Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 187. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
You can say market is awakening and currently is in preparation mode to support upcoming updates. It is shaking up the investors to let space for many new while some of the older to exit with some decent profit. You should stay intact for real increase which will be with fully functional platform.
I guess now is the redistribution between traders and investors.  Smiley
Hello folks, where I can order this card ? Thank you
At the moment the only way to buy the card is through the Android App. Simply download it, send at least 15 dollars in bitcoin to your wallet, and voila, order the card. I must warn you that there is a waiting line for the moment, so I would say: at least a month before it will get to you.

iOS app is in the making, and the website is going online later this month (both have a closed beta starting the 14/08). You will also be able to order the card there, ones they´re released.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
You can say market is awakening and currently is in preparation mode to support upcoming updates. It is shaking up the investors to let space for many new while some of the older to exit with some decent profit. You should stay intact for real increase which will be with fully functional platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Hello folks, where I can order this card ? Thank you
Whats the reason behind the recent rally? Any releases with features or  some big partnership news been released recently?
Ios and web application are going to be released soon, combined with a working product (the card) and the worries of 1 August are gone.

I guess the ones dumping are also out of coins, so now the only way is up.

Not gonna stay so high for long  I believe, I don´t think it´s sustainable yet, but the trend is upwards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Whats the reason behind the recent rally? Any releases with features or  some big partnership news been released recently?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Where we headed with Tenx?  Looking for an entry point, but, don't want to come in on the top of the iceberg before it crashes back down.  Anyone see price returning to $1 or $1.25?

Thats history, We are heading to $30

$30 ha ha Uh-huh Smiley I  also like that Pay is doing well, but I 'somewhat' doubt we are about to zoom past Litecoin in market cap any day soon.

Wow, these few days are huge for the coin, don't know if the trend will last long. I may want to find a good entry point another day. Top gainers for these few days. Way to go, this can be huge
Activity: 840
Where we headed with Tenx?  Looking for an entry point, but, don't want to come in on the top of the iceberg before it crashes back down.  Anyone see price returning to $1 or $1.25?

$30 ha ha Uh-huh Smiley I  also like that Pay is doing well, but I 'somewhat' doubt we are about to zoom past Litecoin in market cap any day soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very. Nice. Rally.

Had to get in the volatility is delicious right now. Looks like this is following the OmiseGo pattern. Nevermind that though it seems like the whole cryptosphere is just popcorning right now Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Where we headed with Tenx?  Looking for an entry point, but, don't want to come in on the top of the iceberg before it crashes back down.  Anyone see price returning to $1 or $1.25?

Activity: 86
Where we headed with Tenx?  Looking for an entry point, but, don't want to come in on the top of the iceberg before it crashes back down.  Anyone see price returning to $1 or $1.25?
Activity: 187
$10 for Pay incoming,project has no competitor and awesome job so far from the whole team!
Isn't it similar to Monaco and Tokencard, if not the same?

It is, but TenX has a working app and card so they have a headstart.

Lucky I did not invest during ICO but bought some TenX a few days ago at 31k sat Grin
I can't wait to be able to spend a portion of my crypto assests at restaurants and such.

Already doubled my money Grin

Smart move,congrats! PAY is a keeper for sure! Plus we are seeing massive support on Trex,so big green legs incoming!
Activity: 187
$10 for Pay incoming,project has no competitor and awesome job so far from the whole team!

yes and no,yes-same idea and no-there are light years ahead of there 2 competitors,working product and distributing cards already plus they will be open in the states which is kind of a big deal!
Activity: 182

Try to take look at first pages of this thread there should be table where you will see differences between TenX and its competitors, if I remember it correctly others are not nearly good as this one.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Tenx now on BTER.
Pay - CNY
Pay - BTC

https://bter.com/article/16231
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Lucky I did not invest during ICO but bought some TenX a few days ago at 31k sat Grin
I can't wait to be able to spend a portion of my crypto assests at restaurants and such.

Tenxpay is looking good lately price is up and i think we are moving on the right track.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
if that will become "mainstream" tenx will go huges.
Activity: 770
Activity: 630
just speculative question how much do you think it can rise in this recent pump?

tenx is one of my favorite projects, I've already ordered the card and waiting for delivery  Roll Eyes

Price looks very good at over 51k satoshi and volume is keep increasing which is good indicator. It is really very hard for anyone to say something how the market will behave in next moments. We see how resisting and supporting points using charts and that's all.

I think the price will go the way of Omise tokens, 100ksat is in sight, this is the first time after the launch that the trading volume will be huge and I expect this to continue for sometime because most weak hands has been shaken out of their tokens
Jump to: