Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 140. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
is the ico over ?
You made my day  Grin
ICO ended after 7 minutes, more than three months ago
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
There is no more F.U.D. from China again! Bitcoin to da moon! Tenx to da moon!
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
TenX paдyeт pocтoм кypca, xopoшo чтo я кyпил этoт тoкeн Smiley

Translation ; I'm glad I invested in this token, I'm happy with the market cap and the volume
Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
TenX paдyeт pocтoм кypca, xopoшo чтo я кyпил этoт тoкeн Smiley
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
This is the TENX thread. Go spam those ties somewhere else. Thanks

Yeah good luck))

Hey, xxxxxx really looks reliable - they following development roadmap and I’ve checked social networks and it’s alive. So I’ve decided to buy some TENX tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is the ico over ?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Yeah good luck))

Hey, Ties.Network really looks reliable - they following development roadmap and I’ve checked social networks and it’s alive. So I’ve decided to buy some TIE tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
How does Tenx prevent money laundering etc. Can you not just fill in any name and get the card sent to a temp address. Btw i am not looking to launder money but to invest in Tenx.
Also I just found out they released the IOS app. Are they issuing new cards atmo and if so how long is the Q. tks

Ok i found out KYC rules
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Indeed. Best get in now as it seems to be going back to where it was a month or so ago. Hopefully will smash past that too soon Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
tenx at the moment always shows good growth in the bull market
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Promo detected!) LOL

My bad.. seems like somebody does read whitepaper) lol

I’m not just reading whitepaper. I told you - they have launched alpha release and it’s actually works. You can download it from the website and check it yourself.

really ,it's a good news for me ,is pumped now? i am newbie in TenX project ,want to buy some for hold .
That's a good idea. Buy and hold for 5 years, and have a lambo!
Thats what they said for sarcasm, but I actually believe on it this time on TenX project. Smiley
Activity: 358
Yeah good luck))
I’m not sure that you’ve gone through all the stuff but I can confirm that there is a Yellow paper and there is a prototype - I didn’t try it yet, but their existence is the fact.

Thanks guys! Now I’ll to go and check it myself)
Activity: 336
So what? Do you believe them?

that’s not a correct word “believe”. I’ve gone through whitepaper, checked test app, watched all the videos and I can say that this is reliable ICO - platform already developing and team working hard. They have published Yellow paper - technical description of the project. I’ve never seen a project with Yellow paper except for Ethereum.
So what? Do you believe them?
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Promo detected!) LOL

I’m not just reading whitepaper. I told you - they have launched alpha release and it’s actually works. You can download it from the website and check it yourself.

really ,it's a good news for me ,is pumped now? i am newbie in TenX project ,want to buy some for hold .
Activity: 336
Promo detected!) LOL

Activity: 358
Promo detected!) LOL

Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Promo detected!) LOL
Jump to: