Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 188. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I wanted to invest in Tenx but then I read this

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6i18pn/tenx_is_the_next_big_ico_but_should_we_buy_into/

Basically, the reddit user explains in the prolonged post how the dividend is simple too small to ever be worthwhile to convert from ETH to PAY as by creating dividend the ETH price will naturally go up. Seems like it's just far better to keep ETH.

Basically you didn't invest because of what one internet guy said. At the beginning payments will be small, yes. But later, the more users use the card, the more you will earn.

In 2018, it is estimated that TENX will have a min of 1 million users, which means an estimate of 1.2B total annual volume - which means .028$ return per token annually

But as number of users grow...

in 2019- 10M users - 20B total annual volume -0.44$ per token annually return

in 2020- 50M users - 100B total annual volume - 2.11$ per token annually return

Even if these milestones are not fully achieved, a 50% milestones achievement still a very good number worth to invest. This is a long term investment.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
In Q4 US citizen can order the card.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
btw can usa costumers order and use Pay card already,i know it wasn't possible before ? I want one for myself.
Activity: 187
$10 for Pay incoming,project has no competitor and awesome job so far from the whole team!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
So, I've paid for the card and was palced in a queue on some "waiting list")) Where can I see this waiting list and my number in this queue to have an idea when I will finally receive the card I paid for?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6i18pn/tenx_is_the_next_big_ico_but_should_we_buy_into/

Basically, the reddit user explains in the prolonged post how the dividend is simple too small to ever be worthwhile to convert from ETH to PAY as by creating dividend the ETH price will naturally go up. Seems like it's just far better to keep ETH.
But if you have more PAY tokens, you get more ETH, which increased in price already.

Long story short, I bought some PAY, and see this as a long term investment. How much will it make me on dividends? I have no idea, but as long as the coin itself rises, like any other coin does, I don´t really see a problem?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
just speculative question how much do you think it can rise in this recent pump?

tenx is one of my favorite projects, I've already ordered the card and waiting for delivery  Roll Eyes

Price looks very good at over 51k satoshi and volume is keep increasing which is good indicator. It is really very hard for anyone to say something how the market will behave in next moments. We see how resisting and supporting points using charts and that's all.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 166
just speculative question how much do you think it can rise in this recent pump?

tenx is one of my favorite projects, I've already ordered the card and waiting for delivery  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

TenX has mention Vitalik is investor on project ...it is wrong information. No body invested in TenX .. false information on website Bo Shen, David Lee has invested in TenX
False False False
Vitalik going to case against TenX team sooon ..
Just wait and watch you all going to regret soon ..

Lol you are shilling this project, Vitalik doesn't say anything about this one. wake up from your dream.

Right. Vitalik said he won't stand for any more project.
Activity: 302

TenX has mention Vitalik is investor on project ...it is wrong information. No body invested in TenX .. false information on website Bo Shen, David Lee has invested in TenX
False False False

Lol you are shilling this project, Vitalik doesn't say anything about this one. wake up from your dream.
Activity: 700
TenX will pump by 10*. No doubt!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
After a month of bear we finally see it rise.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
TenX is definitely  Startup to watch the next months..
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
PAY is performing outstandingly even many markets are under temporary pressure of Bitcoin's increase but it is keep doing it's job best way. If it keeps standing like this till evening we may see it growing more because most of the market will start making come back by adjusting in changed situation of market.
Activity: 100
Who bought them so expensive at gatecoin?
Gatecoin   PAY/BTC   $897   $7.80   0.01%
scamalert0 / aamjanta.

Nobody else wants to sell PAY to him, he is banned everywhere else, now he has to pay a higher price.
He sold all his MTL for it. Cheesy

Scamalert where are you? All the FUDers are gone. Tenx is building a cup now so waiting for a moonshot soon!
I´ve been reporting him, and asked in my latest report to block him from this topic. I hope they did that  Smiley. It´s a nicer place since he is gone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Who bought them so expensive at gatecoin?
Gatecoin   PAY/BTC   $897   $7.80   0.01%
scamalert0 / aamjanta.

Nobody else wants to sell PAY to him, he is banned everywhere else, now he has to pay a higher price.
He sold all his MTL for it. Cheesy

Scamalert where are you? All the FUDers are gone. Tenx is building a cup now so waiting for a moonshot soon!
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

False False False

Mother fucker......Shut up!!!!!👊🏼

don't bring it back please.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

False False False

Mother fucker......Shut up!!!!!👊🏼
Activity: 58
By the way, I think they said it should take no more than one or two months to ship out the card
The whole future of this project will depend on how fast they can deliver the cards. If they can start to distribute them fast before any other competing project/coin* can, then PAY will be the winner. (* card that allows all crypto)

First mover advantage, we will see who will win, Tenx seems to have a headstart so far.

The same reason bitcoin wins over most other coins, they simply made it first. And yes Tenx has a major headstart currently so I'm not worried.
Jump to: