Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 115. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I think it's unlikely to stand the competition...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
According to what i read, dividends will start soon, probably in December, Julian said before 2018. Can't wait for the first payout.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
There are a bunch of cards out there already. I have been using mine for a while now and it works great Smiley

I am not interested in dividends, but shipment of the cards. That is what counts right now.

Still noone dont have cards? When theu will start shipment and in which country? Europe only?

Really? I still didnt see any.. only read about cards... Can you make video with your cards please? (as evidence)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Do you have any powerful partner?

what kind of fucking question is that?

Julian is taken.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Do you have any powerful partner?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
okay, got meself some of those GAY for PAY tokens finally.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just sold all my pay tokens.Too slow and steady for me  + no more info regarding the roadmap achievements in the last period of time Sad Good luck guys

Ps: changed them with snm tokens

lucky you! Julian keeps on saying 'i won't pump' but what is pump? its a market reaction on positive news/updates...so is he saying he wont give any updates or don't want price to go up ever? price goes up by 100% and goes down by 40% and creates a new support level..even pump is a part of organic growth...i don't understand the shit talk about 'i won't pump'! Is julian expecting 1% fixed growth on daily or weekly basis ?
Activity: 933
There are a bunch of cards out there already. I have been using mine for a while now and it works great Smiley

I am not interested in dividends, but shipment of the cards. That is what counts right now.

Still noone dont have cards? When theu will start shipment and in which country? Europe only?
Activity: 933
Update your app in the app store. Had the same problem then I updated and it was smooth sailings again Smiley

I received an email that my card is on the way. I ordered in September.
But today my app is not working. I can not log in. My other friends also have problem logging in.
Anyone knows when this issue will be solved ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Absolutely, never underestimate the panicking ability of the market. Seems that not everyone invests money that they can afford to lose. Some people try to chase their loses, this is the difference between trading and gambling in my opinion. I am seeing this as good opportunity to buy more!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Just sold all my pay tokens.Too slow and steady for me  + no more info regarding the roadmap achievements in the last period of time Sad Good luck guys

And i am accumulating all the way down on this dip. Good luck with your snm tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 506
When dividends?  Shocked
Just sold all my pay tokens.Too slow and steady for me  + no more info regarding the roadmap achievements in the last period of time Sad Good luck guys

Then when they start paying dividends you will regret having sold your tokens because price will go up. Don't tell me i didn't tell you.
Activity: 125
Just sold all my pay tokens.Too slow and steady for me  + no more info regarding the roadmap achievements in the last period of time Sad Good luck guys

Activity: 141
Fellow speculators, anyone dare to speculate on how TenX new reward model will look like? In last QA he said something about that the holders were req to put in some work to be eligible for rewards. What could that work be you think?
Activity: 225
I received an email that my card is on the way. I ordered in September.
But today my app is not working. I can not log in. My other friends also have problem logging in.
Anyone knows when this issue will be solved ?
Activity: 506
When will we get the dividends and what is the last info about it?
Where could someone find the list of supported countries? I'm not sure If they ship to my country or not. Also, is everything working? compared to Monaco and Centra?
I dont know for Monaco, but Centra is a SCAM!!!!!!! Read this:http://www.businessinsider.com/two-of-centras-founders-resigned-weeks-after-its-ico-2017-11

Oh well, hopefully investors can recover some of the money at least. Can't wait to get my PAY tokens dividends, its been a long waiting.
Jump to: