Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 251. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Julian got his 1250 ETH worth that he pushed through @ 200 gwei while  telling everyone else to push it through @ 50 gwei.  That is where the bullshit comes in.  2 faced BS.  Do as I say, not as I do.  "BUT IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!"  But you could have given out quality advice, I would have gladly ponied up an extra $50 to get in on this ICO, but I followed Julians recommendation which thankfully would only have cost like $1 in fees instead of the $4 it cost him to buy $380,000 worth.  FUCKING CLOWNSHOES.

May as well have just fucking sold out to JP Morgan.

Well if  they had recommended  to put in higher network fees, and everyone would have done that, it would not have made any difference now would it? Because everyone would have been paying higher fees, which would have just raised the avarage network fee, congestion would have still occurred.

Next time try using ur brain.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
yeah guys, you need a new PR.

This playground guy doesnt answer people questions, its !!!!! all over the place.

Act professional.

Thats why i didnt invest I couldn't invest    u were faster than me😰
Beanzzzandtoast=yacthclub2017=troll Cool
Activity: 6
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When will the TenX tokens hit exchanges? I missed the ICO

3-5 weeks latest
Activity: 24
When will the TenX tokens hit exchanges? I missed the ICO
Quick info: Despite you seeing your tokens in your wallet, you will NOT be able to move these tokens until we are on exchanges (3-5 weeks).
Admins ignore questions, btc are gone  https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/647ffe5701f8337134b733349f8a6cdfc7ec0e95579fcf84bb4dea809efd5267, tokens are not added to the wallet.

SCAM!!!

Are you aware that you simply sent BTC to a random address even though we kept telling people to NOT send further and then you call us a scam? Wow.
But no worries, we will send you your BTC back within 2-3 days. We just have lots to go through atm.
Activity: 14
I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

exact same problem. my tx was in the first block after 1pm.

Maybe this was too late. I don't know and would at least want my Dash back...

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.   There are transactions before and after mine whose TX IDs i checked and it displays their tokens.  So in my case, I know I wasn't late and it has to be either I'm doing something wrong with signing a message with my ether address or some sort of glitch on their end.

The signing is quite finicky, unless you used the DASHcore wallet (which signs impeccably) you have to copy/paste only from only the part beginning H and ending = don't copy the DASH address or the BEGIN/END signing part. I imagine you got in if you used DASH.

example: H/TezhWSZryiBUZbohEs6Oz+0M+vW/l45K9C6TVq6Gx7F3MQ+JqqEWKmquxMmiqbHeVS2DASf3r/SkS9inqjjSc=
Activity: 20
Julian got his 1250 ETH worth that he pushed through @ 200 gwei while  telling everyone else to push it through @ 50 gwei.  That is where the bullshit comes in.  2 faced BS.  Do as I say, not as I do.  "BUT IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!"  But you could have given out quality advice, I would have gladly ponied up an extra $50 to get in on this ICO, but I followed Julians recommendation which thankfully would only have cost like $1 in fees instead of the $4 it cost him to buy $380,000 worth.  FUCKING CLOWNSHOES.

May as well have just fucking sold out to JP Morgan.
Activity: 73
yeah guys, you need a new PR.

This playground guy doesnt answer people questions, its !!!!! all over the place.

Act professional.

Thats why i didnt invest
Activity: 10
Was anyone successful sending BTC from a Blockchain.info wallet using a native address (non-imported address)?

I sent BTC in time for the ICO but there is literally no way to sign a message from the outgoing address. Blockchain.info only allows you to do that with imported addresses. They don't support signing messages with their native wallet yet... only imported addresses...

I even tried exporting my native address, recovering it's private key using my 12 word mnemonic phrase and importing it into a new Blockchain.info wallet and it still won't work because Blockchain.info generates a unique address on every transaction (sending and receiving).

I've spent the last 2 days trying to work with TenX developer and neither of us have come up with a solution....

Anyone have ideas or was able to sign a message with a non-imported address from their blockchain wallet?

What i'm also afraid of is that since Blockchain.info generates unique addresses on each transaction, the TenX team can't just send my BTC back to the address it was sent from since I don't think it's linked back to my Blockchain.info wallet receiving address (at least I don't see where it is).

It would be really messed up if I ended up losing this 3 BTC somehow....

Stop using blockchain.info then, what's the problem, download Electrum, import keys, sign message. Simple

Uhhhh it's a little too late for that....
Activity: 67
Why your TenX tokensale contribution did not go through and why it is NOT TenX’ fault! https://youtu.be/7Ipnwf-xFTs

Hi,

I got into to TenX for a fair amount so I have no bitterness there. Whoever is in charge of your online PR needs to be booted. Between the exclamation makrs on Twitter after all your tweets, and then this sort of childish "It's not our fault!!" statements, it's really embarrassing. If this sort of attitude is deemed acceptable with your company, it really dampens the faith in TenX's ability to negotiate partnerships or deals on exchanges. Please use some of the funding to get some decent PR.

I didn't invest in Storj because their CEO came across as childish and frankly bratty on reddit - arguing etc. I didnt invest in Patientory because they had relations with this storj CEO. I was looking to hold PAY but might just flip my PAY tokens on the release if someone like yourself has a say in how things are run.

It is extremely unprofessional.
the video have received 57 likes and 7 dislikes
people have spoken end of story

many normal people noobs can get frustrated after an  ico
so the vid was a normal human reaction to explain the situation
which is the truth it's the fault of ether scalability  many noobs dont know it .
i personally  liked the video  .

Tenx have already negotiated many deals successfully . no worry about that

in the other hand you sound like a nervous and insecure investor  if not a troll

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Thats good, you warent scamed, but you sent your BTC 24 hours too late, so you will get you BTC back

i see it right now, you did the transaction in right time, but the TX was in a block 1h 40min after the ICO ended. Im sorry for you, no PAY, but you will get you BTC back, devs have just a lot to do now (look their official informations on slack, youtube, facebook).
Important is time of the transaction not the time of confirmation, please dont share just yours opinion as truth

Its not my opinion, thats the info from tenx dev ("...better dont contribute with BTC, because the confirmation takes too long, so its possible that TX will be confirmed just after ICO ends"...) look their YT Channel
My friend but all BTC were confirmed after ico ended! Because ico ended after 8 mins but first block confirmed was after 44mins...

I've sent BTC to ico in the same minute as ronine. The first confirmations of any txs came after 44mins so 36mins after ico ended including mine. My tokens are confirmed so his should be too even he made low network fee what is the reason for additional hour for confirmation...
Activity: 8

i see it right now, you did the transaction in right time, but the TX was in a block 1h 40min after the ICO ended. Im sorry for you, no PAY, but you will get you BTC back, devs have just a lot to do now (look their official informations on slack, youtube, facebook).
Important is time of the transaction not the time of confirmation, please dont share just yours opinion as truth

Its not my opinion, thats the info from tenx dev ("...better dont contribute with BTC, because the confirmation takes too long, so its possible that TX will be confirmed just after ICO ends"...) look their YT Channel
Was anyone successful sending BTC from a Blockchain.info wallet using a native address (non-imported address)?

I sent BTC in time for the ICO but there is literally no way to sign a message from the outgoing address. Blockchain.info only allows you to do that with imported addresses. They don't support signing messages with their native wallet yet... only imported addresses...

I even tried exporting my native address, recovering it's private key using my 12 word mnemonic phrase and importing it into a new Blockchain.info wallet and it still won't work because Blockchain.info generates a unique address on every transaction (sending and receiving).

I've spent the last 2 days trying to work with TenX developer and neither of us have come up with a solution....

Anyone have ideas or was able to sign a message with a non-imported address from their blockchain wallet?

What i'm also afraid of is that since Blockchain.info generates unique addresses on each transaction, the TenX team can't just send my BTC back to the address it was sent from since I don't think it's linked back to my Blockchain.info wallet receiving address (at least I don't see where it is).

Stop using blockchain.info then, what's the problem, download Electrum, import keys, sign message. Simple
Your thinking is simple as you did not understand the problem but gave solution which will not work, just another wiseacre
Activity: 16

Ok so if you sign the message after your transaction as stated in step 3 and you seen the 'welcome on board' message, than just wait as it takes 2 days to get the tokens why you panic?

Thats good, you warent scamed, but you sent your BTC 24 hours too late, so you will get you BTC back

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

Hmm, date and address is correct, about time i am not sure. Don`t know in UTC.
Activity: 8

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

Jump to: