Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 184. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
When will the application on the IOS?

The iOS closed beta will begin on the 21st of August. The public rollout will happen in the weeks following.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what was the ICO price ? is it still undervalued or already above ICO price ?
Going to buy some

Lol it's slightly higher than ICO price Cheesy ICO: 350 PAY: 1 ETH
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
what was the ICO price ? is it still undervalued or already above ICO price ?
Going to buy some
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
can someone point me any exchanges where i can buy Tenx..was unable to be a part of ICO

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/#markets
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
can someone point me any exchanges where i can buy Tenx..was unable to be a part of ICO
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
When will the application on the IOS?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Maybe it's been asked before ... must be ... but can't find the answer .... so much FUD everywhere. On TenX Youtube I saw video with Julian Hosp anserwing all kinds of questions. If I'm correct the first dividend payment was issued. From what I know this is now on a monthly basis.

My question: is there anybody who has received the ETH dividend? If so can you tell me is it  deposited on the ETH address where you hold your PAY tokens as well?

I use Nano Ledger with MEW.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arno

Activity: 687
Merit: 301
$10 for Pay incoming,project has no competitor and awesome job so far from the whole team!
Isn't it similar to Monaco and Tokencard, if not the same?

It is, but TenX has a working app and card so they have a headstart.

Lucky I did not invest during ICO but bought some TenX a few days ago at 31k sat Grin
I can't wait to be able to spend a portion of my crypto assests at restaurants and such.

Already doubled my money Grin

Smart move,congrats! PAY is a keeper for sure! Plus we are seeing massive support on Trex,so big green legs incoming!

Sold at 78k sat, sold it because I think recent pump in btc and all alts will come to an end soon. Going to rebuy at a lower price because I believe in TenX long term.
price is still low. pretty sure it will reach 10$ till next spring

Think 10 USD is a bit high for now at start, would mean 1bln marketcap
Activity: 1540
Good move on bittrex. Has anyone received card from TenX, if Yes, have you used it? if yes, how fast was the transaction?

Not me in person, but know someone that used it already. Conversion is done near to realtime on the account at a quite fair/current rate

Thanks. I assume balance fluctuates since it's tied to Ten-X value on exchange? Did he use it at stores who accept crypto or was he able to use it any store?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Dont think you have to wait until next spring to reach $10. Its going to be much nearer than that.
Bold prediction: end of september

Cards Public Sale when ?
Limited to 2k a year without dep Registration right ?
Seems fair to me.
Cant wait to get my hands on my Card and use it in real Life.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Dont think you have to wait until next spring to reach $10. Its going to be much nearer than that.
Bold prediction: end of september
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
The whitepaper says 0.5% of the revenue will be distributed to PAY token holder on a monthly basis at start, when will this be finally distributed first time. Always just being told it will not be mentioned before, but isn't it one month live already?
Be patient. The first months are accumulated until all testing is done. It will be monthly when the smart contract works reliably. Don't worry, nothing will be lost. TenX plays it safe for your money.

Ok thanks. let's w8 lil bit.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Is there a way to get the physical card in TenX without participating in its ICO? Please help me and if it needs to buy a certain numbers of TenX token I need to know .

Nope, several people asked this already. You can always get the regular card, just not the limited edition card, which is no different from the regular card, just made from metal, that's all.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Is there a way to get the physical card in TenX without participating in its ICO? Please help me and if it needs to buy a certain numbers of TenX token I need to know .
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
what are we looking at for a shortterm to longterm price range for this token?

People are using the card now, hows it perform? Does it basically just use your crypto and converts it so that it can be used as debit?

Thinking real hard on jumping in this one. Populous is taking off and im a holder of that so looking to get in something else that can do the same.
Good move on bittrex. Has anyone received card from TenX, if Yes, have you used it? if yes, how fast was the transaction?

Not me in person, but know someone that used it already. Conversion is done near to realtime on the account at a quite fair/current rate
Activity: 1540
Jump to: