Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 186. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Tenx is the best investment i have ever made.
3$ is nothing,  let's fight ethereum in marketcap within 1 year.
Best decision ever.
Relax, the rally is great, but don´t expect it to go supernova. Give it time to grow longterm Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
first time to be excited on buying a token... I love TenX to the moon and back.... the best ever!  I will be HOLDING this coin yahooo!
Excited also for my card to arrive though in a waiting list... :-(
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Tenx is the best investment i have ever made.
3$ is nothing,  let's fight ethereum in marketcap within 1 year.
Best decision ever.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
where to store my PAY tokens? any wallet you can recommend? I dont want to keep in the exchange!  

and why PAY token is not included in the TenX wallet by the way?

Thanks....  Cool

Myetherwallet or ImTokens from playstore
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
where to store my PAY tokens? any wallet you can recommend? I dont want to keep in the exchange!  

and why PAY token is not included in the TenX wallet by the way?

Thanks....  Cool
I say Tenxpay is on the takeoff mode, almost getting to $3. This is going to be interesting. Happy sailing Tenxpay Grin
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Come, get some....going big time into this. What is the best Wallet to keep long time.?

Myether Wallet or maybe something else?

ledger nano s / trezor / keepkey... Don't trust the web apps and the OS.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Come, get some....going big time into this. What is the best Wallet to keep long time.?

Myether Wallet or maybe something else?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
The sleeping giant awakes... TenX will go "ten X" again and again and again

Do they have competitors or are they monopolists?

There are some very lame competitors who on the surface appear to do what TenX does, but none of them have the COMIT network nor anything like it.

The TenX team are the creators of COMIT and are the first to market.  In our view TenX is the best bet in this space and considering the probabilities across all known possible futures, this space looks like it will do a lot of good for a great many people.

"      HOOO
      OOOOLD
for the longest time..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

There are some very lame competitors who on the surface appear to do what TenX does, but none of them have the COMIT network nor anything like it.

The TenX team are the creators of COMIT and are the first to market.  In our view TenX is the best bet in this space and considering the probabilities across all known possible futures, this space looks like it will do a lot of good for a great many people.

"      HOOO
      OOOOLD
for the longest time..."

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

legendary
Few crypto projects deserve this video played, but TenX joins the ranks!

"      HOOO
      OOOOLD
for the longest time..."

legendary
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hello folks, where I can order this card ? Thank you
At the moment the only way to buy the card is through the Android App. Simply download it, send at least 15 dollars in bitcoin to your wallet, and voila, order the card. I must warn you that there is a waiting line for the moment, so I would say: at least a month before it will get to you.

iOS app is in the making, and the website is going online later this month (both have a closed beta starting the 14/08). You will also be able to order the card there, ones they´re released.

Can we see somewhere this waiting list? I'd like to know my queue, it's been practically a month since I ordered the card, but I still don't know if it has been issued at least not talking about it being sent to me...
I would love to know myself, as I´m also in the waiting list. But as far as I know, there is no official way to find out I´m afraid Sad.
I guess all we can do is wait
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Has anyone actually received a Ten-X card ?

A lot of people? Everyday there's a new guy in slack taking pictures receiving their cards.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Has anyone actually received a Ten-X card ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
At the moment the only way to buy the card is through the Android App. Simply download it, send at least 15 dollars in bitcoin to your wallet, and voila, order the card. I must warn you that there is a waiting line for the moment, so I would say: at least a month before it will get to you.

iOS app is in the making, and the website is going online later this month (both have a closed beta starting the 14/08). You will also be able to order the card there, ones they´re released.

Can we see somewhere this waiting list? I'd like to know my queue, it's been practically a month since I ordered the card, but I still don't know if it has been issued at least not talking about it being sent to me...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The future is Bright for Projects which bridges the decentralised bc assets into everyday usage. Participated in the ICO and is going to hodl for quite some time. Good luck with the Project and looking forward to the applications that are to be released soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

thank you, sir, for full answer

I would say one of my best crypto investment, just love the drive of the team and i hope to see more interesting features moving forward.
Jump to: