Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 249. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
So it is not possible to buy tokens now ? Sad

ICO sold out in minutes.

Tokens aren't transferable atm.

Will be on exchanges in 3-5 weeks.

What was price for ICO and how many is total coins ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

ICO sold out in minutes.

Tokens aren't transferable atm.

Will be on exchanges in 3-5 weeks.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I missed out on ico because I used the recommended gas limit Sad has anyone successfully invested with 50 gwei and 130000 gas limit?

Someone got in with 130000 gas and 17 gwei:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x193e8b25fca2054e8b49eae726040cafb379c4a8013caff75d818722d92c8dcd

From their medium:
When the tokensale started we had over 40,000 people trying to get into the sale. It is like trying to get into a room with only 4,000 chairs. 90% or 36,000 people will not get a seat. This is the key to a capped tokensale, just like ours. Obviously, a few people were confused that even though they came in during the first few seconds, they still did not get tokens. With 40,000 people trying to get tokens and only space for 10% of them, it is mathematically clear, that many will have to wait for the tokens to be listed on the exchanges.

https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/reflecting-on-a-highly-successful-tenx-tokensale-b2705d593f1a
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Where can i check how many TENX left available for sale ?

You can check here = PAY left = 0.
Where can i check how many TENX left available for sale ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I missed out on ico because I used the recommended gas limit Sad has anyone successfully invested with 50 gwei and 130000 gas limit?
i used the recommended gas limit  to get my 52k pay
50 gwei and 130000 on the presale wasn't easy had to fight with big whales

i am not a small fish  nor a big whale
something in between
i am  a dolphin  no body hate dolphins  are cute.  

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Considering buying some PAY token as soon as they are available.

Have some questions.

1. Do you need a TenX card in order to use the Andrio/iOS app?  Can the app be used on its own?

2. If card is needed, then does the card details get "sucked" into the andriod app and you don't need to bother brining you card to the shop?  Or do you need them both?

3. COMIT.. charges no commissions, how can this be?  It seems like this could be a big profit maker for decentralized trades between cryptocurrencies.  Is there a future plan for COMIT to take small profit 0.04%?

4. Are there any other planned future revenue streams for PAY token holders?

5. What happens if/when cryptoC is ubiquitously adopted and no more Visa/Mastercard?  Do PAY tokens receive any incentive to be held?

6. Can TenX wallet be used anonymously?  Or does it always require centralized registration?

My decision whether to buy PAY will be largely impacted on your answers to these questions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
No, I used 50 Gwei and 200000 Gas, made the transaction directly at start, it had a timestamp 8 Seconds after beginning and was first pending and after some minutes vanished. I used MEW from smartphone because I was not at home, otherwise I had tried to buy with LTC or Dash.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 7
sorry not be able to partecipate in the ico.
but really i see ethereum icos are overloaded.
in future i think a better platform to place icos will be needed

You are right. The price of ETH was rising crazy mainly due to the crazy ICOs. However, now it is decreasing also due to the ICOs.
  wow
People realized that ETH is not as good as they were thought to be.  

Good thing that TENX devs told me when i asked them, what is going to happen if Ethereum networks fails or something? They told me it is possible to switch TENX to another smart contract platform. I think the best blockchain candidate is Aeternity, almost unlimited TPS.
i also think Aeternity will shake the whole crypto space
it s pretty huge platform a serious alternative to ethereum.

i screen captured this pic from the profile of a hot chick on the Tenx slack.
forgive me god (if u exist of course)cos i am married  but cant help myself she is too hot ohhhh

https://image.ibb.co/hswUf5/sexy6.png

you sneaky little bastard  loool
you are married OMG What a pervert😆

how to save it on my usb stick?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2uj13bp.jpg
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
sorry not be able to partecipate in the ico.
but really i see ethereum icos are overloaded.
in future i think a better platform to place icos will be needed

You are right. The price of ETH was rising crazy mainly due to the crazy ICOs. However, now it is decreasing also due to the ICOs.
  wow
People realized that ETH is not as good as they were thought to be. 

Good thing that TENX devs told me when i asked them, what is going to happen if Ethereum networks fails or something? They told me it is possible to switch TENX to another smart contract platform. I think the best blockchain candidate is Aeternity, almost unlimited TPS.
i also think Aeternity will shake the whole crypto space
it s pretty huge platform a serious alternative to ethereum.

i screen captured this pic from the profile of a hot chick on the Tenx slack.
forgive me god (if u exist of course)cos i am married  but cant help myself she is too hot ohhhh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
I am looking forward to iOS app Smiley
Good luck
Activity: 742
Merit: 529

What`s now about scam? How about an excuse?  Grin

Sorry, successful development of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
hey devs, do you need translate to chinese ?
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

What`s now about scam? How about an excuse?  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Activity: 42

Not sure if I managed to add TenX as Nr. 5 - let's see.
Activity: 323
Jump to: