Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 204. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
That price madness will continue till 1st of August.
I predict super panic around 26-31 of July, probably it will be the best time to buy anything you want on exchanges.

Could be. I expect end of July to be volatile, but I don't expect falling prices at that time. Either flat on average or, more likely, rising. I am relatively new to crypto, but that often happens on the stock markets before uncertain events. Like you said, that's the time people think it's best to buy in. That equals rising prices.

Standard strategy for volatility: Expose yourself to the market depending on your comfort level. Average out by accumulating all the time, keep some cash on hand for good investments. Don't waste your time and energy trying to predict the best timing. And as always: Good luck with your trades!

Everyone is predicting one more drop before a boom. But in real life the opposite happens and u miss the boat. It is ok, buy high and sell higher.  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there a way to get a card in India ?  I checked out the application and couldn't sign in because India was not there on the phone number country list.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Passion, that is what we Need. Probably we have to wait till Autumn
Activity: 166

Do you know CIVIC another ETH token by 'Vinny Lingham' ICO price was 0.10$ now it is 0.20$ 2X with it launching ..

because civic ico was limited to purchase just 2500$ and 1000$ packages of tokens so no whales no big initial dump
Activity: 56
Do you know CIVIC another ETH token by 'Vinny Lingham' ICO price was 0.10$ now it is 0.20$ 2X with it launching ..

Yes, CVC seems like an interesting long-term investment. Very long-term considering regulations worldwide.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
This Tenx app not support VCC card when it was Onebit
Activity: 498
Because the whole market is like that, the ethereum tokens like status TENX and bancor are all bellow ICO price and not moving. these are good times to buy assets, when things drop you buy.
All these coins have a high market cap too.
So doubling your investment will take some time.
Better to invest in some low cap coins.

Indeed. A good investment mix is paramount.

But don't forget: TenX is shipping their first finished product right now, very competitive. I don't know any low caps doing that.

Because the whole market is like that, the ethereum tokens like status TENX and bancor are all bellow ICO price and not moving. these are good times to buy assets, when things drop you buy.

Indeed. A good investment mix is paramount.

But don't forget: TenX is shipping their first finished product right now, very competitive. I don't know any low caps doing that.
any news about when the cards orders will be working again?
thanks
Project is good but price is still below ICO. haven't seen any pump since launch ..Huh

TenX was overwhelmed with card orders, they will announce it on their Slack when the next batch is ready to be shipped.

You can find an update on Youtube where they are talking about spreading out the first batch evenly to every market segment and currency, they want to make sure their tech is working as intended internationally. The team seems extremely motivated, they definitely want to deliver a superior worldwide product.

If you look at the wicks of the candlesticks on Bittrex, there were dozens of extremely bullish pumps. The price is still kept artificially low, the manipulative trading is obvious in the order book. We already wrote about this in the thread. The manipulator will run out of funds eventually, just keep accumulating at those undervalued prices.

In my opinion, TenX is the only fully developed and definitely the most promising payment service for crypto. Capable of immediate mass adoption, zero extra costs for retailers and customers. PAY pays "dividends" in ETH for investors, based on volume. In the long run, there is only one way to go for the price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 498
thanks

Project is good but price is still below ICO. haven't seen any pump since launch ..Huh

Activity: 166
thanks
Activity: 224
They said they will suspend all transactions (withdrawals and deposits) a day before August 1.
I predict super panic around 26-31 of July, probably it will be the best time to buy anything you want on exchanges.

Could be. I expect end of July to be volatile, but I don't expect falling prices at that time. Either flat on average or, more likely, rising. I am relatively new to crypto, but that often happens on the stock markets before uncertain events. Like you said, that's the time people think it's best to buy in. That equals rising prices.

Standard strategy for volatility: Expose yourself to the market depending on your comfort level. Average out by accumulating all the time, keep some cash on hand for good investments. Don't waste your time and energy trying to predict the best timing. And as always: Good luck with your trades!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
I think this is Eth assests .. Pay should get down as all coin are getting down lol
PAY already went down.

It is now one of the best performing Ethereum assets of the last 24hrs. Regardless of the red. Only 4 ETH assets are green at all in the top 100 assets.
Activity: 167

I think you forget from where Metal get pumped .. I think it was below 10K before listing Bittrex  . Now after listing on bittrex  coin touched 200K ..  I think metal has more users than TenX we can check it in volume .. Tenx also down around 15% since yesterday vol 200BTC..
Now be ready for more dump around 10K ..sorry investors  Kiss

Sorry for what? Sorry for the opportunity to aquire some cheap pay, and make the long term profit or passive income bigger?

Good try mate, get some rest, u seem a bit out of shape

Any chances to pump tenX ..
I haven't seen any pump since launch tenX .. Huh

The whole crypto market is dropping right now, It will pump when it has to pump. Maybe after 1 august when Bitcoin SEGwit is done, we could see a pump.

I think this is Eth assests .. Pay should get down as all coin are getting down lol
When will Tenx start paying 0.5% to the holders PAY tokens?
So far I have not received any penny and I already have more than 10k tokens PAY !!!!

End of July, also backtracking from June if I remember correctly. Paid in ETH on your wallet address with the tokens, not for PAY lingering on exchanges.
This first payment is covering only the first purchases by testers and the few lucky ones that received the cards, so by my calculations expect around 0.035-0.050 USD value of ETH for your 10k PAY.
Increasing monthly payments should follow from that on as adoption rises and more people receive their cards, HODL that PAY.

You will earn some money from my purchases as well when I finally receive my card too, I can certainly promise you that.

Just thinking: My bank offers zero interest. I have to pay fees for parking my money there. For shareholders, they were paying zero dividends for the last couple of years. They founded their business over 160 years ago. Even at this super early stage with only the first users, TenX PAY has got them beat as a dividend investment in every way. This is so crazy.
Activity: 16
I believe that when their first cards arrive and people share pictures on social media that it will remind people of the potential.
yeah that would be awesome.i wanna see the card asap.

Agreed. An unpacking video would be stellar.

At least people are posting what they buy with their TenX card. Entertaining to read those everyday purchases done in BTC. They seem surprised themselves.
https://twitter.com/danrandow/status/886080796531900416

When will Tenx start paying 0.5% to the holders PAY tokens?
So far I have not received any penny and I already have more than 10k tokens PAY !!!!
Jump to: