Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 182. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
how i get my tenx card
i tried https://cardclaim.tenx.tech/
i put in my bitcoin coinbase address
it say "This transaction ID is not eligible for the founder or special cards"
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
I think that this coin will make it to $10 by mid next week so now is the best chance to get in. Take a look at the charts, support levels and fib retrace and you will see the same. I look at 10X being at least a $30 coin by years end. HODL or buy, simple as that!  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Tenx reached over $5 before pullback. $10 next week is achievable. Got in at $.5-.7 so now just wait for cha Ching

I definitely see it at 10-15$ next week yes or even before. Keep up the good work guys and hold strongly, TenX is a future giant ! Cheesy

15$? I'll buy you Chivas Regal 25 Yr in this case.
Activity: 47
I think that this coin will make it to $10 by mid next week so now is the best chance to get in. Take a look at the charts, support levels and fib retrace and you will see the same. I look at 10X being at least a $30 coin by years end. HODL or buy, simple as that!  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Tenx reached over $5 before pullback. $10 next week is achievable. Got in at $.5-.7 so now just wait for cha Ching

I definitely see it at 10-15$ next week yes or even before. Keep up the good work guys and hold strongly, TenX is a future giant ! Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what was the ICO price ? is it still undervalued or already above ICO price ?
Going to buy some

Lol it's slightly higher than ICO price Cheesy ICO: 350 PAY: 1 ETH

It's considerably above ICO price.

I bought in for 3 ETH. At ICO time, that was around $900-$950 .... ish.

With todays ETH price, my buy in was slightly less than $900.

My holding today is worth $2765. So approx. 3x ICO price as things stand. If I'd left it in ETH, it would be worth less than when I bought in. If I'd left it in BTC (I moved ETH to BTC and bought in with BTC to avoid the GAS fight when the ICO opened. It worked.) That BTC would be worth more than then, but not as much as my PAY is now.

So yeah. I'm happy so far. And they haven't even started payouts yet. That's all free money (in ETH - which is also going up again now) on top of the token gains. Which are irrelevant to me as I'm holding. These are a long term payer. Worth a lot more than $2 a pop (or whatever they're at now) when you factor in continuing payouts.

Right, 350 PAY = 1 ETH, but there was also a bonus. I paid 0,75$ for 1 Pay. They Price today is ~2,80$. So its approx ~4x for me

Yeah. I think everyone got the bonus cos the ICO was done in under 10 minutes. (now we see why....)

Cheesy
Activity: 39
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
There is only good news!
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Tenx on Yunbi!!!

Activity: 47
50$ looks totally reachable, TenX is an awesome project. Smiley
Activity: 460
IMHO price will go only up till the end of august,
after that  a mini dump is possible after the distribution of fees between pay holders

if you bought before 1$ you should hold till 50$,

otherwise buy now, sell after fees distribution, rebuy and hodl  Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Ordered a card. They put me in waiting list and two weeks delivery. App is cool!
Yeah, two weeks is going to be optimistic. Change week to months and it´s gonna be more accurate  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
On which lvl do you think it will be smart to re-buy

lol

now.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
On which lvl do you think it will be smart to re-buy
Activity: 826
Someone link me to mac wallet and exchange.
Wallet - https://www.myetherwallet.com
Exchange - https://bittrex.com/
App for iOS will be launched in August.
Activity: 826
Ordered a card. They put me in waiting list and two weeks delivery. App is cool!
Activity: 26
Someone link me to mac wallet and exchange.
1XBit.com
It looks I missed the train.  Angry Angry

why?
maybe you could say it when we reach around 50$, definitely not at 3$  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
It looks I missed the train.  Angry Angry
1XBit.com
reached 100k sat, still nothing for the potential it has  Grin
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

So when BETA will come up.

What will BETA do with the price?

Copied from Slack
"The *web app* closed beta will begin on the 14th of August along with a gradual public rollout in the weeks following.

The *iOS* closed beta will begin on the 21st of August. The public rollout will happen in the weeks following."

i think after the release from the web app and iOS app the price increases more and more.
Jump to: