Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 183. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

So when BETA will come up.

What will BETA do with the price?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
what was the ICO price ? is it still undervalued or already above ICO price ?
Going to buy some

Lol it's slightly higher than ICO price Cheesy ICO: 350 PAY: 1 ETH

It's considerably above ICO price.

I bought in for 3 ETH. At ICO time, that was around $900-$950 .... ish.

With todays ETH price, my buy in was slightly less than $900.

My holding today is worth $2765. So approx. 3x ICO price as things stand. If I'd left it in ETH, it would be worth less than when I bought in. If I'd left it in BTC (I moved ETH to BTC and bought in with BTC to avoid the GAS fight when the ICO opened. It worked.) That BTC would be worth more than then, but not as much as my PAY is now.

So yeah. I'm happy so far. And they haven't even started payouts yet. That's all free money (in ETH - which is also going up again now) on top of the token gains. Which are irrelevant to me as I'm holding. These are a long term payer. Worth a lot more than $2 a pop (or whatever they're at now) when you factor in continuing payouts.

Right, 350 PAY = 1 ETH, but there was also a bonus. I paid 0,75$ for 1 Pay. They Price today is ~2,80$. So its approx ~4x for me

Yeah i couldn't make up my mind to put more ether then now the price is moving up. Damn!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Going to buy some

My holding today is worth $2765. So approx. 3x ICO price as things stand. If I'd left it in ETH, it would be worth less than when I bought in. If I'd left it in BTC (I moved ETH to BTC and bought in with BTC to avoid the GAS fight when the ICO opened. It worked.) That BTC would be worth more than then, but not as much as my PAY is now.

So yeah. I'm happy so far. And they haven't even started payouts yet. That's all free money (in ETH - which is also going up again now) on top of the token gains. Which are irrelevant to me as I'm holding. These are a long term payer. Worth a lot more than $2 a pop (or whatever they're at now) when you factor in continuing payouts.

Right, 350 PAY = 1 ETH, but there was also a bonus. I paid 0,75$ for 1 Pay. They Price today is ~2,80$. So its approx ~4x for me
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Most investors cannot realize but this step is equally important as the decentralization -- distribution.
This is huge, so TenX and the alike projects have the opportunity to play unusually significant role in the crypto evolution.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
2. We are working on a solution to exclude PAY tokens stored on exchanges and in the internal TenX contract from receiving part of the 0.5% rewards so that you as the token holders receive more bang for your buck.

This ...... is possibly the best news I've seen on here for a long time.

Bigger cut for the proper holders. Nothing for the traders. Perfect scenario for a token like this.

(The TenX guys have loads of cash. They don't need the payouts ....  Grin )

Cool

Oh yeah sounds really good, this means more rewards for PAY holders 🙂
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2. We are working on a solution to exclude PAY tokens stored on exchanges and in the internal TenX contract from receiving part of the 0.5% rewards so that you as the token holders receive more bang for your buck.

This ...... is possibly the best news I've seen on here for a long time.

Bigger cut for the proper holders. Nothing for the traders. Perfect scenario for a token like this.

(The TenX guys have loads of cash. They don't need the payouts ....  Grin )

Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Wow it's incredible to rise this coin in trading this week. Hopefully will keep this coin price higher for the future  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
When would be the first payout of the dividends to the existing PAY token holders?Curious to see whats the  first payout going to be.
Well, they just started, so it´s not gonna be much.

But then again, they´re going to exclude everyone that does not have their private key? So it might be more than expected afterall.

(AFAIK it was calculated around 0,002$ per PAY, correct me if i´m wrong)
How you wanna exclude them? I dont think its possible to check if someone uses his own wallet or a exchange for example

they can blacklist the Bittrex ETh address from the smart contract, as simple as that.

Lo, but can't Bittrex simply change their address?

I imagine they will know which address is, because Bittrex is the second in the rich list.
Activity: 154
Going to buy some

Wow, thanks for detailed post with financial breakdown. It looks like TenX is one of the best ICO performers on the crypto market Smiley
Activity: 238
When would be the first payout of the dividends to the existing PAY token holders?Curious to see whats the  first payout going to be.

But then again, they´re going to exclude everyone that does not have their private key? So it might be more than expected afterall.

How you wanna exclude them? I dont think its possible to check if someone uses his own wallet or a exchange for example

they can blacklist the Bittrex ETh address from the smart contract, as simple as that.

Lo, but can't Bittrex simply change their address?
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Activity: 100

No idea, I can only repeat what they´re saying.

Hey community!
We have some great updates for you which are sure to put a smile on your face.
1. As the BCH panic has now subsided, we are again in active talks with exchanges in and outside of China. We should be able to give you some concrete timelines in the next weeks.
3. Everyone who is on the card order waitlist right now is planned to receive their card by the end of September at the latest. Probably earlier. This only applies to the waitlist up until *this point in time*. Future orders will of course begin rolling over that timeline.
Thanks for all of your support and positivity! Let's keep up the great community feel 😁
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

I suppose it will not be anytime soon because they just started their business and dividends will be based on profit what they will get from their services. Everyone who will keep holding will have to wait patiently to receive. It will depend on the profit how much one will receive for each token.
Activity: 588

Activity: 100

Activity: 980
can someone point me any exchanges where i can buy Tenx..was unable to be a part of ICO

I can guess why it was hard for you to find market because it is listed with ticker of ''PAY'' but no problem here is the link of reaching direct at the trading page: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PAY It is looking very good as entry point because of last days consolidation it seems ready to run upwards.
Activity: 350
But for what do they pay? For holding the tokens on your wallet?

They pay out to ALL wallets that hold PAY tokens. (in ETH)

But if that wallet happens to be an exchange, the exchange will get the ETH. It's then up to the exchange if they are willing to split that out between the people who hold the PAY on their site. As far as I'm aware, no exchange has made any such commitment.

So yes, if you want to be sure of getting your payouts, keep them (your PAY tokens) off an exchange an in your wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
But for what do they pay? For holding the tokens on your wallet?
Going to buy some

Jump to: