Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 202. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
A мoжeт этo пpocтo кycoк гoвнa?
Haha. Я тaк нe дyмaю.

Anybody realized that tenx app has only 5000 downloads so far Huh

Thats absolutly nothing !

So there could be max 5000 cards ordered also.  lol

What are they doing with all their money they got on ICO ?

Why not hiring some experts who promote the app on google play ?
Hello you, here we go again. 5000 cards is an impressive number for a starting business. First batch and all. There will be a lot more. The competition has less or nothing at all yet.

They were funded before. They didn't need to spend a single dime from the ICO money. But they will. And they will hire more experts. But they will hire no expert like you who would promote an app when your business is overwhelmed by too many orders.

5000 downloads and cards is an impressive order Huh
Are you kidding me ?

That is absolutly nothing !

I am an android developer (1 man company) - i have to apps with over 5 million downloads !
My apps are getting 20000 downloads per day !

As i said i am only 1 man company !
And tenx has a lot of emplyees also has millions of money and only have 5000 downloads ?

That cant be true ! Something is going wrong here !

Also there will never be 5000 cards ordered - because then every people who has downloaded the app would have also ordered the card !

NEVER !!!!

Maybe 10% - that would be 500 cards ... and tenx is not even able to send those 500 cards out to people !

Activity: 56
Haha. Я тaк нe дyмaю.

Hello you, here we go again. 5000 cards is an impressive number for a starting business. First batch and all. There will be a lot more. The competition has less or nothing at all yet.

They were funded before. They didn't need to spend a single dime from the ICO money. But they will. And they will hire more experts. But they will hire no expert like you who would promote an app when your business is overwhelmed by too many orders.

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
No any idea if PAY is better or not. But now is a hard time. The price dump a lot.
I'm quite positive it is top, based on the fundamentals of the company, team, product, and features of the token. Maybe a competitor will come close someday, but they would have to catch up a lot.

A low price is not bad if you don't sell, and it's a good thing if you can buy more of something of value.

still the PAY is one of my favorite project, can't wait for the card, this could be a huge step in cryptoworld
token is still cheap in compare to the value, will be accumulating more and more

I totally agree.

Good news everyone!

For all those interested in a TenX card too:

They updated their Twitter, the in-app waitlist for ordering new cards will go live by 23rd of July.
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/887610800977756160

That means we don't have to smash that order button anymore.
No any idea if PAY is better or not. But now is a hard time. The price dump a lot.
I'm quite positive it is top, based on the fundamentals of the company, team, product, and features of the token. Maybe a competitor will come close someday, but they would have to catch up a lot.

A low price is not bad if you don't sell, and it's a good thing if you can buy more of something of value.

still the PAY is one of my favorite project, can't wait for the card, this could be a huge step in cryptoworld
token is still cheap in compare to the value, will be accumulating more and more

I totally agree.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Yeah, waiting for the iOS App to order my card.
I am curious about the new exchanges that were announced.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Stop your FUD man, you are not gaining anything with it. In fact you making metal look like the losing side, trying to convince people in competitor bitcointalk.org threads.

Absolutely.

The only thing this FUD and the manipulative trading of PAY is really doing is convincing us that TenX has the superior business model and product.
Any competitor (MTL, MCO, whoever) that has to rely on such deceptive tactics and "support" to "prove their product is better" does not deserve our trust and/or support.

PAY will be accumulated and HODL´ed, TenX will be supported. This team will be the winner in the future, because they already are the superior choice now.

Stop your FUD man, you are not gaining anything with it. In fact you making metal look like the losing side, trying to convince people in competitor bitcointalk.org threads.

Absolutely.

The only thing this FUD and the manipulative trading of PAY is really doing is convincing us that TenX has the superior business model and product.
Any competitor (MTL, MCO, whoever) that has to rely on such deceptive tactics and "support" to "prove their product is better" does not deserve our trust and/or support.

PAY will be accumulated and HODL´ed, TenX will be supported. This team will be the winner in the future, because they already are the superior choice now.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Fake token .. Dosn't look bright future .. I was watching closely market fake buyer fake seller .. This coin not going anywhere .. ICO investors are regreted to buy TenX toke ..
Price huge down ..
Next dump soooon ...

FUD Alert! This guy intention is clearly. (probably a METAL supporter)

Price is down as all the ERC20 tokens, the whole market is barely recovering right now. Investors of all the ICO's like status or bancor had the same luck than TENX investor, you can't control de market, if the market has to drop you gotta accept that you investments are going to drop bellow ICO price, in fact this is a good moment to accumulate as much PAY as you can.

I am not fuding .. I am investor and buy coins/tokens
Metal is much better .. This coin has same service as Monaco has .. ..

Activity: 167
Fake token .. Dosn't look bright future .. I was watching closely market fake buyer fake seller .. This coin not going anywhere .. ICO investors are regreted to buy TenX toke ..
Price huge down ..
Next dump soooon ...

Price is down as all the ERC20 tokens, the whole market is barely recovering right now. Investors of all the ICO's like status or bancor had the same luck than TENX investor, you can't control de market, if the market has to drop you gotta accept that you investments are going to drop bellow ICO price, in fact this is a good moment to accumulate as much PAY as you can.

I am not fuding .. I am investor and buy coins/tokens
Metal is much better .. This coin has same service as Monaco has .. ..
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
How can it be that ETH was up 30% today but PAY was only up 2% ?
Now ETH is up 17% and PAY is -6% ?

Thats weird !

When ETH goes down then PAY also goes down a lot more !

But when ETH goes up - PAY does not go up !?!?!

Today almost every coin was up between 5% and 30% - some coins even 50% and more !

PAY was the only coin in top 100 which was only up 1-2% or even was in -%

Anybody has explanation for that ?

A couple hours ago PAY was up 16% in 24 hrs today too.

I took a screenshot, lots of assets was between 15 to 30% up . http://prntscr.com/fxe07h

Please don't hyip .. !!!!!
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

Thats weird !

Today almost every coin was up between 5% and 30% - some coins even 50% and more !

I think we should not invest on ETH tokens better is to stay with Parent coin ..ETH
More reliable and trusted ..
PAY is the worst ICO for investors ... Team only HYIPED the coin and they dumped all shitt ..
Activity: 33
is there already an Android/iOS app out available to use?
I'd like to know this too, can't wait to try this out!

Will the cards in new batch be available to ship worldwide ?

OK guys, you could dig through the previous pages, or ...

TL;DR: Android: yeah! ; iOS: soon! ; Next batch worldwide: almost absolutely, like this one! (not India, not in the U.S. for now, SEC requires a waiting period form ICO)

Great, Android is the best!

Thats weird !

A couple hours ago PAY was up 16% in 24 hrs today too.

I took a screenshot, lots of assets was between 15 to 30% up . http://prntscr.com/fxe07h

Thats weird !

is there already an Android/iOS app out available to use?

I'd like to know this too, can't wait to try this out!

Quote from the TENX team.

Our WebApp version (initial version starting end July 2017), or iOS version (coming August 2017)
Price huge down ..
Next dump soooon ...

Activity: 167
Price huge down ..
Next dump soooon ...
Jump to: