Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 138. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Where are your cards Huh Fuck you a piece of shit! How much more will you fall?

lol , still no news ?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Snip

Relax mate. Their business is not to pump the price of the token, it's to develop and maintain flawless operating of the system, and it seems like they are doing a great job at it.

Feel free to sell your pay with a loss, if you are so inpatient. Then buy something else after a huge pump, then again sell with a loss. Great business

I already received my card, I use it almost everyday. Works like a charm, i never had any issues with app or card.

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Where are your cards Huh Fuck you a piece of shit! How much more will you fall?
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Hey, thanks ya'll. Much appreciated!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
For long term storage, we highly recommend storing your PAY tokens in an ERC20-enabled wallet to which you control your private key.

TenX recommends using the following wallets because they provide support for the PAY token natively, without requiring extra configuration on the part of the user.

• IMToken
  • Jaxx
  • MyEtherWallet (MEW)

Official recommendations from TenX support team
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, does anyone know if it is better to store PAY on Jaxx or MEW?  And does it matter when it comes to reward payouts?

If you are talking about 50 PAY or more: Always MEW. Consider a hardware wallet for additional security. Jaxx has (minor) security flaws. They know this and say that you should only use it for payments and storage of small amounts. I use it like this. Rewards should be paid to both without causing trouble, because both solutions support ERC20 and Ether.
Activity: 56
Anybody know how many total TENX cards have been in circulation so far? I cant find these kind of statistics anywhere in their site.
Does anyone got a TenX card yet? Dividends on PAY token come from a additional 0.5% fee on when people buy is that right? When will PAY dividends start to be payed?

Approximately 20,000+ cards, reading between the lines of what is said in their videos. I could be wrong though. They don't want to tell because they don't want to give their competitors information.

I already received my card, I use it almost everyday. Works like a charm, i never had any issues with app or card.

It is a temporary card even though I live in the EU. They told me that I will receive another card for free when the new worldwide issuer is starting deliveries.

I'm guessing there will be 100k+ cards at that point. Their competitors will have a lot of ground to cover when they are ready.

The first dividend payment will come after the Metropolis update of Ethereum. It will be almost a 6-month payment, after that it should be paid monthly. It is not paid by adding an additional fee, but by part of the standard credit card fee the seller has to pay. Most buyers don't know this, the price stays the same to them.
But yes, 0.5% from every sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are a lof of competitors in the cryptocurrency world: TenX, Centra, Monaco, etc. As for me, I prefer Centra, because I suppose that it has more benefits, support and software and I believe that the capitalization near 100 million$ & the price approximately 1,3$ per CTR is only beginning of its bright way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Anybody know how many total TENX cards have been in circulation so far? I cant find these kind of statistics anywhere in their site.
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
Did you hear about this competition? Is this something we should stress about or not?

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

Oh no, not another one...

But at least, competition will keep tenx on its toes.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
So, does anyone know if it is better to store PAY on Jaxx or MEW?  And does it matter when it comes to reward payouts?
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Does anyone got a TenX card yet? Dividends on PAY token come from a additional 0.5% fee on when people buy is that right? When will PAY dividends start to be payed?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
which exchanges can you buy Tenx on? Can't see details in ann..

You can find out on coin market cap under the markets tab. Basically Bittrex and Liqui
Activity: 60
which exchanges can you buy Tenx on? Can't see details in ann..
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Did you hear about this competition? Is this something we should stress about or not?

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution
Activity: 220

The leader of the payment class looks forward to the performance of tenx, and now the team project is well developed and is very active in doing things
Activity: 124
Is there Tenx wallet or one have to keep Tenx on exchanges?

It's ERC20 coin. You can store it in Myetherwallet.
Activity: 140
Is there Tenx wallet or one have to keep Tenx on exchanges?
Activity: 33
TenX is a promising long term project. Just HODL , The price will be better in 2018
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The price was slowly going up, now looks like it is going back down again. Seems it was a dead cat bounce maybe. Hopefully it goes back up soon.
Jump to: