Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 180. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
so many exchanges list pay, can i think the good news came out of all? the same with omg, the two are crazy these days, but it must be side way for a while
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Here's a breakdown of the possible PAY token payouts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rweBHXIueuc

Flew down your TenX
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Here's a breakdown of the possible PAY token payouts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rweBHXIueuc
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
so ten x has an agreement with visa and master card?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
PAY and OMG are the two coins that are positioned to do what NEO just did in the last month. Crazy how much everything has fast-tracked in the crypto world recently.
TenX Pay hit $6.20 at some pont today and i was loving every moment of it even sold some to buy at low dips. Today's ride with TenX was fun. Can't wait to see it active on Yunbi. Great project, solid team.🙌

So in fact he already trades on yunbi and he did not add prices)
Activity: 14
I'm bought 1000 Pay at price 0.00125 Wink
Guys please tell me, what are the main advantages of ten x over monaco and centra?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
TenX Pay hit $6.20 at some pont today and i was loving every moment of it even sold some to buy at low dips. Today's ride with TenX was fun. Can't wait to see it active on Yunbi. Great project, solid team.🙌
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Thank you, but when yunbi starts bidding the price may go up. By the way, can you know when it will be?
"In order to prohibit the price fluctuate due to the scarcity of blockchain assets, YUNBI will enable PAY and LUN deposit on 0:00, August 11th, 2017. UTC +8. YUNBI will enable PAY and LUN trading on 12:00, August 11th (I´m going to guess that this is a typo, and should be August 12) , 2017. UTC +8."

And yes, the price will rise again, don´t worry  Smiley

Thanks for the information, I just bought it up) I hope to go up, too much fall
Activity: 100
Thank you, but when yunbi starts bidding the price may go up. By the way, can you know when it will be?
"In order to prohibit the price fluctuate due to the scarcity of blockchain assets, YUNBI will enable PAY and LUN deposit on 0:00, August 11th, 2017. UTC +8. YUNBI will enable PAY and LUN trading on 12:00, August 11th (I´m going to guess that this is a typo, and should be August 12) , 2017. UTC +8."

And yes, the price will rise again, don´t worry  Smiley
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
PAY will moon soon again.
What this mean in price...up...down?

Probably down for a while, as a new exchange isn´t really something to hype around. A bad call from Tenx´s part in my opinion.

But at the end, it will probably go up, since adding new exchange will increase demand, it is simply applying economics, demand and supply,

So If I were you, I will buy at the current price, dont try to predict the market, because when it comes up, it might not go down anymore.

Did not understand, please explain. The price went down because yunbi is a bad exchange?
The price went down because Tenx was hyping "new exciting information" on their social media. Everyone was thinking it would be a partnership with VISA or so, but it´s "only" a new exchange.

The markets then decided it was overbought compared to the news, and dropped as a result.
Probably down for a while, as a new exchange isn´t really something to hype around. A bad call from Tenx´s part in my opinion.
But at the end, it will probably go up, since adding new exchange will increase demand, it is simply applying economics, demand and supply,
So If I were you, I will buy at the current price, dont try to predict the market, because when it comes up, it might not go down anymore.
I´m just hodling what I have. I´m not gonna speculate with projects I believe in. More than enough alt coins to do that with  Wink

Did not understand, please explain. The price went down because yunbi is a bad exchange?
Activity: 56
i should have read the dev update earlier:

Web app

The closed beta will begin on the 14th of August along with a gradual public rollout in the weeks following

iOS app

The closed beta will begin on the 21st of August. The public rollout will happen in the weeks following

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

May the force be with you  Grin
Jump to: