Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 139. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Disregard my post above it has been resolved. A quick look through TenX website+slack delivers all that you need. The support is really stellar and helpful to say the least.  That day when BTC is able

to get coffees is getting nearer and nearer as we type on these forums! I now cannot wait to get my TenX card! Cool

Same here , strong team, I love everything about TenX, it's a promising long term project
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Disregard my post above it has been resolved. A quick look through TenX website+slack delivers all that you need. The support is really stellar and helpful to say the least.  That day when BTC is able

to get coffees is getting nearer and nearer as we type on these forums! I now cannot wait to get my TenX card! Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
guys, but there is news whether the tenx plans to bargain on binance? I think this would have a positive effect on the price
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Hey there all quick question for anybody that knows. To use the TenX app at all you must go through KYC? I made an account and see my spending limit is at $0. I dont want to fund it and then not

be able to spend the BTC. Thanks for help
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Probably best to use a hardware like ledger nano S
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
You send your private key to a website and it is no security issue?
Of course it is  Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
You send your private key to a website and it is no security issue?
Where do you guys store your pay tokens? I kinda don't like MyEtherwallet, Jaxx? What would you suggest?

Whats wrong with MyEtherwallet?  Its an ERC20 token, so you can also use Parity, Mist, and Jaxx as far as I know.

checks out... mew is easiest
MyEtherwallet works really great, if you don´t like it because of security reasons, you can use it with a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor.

What kind of security reasons do you mean?
I also use mew, I like it,  I thinks it's a nice and simple solution to store all erc20 tokens, but I haven't heard about any security issues...?
Thanks
If you use a Ledger Nano S or Trezor you never have to enter your private key or a wallet password, it manages that for you. Also you have to check and confirm every Transaction directly on the Hardware Wallet to send your funds. And also your private Keys can´t be stolen when your computer gets contaminated.
The security issue is not MEW itself, but there are often popping up scam-phishing-clones from MEW on Google Ads and if you don´t be aware your funds are gone.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
There is no more F.U.D. from China again! Bitcoin to da moon! Tenx to da moon!
Yean Tenx to the moon, also the Adex, seems there graph is corerlated, but maybe just because of btc mooning as well. Very very good for traders again, with this recent sideways movement favoring the upside. Smiley

I just wonder how far is the moon for this coin.... Smiley
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Where do you guys store your pay tokens? I kinda don't like MyEtherwallet, Jaxx? What would you suggest?

Whats wrong with MyEtherwallet?  Its an ERC20 token, so you can also use Parity, Mist, and Jaxx as far as I know.

MyEtherwallet works really great, if you don´t like it because of security reasons, you can use it with a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor.

What kind of security reasons do you mean?
I also use mew, I like it,  I thinks it's a nice and simple solution to store all erc20 tokens, but I haven't heard about any security issues...?
Thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
There is no more F.U.D. from China again! Bitcoin to da moon! Tenx to da moon!
Yean Tenx to the moon, also the Adex, seems there graph is corerlated, but maybe just because of btc mooning as well. Very very good for traders again, with this recent sideways movement favoring the upside. Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey

Just wondering what are your thoughts on Tenx vs Kyber Network - which has the best potential to skyrocket?

I think both of them seems to be very interesting but we don't know how people will react to each these companies. The value will depend on there community support and developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.

Thank you. That's true.

Whats wrong with MyEtherwallet?  Its an ERC20 token, so you can also use Parity, Mist, and Jaxx as far as I know.

do both the mentioned hardware wallet support any ERC20 tokens?
Yes, in combination with MyEtherwallet you can send/receive every ERC20-Token, I'm using a Ledger Nano S and have many different ERC20-Token. There´s no difference in handling as you use MEW with just a private key, but it´s much more secure.
Activity: 98

Whats wrong with MyEtherwallet?  Its an ERC20 token, so you can also use Parity, Mist, and Jaxx as far as I know.

do both the mentioned hardware wallet support any ERC20 tokens?

Activity: 98

Activity: 44

Activity: 44

Good question. Also is there a paper wallet if anyone knows?

Does the TenX app offer a wallet?

Not sure about paper wallet, but the TenX app does have a wallet.  However you can only store BTC in there currently, they are adding ERC20 tokens along with some other coins like ETH, ICN, and DASH soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Good question. Also is there a paper wallet if anyone knows?

Does the TenX app offer a wallet?
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Jump to: