Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 189. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Tenx is one of the few projects that is currently trading massively below its intrinsic value
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
 Grin Grin I've had my TenX card for a couple of weeks now. It works just fine. Finished KYC to level 2. No problems. I'm much happier using BTC and not an "Er oops sorry bout that token". The TenX app works well. Just to get some small glitches worked out for how it displays spending limits. So this is up and running. Everyday use. Sweet.  Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Who bought them so expensive at gatecoin?
Gatecoin   PAY/BTC   $897   $7.80   0.01%
scamalert0 / aamjanta.

Nobody else wants to sell PAY to him, he is banned everywhere else, now he has to pay a higher price.
He sold all his MTL for it. Cheesy
Activity: 56
By the way, I think they said it should take no more than one or two months to ship out the card
The whole future of this project will depend on how fast they can deliver the cards. If they can start to distribute them fast before any other competing project/coin* can, then PAY will be the winner. (* card that allows all crypto)

First mover advantage, we will see who will win, Tenx seems to have a headstart so far.

In one of their last updates they said that they could ship all the cards with no problem at all, the card issuers could easily deliver. But they don't want to scale that fast, meaning that backend, team and support should always fit their current customer base for smooth operation. They seem to be very smart businesspeople. That being said, already thousands of cards are shipped at the current stage.

Considering this info, I am convinced the winner in this competition will not be the fastest scaling project. It will be the project with the best customer experience in the long run.
My personal opinion: this winner will be TenX, the quality project, in addition to being the project with the head start.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Right now i really which the price of PAY won't fall below $1 again like it has been almost over a month now.
I suspect it might drop a litle again after this rise for whatever reason, but not less than 0.9

Who bought them so expensive at gatecoin?
Gatecoin   PAY/BTC   $897   $7.80   0.01%
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Right now i really which the price of PAY won't fall below $1 again like it has been almost over a month now.

I wish i had the opportunity to buy at 50 cents again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
By the way, I think they said it should take no more than one or two months to ship out the card
The whole future of this project will depend on how fast they can deliver the cards. If they can start to distribute them fast before any other competing project/coin* can, then PAY will be the winner. (* card that allows all crypto)

First mover advantage, we will see who will win, Tenx seems to have a headstart so far.
Activity: 658
Activity: 658
What is wrong with all this people. If you visit Official TENX youtube page, they will tell you (watch youtube) and answer your question.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
aaaaand here we goooo.
Nice uptrend lately.
Its a Longtermproject if you are after the bigger fish anyways.

A working Card and it will go massive af.
Good bet imo.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
PAY is up 50% from ICO, whats the problem??? and it s only just begun!! No FUD please, take that elsewhere.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
OmG is king ... 
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Now its mooning time.
People dump OMG for PAY  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Good to see development going full speed, i'm very happy with my investment so far.

You will cry later    Cry

No developments till launch
 No rewards
No iOS app
No cards

This totally SCAM coins .... Julian do SCAMS...
This is big scam in name of CARD payment ..
Julian holding 105 Million of token spoon going to dump on market ..
Keep away from this SCam project
Buy OMG BUY Metal
Mark my words .. Pay you only loose

Your first priority is go and learn how to write properly maybe then you can actually be heard or your SCAM ALERT can be meaningful. (ESPECIAL SPELLINGS  Grin Cheesy)
just ignore these FUD posts, don't react and they will be lost in dust...

You all are regret you bought TenX the SCAM project ..
  If you were not at OMG and MTL

Money becomes 5X with MTL in 1 month
Money becomes 3X with OMG in 1 month

You will always do that . TenX going downfall because They SCAMS . Always do

OMG going 100K check the volume just 10X than TenX ..LOL  Cry

keep trying keep trying, see? nobody cares.

OMG You are frustrated  .. give me your BTC wallet I will tip you ...... Wink

lol go and FUD Centra

You all are regret you bought TenX the SCAM project ..
  If you were not at OMG and MTL

Money becomes 5X with MTL in 1 month
Money becomes 3X with OMG in 1 month

You will always do that . TenX going downfall because They SCAMS . Always do

OMG going 100K check the volume just 10X than TenX ..LOL  Cry

keep trying keep trying, see? nobody cares.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Sorry for all true investors of TenX if you hadn't  invested on
MTL

OMG

You will definitely get rich in 2050 ..

Just big LOL for you ...  Roll Eyes  Tongue Cry

lol why does this guy hassle TenX so much? Is he trying to create FUD so people sell?

It's like having our own version of a racist village idiot lol

"Oh that's scam alert, don't mind him, he hangs in the ANN screaming FUD."

scamalert0 and aamjanta is the same guy. He is just trying to create FUD since 20 pages behind. Yet PAY token is growing in price, his FUD is clearly not working. 
Activity: 25
Sorry for all true investors of TenX if you hadn't  invested on
MTL

OMG

You will definitely get rich in 2050 ..

Just big LOL for you ...  Roll Eyes  Tongue Cry

lol why does this guy hassle TenX so much? Is he trying to create FUD so people sell?

It's like having our own version of a racist village idiot lol

"Oh that's scam alert, don't mind him, he hangs in the ANN screaming FUD."
Jump to: