Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 206. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Revolut card it's on apple store , my card tenx is coming , i see email tenx team and thanks

Awesome!

I can see Revolut´s card will not support crypto for the time being.
https://community.revolut.com/t/bitcoin-support/265/40

Good for you that you will have the TenX card soon too.

Tenx volume 200btc on bittrex..
More dump coming be ready for it ..,,,
Metal could be better investment ranging top volume since launch on Bittrex  6 days ..

Thank you Mr. Scam,
MTL has top volume because it is getting dumped almost twice as hard. 21% vs. 11%. Everything takes a hit now.
I don't think MTL is a better investment, regardless of trading volume.
PAY volume is fine, comparable to STEEM. I little bit on the high side, but we already wrote about it.
To reiterate: PAY pays regardless of price. I am ready for any dump because I will not sell.
Good luck with your trades and have a nice day!

I think you forget from where Metal get pumped .. I think it was below 10K before listing Bittrex  . Now after listing on bittrex  coin touched 200K ..  I think metal has more users than TenX we can check it in volume .. Tenx also down around 15% since yesterday vol 200BTC..
Now be ready for more dump around 10K ..sorry investors  Kiss
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Time to buy cheap TenX  Grin

altcoin dump

Yeah. BTC is being dumped as well. BTCUSD is struggling for support lines. Alts are getting hit harder, they lose their own value and are valued in BTC. But that means they can rise again twice as fast as well. Just pick the coins you like for long-term. BTC will survive too, no worries.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Revolut card it's on apple store , my card tenx is coming , i see email tenx team and thanks

Awesome!

Metal could be better investment ranging top volume since launch on Bittrex  6 days ..

There's a lot of Metal and Monaco investors creating FUD because they know TENX is so much better in every way. Metal and Monaco simply can't compete with TenX. Keep trying to create FUD, you guys will gain nothing out of it. It is getting pretty obvious what you guys are doing against TenX, People are not stupid they can easily see your intentions. Trying to create FUD because you know TENX will be a game changer. 
Activity: 43
Time to buy cheap TenX  Grin

altcoin dump

Awesome!

Metal could be better investment ranging top volume since launch on Bittrex  6 days ..

Thank you Mr. Scam,
MTL has top volume because it is getting dumped almost twice as hard. 21% vs. 11%. Everything takes a hit now.
I don't think MTL is a better investment, regardless of trading volume.
PAY volume is fine, comparable to STEEM. I little bit on the high side, but we already wrote about it.
To reiterate: PAY pays regardless of price. I am ready for any dump because I will not sell.
Good luck with your trades and have a nice day!
Activity: 498

Awesome!

Metal could be better investment ranging top volume since launch on Bittrex  6 days ..

Awesome!

when they are shipping cards?

They already did. I can't order mine though. The app says they have had too many orders for now. For the time being, I will plan what I will purchase first to test it.
Activity: 19
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
when they are shipping cards?
Fenbushi Response about the false accusations, see screenshot http://prntscr.com/fvoi7l

Thank you for posting this here. I was certain nobody in the team and no long-term investors were dumping their tokens.

People are starting to post on twitter about their first purchase with their TenX cards. Nice!
I like this one: https://twitter.com/Andsvik/status/885787130529804288
Now in pre-growth phase would be a stupid time to sell for anybody.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Fenbushi Response about the false accusations, see screenshot http://prntscr.com/fvoi7l
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Tenx will go up for sure, with such a solid team and investors. Just give it some time.
you calculate ETH price right now ? Someone told me that include bonus tenx pay ico price around $0.84 , i'm wrong ?

That would relate to an ETH price of 352.8 USD. That was in the range of 20th of June. Maybe he bought his ETH some days earlier? The price was dropping fast these days. Holding ETH was especially painful.
I think so , Just Hold your coin , price will go up again , just give it some time to raise thier value

Agreed.

The crypto market as a whole is in weak shape right now. Most people still have to learn that they are likely losing more value outside of crypto in todays struggling financial systems. Of course not all cryptocurrencies are created equal, but the idea of spending a selection of cryptos directly through the existing payment channels is extremely temping to me.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
you calculate ETH price right now ? Someone told me that include bonus tenx pay ico price around $0.84 , i'm wrong ?

That would relate to an ETH price of 352.8 USD. That was in the range of 20th of June. Maybe he bought his ETH some days earlier? The price was dropping fast these days. Holding ETH was especially painful.
I think so , Just Hold your coin , price will go up again , just give it some time to raise thier value

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
what was the ICO price in terms of its $$$ equivalent at the time it closed? ETH was at some of it's highest value at the time when this ICO happened.

You are correct, the daily ETH price on Jun 24th was approx. 320 USD, dropping fast. 1/350 split, 20% early bird.

This equals approx. 0.7619 USD per PAY ICO price with all bonuses included.
Activity: 473
what was the ICO price in terms of its $$$ equivalent at the time it closed? ETH was at some of it's highest value at the time when this ICO happened.
This message is for the TenX team.

Considering buying some PAY token as soon as they are available.

If world economic forum is predicting that 10% of global GDP ($7.8 trillion in today's money) will be on blockchain within 10 years and, if TenX and COMIT are the fabric connecting blockchains and providing payments, then I think it's important to carefully answer these questions as openly and clearly as possible, so that every single person can decide whether PAY is a good opportunity before them.

10 questions.

1. Do you need a TenX card in order to use the Andriod/iOS app for making payments where Visa/Mastercard is accepted?  Can the app be used on its own for such purchases?

2. If card is needed, then does the card details get "sucked" into the andriod app and you don't need to bother brining you card to the shop?  Or do you need them both?

3. COMIT charges no commissions, how can this be?  If it works like you say it does, then it seems a tiny fee like this could be a big profit maker for decentralized trades between cryptocurrencies.  Is there a future plan for COMIT to take small profit 0.04%?

4. Are there any other planned future revenue streams for PAY token holders?

5. What happens if/when cryptoC is ubiquitously adopted and no more Visa/Mastercard?  People the world over start paying and receiving payment directly in cryptocurrency.  Do PAY tokens receive any incentive to be held or do they become worthless at this point?

6. Can TenX wallet be used anonymously?  Or does it always require centralized registration?

7. Does the TenX wallet actually hold the private keys or are they stored on your servers?

8. When making a Visa/Mastercard transaction does the TenX wallet interact with the payment terminal using NFC and send TenX card details propagating back trough the payment terminal network, eventually reaching COMIT and then over the internet to the mobile device and finally to the TenX wallet?  If so, that seems to imply that you need to have a working internet connection on your mobile device in order to pay with TenX, which is fine.  Just want to understand in simple terms how it works.

9. Will TenX be making partnerships, deals and acquisitions with/of other payment processors and competitors?  If so, would PAY holders, either directly or indirectly, benefit from such strategic deals?

10.  Are other payment systems able to leverage COMIT?  If so, what benefit would TenX PAY holder have?  If this is the case, what would serve to protect PAY holder investment from being undercut by other competitors riding on top of COMIT?

OK, so it was slightly more than 10 questions because I snuck in subquestions.

My decision whether to buy PAY as soon as it's on exchanges will be largely impacted on your answers.

Thanks.

Anyone from TenX team ever going to answer this?

Great questions, I would be interested in those answers too. Have you tried a different channel?

I think question 6 was answered by the team, because of regulations anonymity is not possible. You are using the conventional financial network at one point, so KYC is needed. Maybe in the future full crypto payments are possible everywhere, but I am convinced not before mass adoption of cryptos in general.
Jump to: