-my-country-
  --> https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html
    --> https://mychoicecorporate.com/visa-card-issuance-list/
Activity: 168

TenX gonna role out world wide with WireCard as issuer, right at the moment. Normal users only can use Bitcoin as currency right at the moment, but Ether, Dash and ERC20 Tokens will be added more sooner than later.

As a owner of a card I can say you: Yes - the card works perfectly!

Monaco and Centra do not have customers using live products as far as I know - but competition is important to drive innovation. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Just got an email from you guys saying, that the lifetime spending with my card is limited to only 250usd Huh
We need to do a KYC level 2 upgrade, but you don't mention in the mail where we can do this

You can do it in the app, as soon as you received your card.

You can upgrade KYC in the App or WebApp. And it is not 250 USD! According to the support page it is US$ 2,500.

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Activity: 260
Hopefully soon...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well, I'm not in a hurry to get the card here in a America. But i'll wait, also they can't send millions of card to the planet otherwise they will experience scalability problems and their hole system can mess up. I think they are taking the slow but steady approach.

I heard worldwide cards release is in Nov?  Is that still true?
I think the date is still unknown
Hi there,

Sry, but where should be my tokens if I want to take part to rewards?

Thanks

In a wallet where you have control over the private key - like MyEtherWallet. The rewards have not started yet.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi there,

Sry, but where should be my tokens if I want to take part to rewards?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Well, I'm not in a hurry to get the card here in a America. But i'll wait, also they can't send millions of card to the planet otherwise they will experience scalability problems and their hole system can mess up. I think they are taking the slow but steady approach.

I heard worldwide cards release is in Nov?  Is that still true?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Yes! TENX will moon from here! So happy to be a early investor of TENX. Can't wait to get those dividends.

It surely will and I cant wait for those dividends either I was an investor in the ICO being here since the beginning makes me eager to see what that payout will be like. Of course the first one will be

bigger than others but also consider the fact that the cards are only now getting to 000s of people I think it will make for nice dividends the whole way through.

I'm glad to see Tenx price rising fast. I'd like to know if they already found a new card issuer that can actually send card outside Europe, i heard Julian saying once that he was receiving a lot offers from other issuers and i'm just wondering when i going to get finally my card? I don't live in Europe. They need to send cards Worldwide.

They do have one actually and have had them for a while but were hesistant to announce so that other card companies could not take advantage. I think it is well known who they are now but for

sake of discretion I will not announce publicly here. You can see who it is by watching the last Q & A though they are mentioned a few times over there!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
From what I understand there is already a new card provider on board. Any idea when they'll be available in the US?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
If you are from Europe then you should get it soon. Anywhere else in the world will have to wait for the new card provider.

Any news on when the cards will be available again? I ordered some weeks ago, but still didn't get any answer on when it will be produced and shipped? Hopefully this month?
Activity: 135
TenX price grew a lot and I'm really happy for this but it is just due to hardfork cancelled as any other coin in circulation. No doubt that the team is doing a great job, it's very present and it continues to release update weekly. The only thing that make me doubt is the card issue and visa approval license not because i don't trust the project but because any other debit card project have the same problem. I heard many telling than some important update regarding VISA will be release soon and i'm hoping it.. Let's see what will happen
Jump to: