Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 201. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yes, the first PAY dividend payment at the end of July will most likely trigger serious FOMO.

Or at least at the moment they finally understand the TenX PAY token, not just the card. This will be an interesting time to watch how long it takes most people to understand financial concepts.
When you have - lets say 20000 PAY token - you can be happy if you will get 1 cent reward !

And this 1 cent will generate big FOMO ? lol

The opposite will be !
Lot of PAY holders will recognize that the rewards are a joke and also sell their tokens.

Well, it should be 7-10 cents for your 20000 PAY in July. For month zero.

And no, it will not make me sell, it was my reason to buy. Don't be afraid, you don't have to buy. I already bought your share. You are off the hook. Phew!

7-10 cents are also very low ....

but anyway - how did you calculate this ?

I think 7-10 cents is very very unrealistic - do you have a calculation for this ?
Activity: 56
Yes, the first PAY dividend payment at the end of July will most likely trigger serious FOMO.

Or at least at the moment they finally understand the TenX PAY token, not just the card. This will be an interesting time to watch how long it takes most people to understand financial concepts.
When you have - lets say 20000 PAY token - you can be happy if you will get 1 cent reward !

The opposite will be !
Lot of PAY holders will recognize that the rewards are a joke and also sell their tokens.

Well, it should be 7-10 cents for your 20000 PAY in July. For month zero.

And no, it will not make me sell, it was my reason to buy. Don't be afraid, you don't have to buy. I already bought your share. You are off the hook. Phew!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Keep collecting while the price still cheap. ICO investors who still hold Stratis or Ethereum for exemple will be rich guys, one reason is they are patient guys can get huge and unexpected return
Is just their attempt to FUD, we all know that all prices of all crypto are down since 1 week, PAY is no exception. In fact, this bearish market is letting me buy more PAY bellow ICO price as cheap as 50 cents, now i have 150% more PAY that what i got in the ICO. I'm just taking all advantage i can from this market. The first .5% payout announcement to token holders will trigger panic buy in the exchanges, as people will see that PAY token actually has a value attached to the token instead of a promise like all other competitors, TENX is the only one with an actual functional product. So yeah... their FUD won't change the great future of TENX.

There are only some hundred cards out - maybe even less !
Do you really think that you will get good rewards at end of july ?

The opposite will be !
Is just their attempt to FUD, we all know that all prices of all crypto are down since 1 week, PAY is no exception. In fact, this bearish market is letting me buy more PAY bellow ICO price as cheap as 50 cents, now i have 150% more PAY that what i got in the ICO. I'm just taking all advantage i can from this market. The first .5% payout announcement to token holders will trigger panic buy in the exchanges, as people will see that PAY token actually has a value attached to the token instead of a promise like all other competitors, TENX is the only one with an actual functional product. So yeah... their FUD won't change the great future of TENX.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
did someone from BTTALK ordered a credit card ? can you share tought about it ? Im surprised because of the FUD around, the project look very promising, and all alt coins are dumping since 1 weeks , so whats the problem ?we need to wait august to have a general pump

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
did someone from BTTALK ordered a credit card ? can you share tought about it ? Im surprised because of the FUD around, the project look very promising, and all alt coins are dumping since 1 weeks , so whats the problem ?we need to wait august to have a general pump
Stop your FUD man, you are not gaining anything with it. In fact you making metal look like the losing side, trying to convince people in competitor bitcointalk.org threads.

Absolutely.

The only thing this FUD and the manipulative trading of PAY is really doing is convincing us that TenX has the superior business model and product.
Any competitor (MTL, MCO, whoever) that has to rely on such deceptive tactics and "support" to "prove their product is better" does not deserve our trust and/or support.

PAY will be accumulated and HODL´ed, TenX will be supported. This team will be the winner in the future, because they already are the superior choice now.

No any idea if PAY is better or not. But now is a hard time. The price dump a lot.

It will keep dumping .. just wait and watch ..10K not far and still 105 miln coins have to dump holding team...
Price is down from ICO be careful from ETH. Token ICO'S

Team is NOT dumping coins, stop your FUD. Here is the multisig account from the team, they haven't move a single token from there, they still holding the 49%. https://etherscan.io/token/TenXPay?a=0x185f19B43d818E10a31BE68f445ef8EDCB8AFB83

Your attempt to FUD based on lies is pathetic.
Activity: 25
Lol so far their attempts to make FUD being pathetic. I don't know what they are gaining with this, is going to have the opposite effect because people will start looking at us as the best option to invest vs our competitors. The fact that people is wasting their time trying to FUD is because they know we are the strongest enemy to defeat, investors are not idiots and they know the intentions of these few people creating FUD. Keep the FUD kids, ultimately you are just making good advertising for us.  

I'd say they are heavily vested in TKN or monaco. CryptoGossip on Twitter has a pineed tweet that TKN will go x 10 and is constantly bashing Tenx lol. I was holding some TKN when I came across him and now I'm holding 2500 tenx. It's so childish lol
Activity: 167
A мoжeт этo пpocтo кycoк гoвнa?
Haha. Я тaк нe дyмaю.

Anybody realized that tenx app has only 5000 downloads so far Huh

Thats absolutly nothing !

So there could be max 5000 cards ordered also.  lol

What are they doing with all their money they got on ICO ?

Why not hiring some experts who promote the app on google play ?
Hello you, here we go again. 5000 cards is an impressive number for a starting business. First batch and all. There will be a lot more. The competition has less or nothing at all yet.

They were funded before. They didn't need to spend a single dime from the ICO money. But they will. And they will hire more experts. But they will hire no expert like you who would promote an app when your business is overwhelmed by too many orders.

5000 downloads and cards is an impressive order Huh
Are you kidding me ?

That is absolutly nothing !

I am an android developer (1 man company) - i have to apps with over 5 million downloads !
My apps are getting 20000 downloads per day !

As i said i am only 1 man company !
And tenx has a lot of emplyees also has millions of money and only have 5000 downloads ?

That cant be true ! Something is going wrong here !

Also there will never be 5000 cards ordered - because then every people who has downloaded the app would have also ordered the card !

NEVER !!!!

Maybe 10% - that would be 500 cards ... and tenx is not even able to send those 500 cards out to people !

Totally shit with tenx .. The coin doesn't looking good at all ..
They are just manipulating the price !! There are lots of card token coin like MONCO in the market doing great job yet lot to come crypto currency payment card  as compared to TenX ..
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Stop your FUD man, you are not gaining anything with it. In fact you making metal look like the losing side, trying to convince people in competitor bitcointalk.org threads.

Absolutely.

The only thing this FUD and the manipulative trading of PAY is really doing is convincing us that TenX has the superior business model and product.
Any competitor (MTL, MCO, whoever) that has to rely on such deceptive tactics and "support" to "prove their product is better" does not deserve our trust and/or support.

PAY will be accumulated and HODL´ed, TenX will be supported. This team will be the winner in the future, because they already are the superior choice now.

No any idea if PAY is better or not. But now is a hard time. The price dump a lot.

It will keep dumping .. just wait and watch ..10K not far and still 105 miln coins have to dump holding team...
Price is down from ICO be careful from ETH. Token ICO'S
haha i just asked tenx the same question on their slack ....

Because of that asking they just banned me ... lol

I really trustful company ! lol

Maybe 10% - that would be 500 cards ... and tenx is not even able to send those 500 cards out to people !

with your style of acting I'm not surprised lol

I don't know what kind of apps do you have, but you can't compare some puzzle game for kids with professional app for manage and withdraw your cryptocoins to fiat! that's absolutely nonsense!

and your calculations are funny also if not silly, 10% haha the main reason to have a app is to have a card, without is more or less useless so the correct % would be close to 90%

go and make the FUD somewhere else mr. newbie

Lol so far their attempts to make FUD being pathetic. I don't know what they are gaining with this, is going to have the opposite effect because people will start looking at us as the best option to invest vs our competitors. The fact that people is wasting their time trying to FUD is because they know we are the strongest enemy to defeat, investors are not idiots and they know the intentions of these few people creating FUD. Keep the FUD kids, ultimately you are just making good advertising for us.  
Activity: 166

with your style of acting I'm not surprised lol

I don't know what kind of apps do you have, but you can't compare some puzzle game for kids with professional app for manage and withdraw your cryptocoins to fiat! that's absolutely nonsense!

and your calculations are funny also if not silly, 10% haha the main reason to have a app is to have a card, without is more or less useless so the correct % would be close to 90%

go and make the FUD somewhere else mr. newbie
This is where the potential lies. Really depend on perspective.
Two bra companies send one representative each to an isolated island to explore opportunity.
Company A representative came back looking slightly annoyed and said nobody in the island wears bra. Hence, there will be no business.
Company B representative came back overjoyed. He cannot believe the huge market potential. Nobody is wearing bras!!!

Awesome. I will keep quoting this.
This is very worrisome, I would like to hear a comment from Tenx. I have downloaded the app but can't order the card due to backlog. I understand that majority of people are in the same position. Would be interesting to know of how many cards have been issued and how many cards are pending to be issued.

It does not worry me that I don't know this much detailed internal business information. I don't know any of that about my credit card issuer either. The planned step-by-step rollout was explained by TenX and reiterated in this thread. Their team is completely fulfilling their roadmap and promises, plus delivering updates all the time.

They updated their Twitter, the in-app waitlist for ordering new cards will go live by 23rd of July.
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/887610800977756160

If you can wait until the next app update on 23rd of July your need for transparency should be satisfied, at least for your own card order.

I don't know if there will be infos on the total number of cards in the app, if you really need this info for your peace of mind and it won't show, just ask the team on Slack. Maybe they are allowed to tell you by their business compliance standards.
Activity: 7
Haha. Я тaк нe дyмaю.

So there could be max 5000 cards ordered also.  lol

Hello you, here we go again. 5000 cards is an impressive number for a starting business. First batch and all. There will be a lot more. The competition has less or nothing at all yet.

They were funded before. They didn't need to spend a single dime from the ICO money. But they will. And they will hire more experts. But they will hire no expert like you who would promote an app when your business is overwhelmed by too many orders.

Are you kidding me ?

I am an android developer (1 man company) - i have to apps with over 5 million downloads !

And tenx has a lot of emplyees also has millions of money and only have 5000 downloads ?

Also there will never be 5000 cards ordered - because then every people who has downloaded the app would have also ordered the card !

NEVER !!!!

Congrats to you for having a successful application/game
Depends what you are developing. You got to compare apple to apple.
If you create a general game or application that everyone can use for their daily lives then naturally you will have more downloads.
Tenx app is more or less for crypto currency holder. The number of people involved in crypto is limited in the first place.
Not everybody will need the card, preferably as crypto influence expand more people will need it.
This is where the potential lies. Really depend on perspective.
Two bra companies send one representative each to an isolated island to explore opportunity.
Company A representative came back looking slightly annoyed and said nobody in the island wears bra. Hence, there will be no business.
Company B representative came back overjoyed. He cannot believe the huge market potential. Nobody is wearing bras!!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Haha. Я тaк нe дyмaю.

So there could be max 5000 cards ordered also.  lol

Are you kidding me ?

NEVER !!!!

This is very worrisome, I would like to hear a comment from Tenx. I have downloaded the app but can't order the card due to backlog. I understand that majority of people are in the same position. Would be interesting to know of how many cards have been issued and how many cards are pending to be issued.
Activity: 532
Where can I order the cards?
I want to order one and see what the fuzz is all about?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
A normal company. Give developers time!
-----

Jump to: