Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 250. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can't order the card.

when will you resume orders?

We had thousands of orders last week and we hat everyone but one person on the tokensale. So, please give us a few days to catch up with everything. Will keep you posted. Thanx
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
can't order the card.

when will you resume orders?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Sold out in mere ~10 minutes.

Not a good thing.  Majority of the tokens are in the hands of a few large investors.  Presale was 125 ETH minimum and the ICO sold out too quick to be evenly distributed. 

Is actually a good thing

"In order to take “whales” off the table, we did our presale 10 days before the actual sale. It was open to anyone who was willing to contribute at least 125 ETH. This strategy seemed to work really well, since only a handful of parties with 1,000 ETH or equivalent joined the actual tokensale (excluding presale)."

good thing is that they took big whales off the table in pre ico, so small investors could get in the ico.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Little misunderstanding made me miss out on this promising project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

Not a good thing.  Majority of the tokens are in the hands of a few large investors.  Presale was 125 ETH minimum and the ICO sold out too quick to be evenly distributed. 
Reflecting on a highly successful TenX tokensale (financial and statistical report):
https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/reflecting-on-a-highly-successful-tenx-tokensale-b2705d593f1a
This is a fast ICO launching . It looks great and I can not miss this chance to join this project.
I'm still waiting for new exchanges released on this month . I hope it will come soon.

I really consider myself a fortunate! I regret not investing more.
Activity: 22
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is a fast ICO launching . It looks great and I can not miss this chance to join this project.
I'm still waiting for new exchanges released on this month . I hope it will come soon.
sorry not be able to partecipate in the ico.
but really i see ethereum icos are overloaded.
in future i think a better platform to place icos will be needed

You are right. The price of ETH was rising crazy mainly due to the crazy ICOs. However, now it is decreasing also due to the ICOs.

People realized that ETH is not as good as they were thought to be. 

Good thing that TENX devs told me when i asked them, what is going to happen if Ethereum networks fails or something? They told me it is possible to switch TENX to another smart contract platform. I think the best blockchain candidate is Aeternity, almost unlimited TPS.
How to add a token after successfully participating in the ICO? Smiley
Activity: 700

You are right. The price of ETH was rising crazy mainly due to the crazy ICOs. However, now it is decreasing also due to the ICOs.

People realized that ETH is not as good as they were thought to be. 
Activity: 606
From Slack:

julian.tenx [8:14 AM]
Quick info: Despite you seeing your tokens in your wallet, you will NOT be able to move these tokens until we are on exchanges (3-5 weeks).
-------------------------

well, my question is how to see my token in my wallet now?

You can't do anything with your tokens until 3-5 weeks. You can only see them but you can't "use them" nor move them in 3-5 weeks.

How?

I can't "see" them in my ETH wallet now.
When will BTC be returned to those that didn't get in the ICO?

We are going through everything right now and you should have everything back latest by Tuesday.
From Slack:

Quick info: Despite you seeing your tokens in your wallet, you will NOT be able to move these tokens until we are on exchanges (3-5 weeks).

You can't do anything with your tokens until 3-5 weeks. You can only see them but you can't "use them" nor move them in 3-5 weeks.
From Slack:

Julian got his 1250 ETH worth that he pushed through @ 200 gwei while  telling everyone else to push it through @ 50 gwei.  That is where the bullshit comes in.  2 faced BS.  Do as I say, not as I do.  "BUT IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!"  But you could have given out quality advice, I would have gladly ponied up an extra $50 to get in on this ICO, but I followed Julians recommendation which thankfully would only have cost like $1 in fees instead of the $4 it cost him to buy $380,000 worth.  FUCKING CLOWNSHOES.

May as well have just fucking sold out to JP Morgan.

Well if  they had recommended  to put in higher network fees, and everyone would have done that, it would not have made any difference now would it? Because everyone would have been paying higher fees, which would have just raised the avarage network fee, congestion would have still occurred.

Next time try using ur brain.

That's why i went to the slack channel and ask them myself if it was pertinent to use more GWEI from the recommendations and they told me that it was definitely pertinent if i want to be ahead of the game. If you are interested in the project, dig in, ask developers questions, etc. They were happy to answer all my questions. Also he was not telling to everyone to use 50 gwei, it was just standard recommendations for god sake.
Activity: 10
When will BTC be returned to those that didn't get in the ICO?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
To all WHINING Losers, LIKE a defeated  warrior you should Admit your defeat.
             STOP CRYING LIKE  LITTLE GIRLS
we all played the same game some won other no. "Crypto selection" Baby Cheesy next time be faster
or the lion will eat you looool
Jump to: