Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 26. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Hi;

Tenx should be change their slogan or at least here. TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable How?

Kind regards
They are still figuring out how do they do that since WaveCrest loses it's Contract with card provider lol. I guess Buterin's appearance in Advisor was never enough.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
What's up with TenX? There were no tweets from them for a long time.. Are they celebrating the wedding of Julian???

There are some problem ith this TenX and it seems nothing to develop after ICO launching .what is the purpose for this project and what did they make benefits for all investors.?

After recent episode of another epic it loosing its value consistently big whales made huge profit and now they are killing this again with old style of no mercy. Now it will keep moving without any development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
What's up with TenX? There were no tweets from them for a long time.. Are they celebrating the wedding of Julian???

There are some problem ith this TenX and it seems nothing to develop after ICO launching .what is the purpose for this project and what did they make benefits for all investors.?
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Tenx should be change their slogan or at least here. TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable How?

Kind regards
this feels like an insiders pamp.

either a Binance listing or the fucking cards are finally on the way....

Binance listing is quite expensive. Last time i read somewhere from a project that Binance is asking for a sum of a million dollar so that won't be possible for now. Even if it was listed there, it won't make any difference in volume. Might be 10-20 percent increase in volume.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
this feels like an insiders pamp.

either a Binance listing or the fucking cards are finally on the way....

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Today I observe such courses of this token: TenX (PAY) $1,03 USD (-4,82%) 0,00013835 BTC (-5,61%) 0,00222474 ETH (-1,55%). capitalization to date $112901161. this is a good indicator.
It's going down lol. It would keep on going down without a card. The price increase recently was due to a pump that's why. We might see Tenx again on it's stable level at 0.50-0.60 cents.
yeah without card tenx will go down, but i think card is on the way, recent pump was because of that i think. once card is available, tenx price will increase significantly.
Today I observe such courses of this token: TenX (PAY) $1,03 USD (-4,82%) 0,00013835 BTC (-5,61%) 0,00222474 ETH (-1,55%). capitalization to date $112901161. this is a good indicator.
It's going down lol. It would keep on going down without a card. The price increase recently was due to a pump that's why. We might see Tenx again on it's stable level at 0.50-0.60 cents.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
HERE WE GO AGAIN

STRONG UPTREND DETECTED

TenX    $0.13billion   0.00121538 BTC   +0.00026828 (+28.32 %)   (≈ $ 186,378,762.00)   

most likely few days of downtrend b/c Tenx Price went up nearly 100% within 2 days, that is the problem. It needs to go near 0.00014 before it do anything else
Activity: 4
HERE WE GO AGAIN

STRONG UPTREND DETECTED

TenX    $0.13billion   0.00121538 BTC   +0.00026828 (+28.32 %)   (≈ $ 186,378,762.00)   
Activity: 4
one should take a flight to South Korea and make sure he can trade on bithumb LOL
What happened to you? You used to be strong supporter of Tenx

It was just a joke.. ,o) But I took the chance and sold everything at 2000... Which gave me a nice profit, you know, don't be greedy. In case it drops again, I will rebuy at 1200 or something like that.

That is good that you took profit. My best bet is that if the price holds up for few day, I would say it might drop 0.00013~0.00014 btc
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Next step Binance?, then you never see again 1200  Tongue

I would not care Smiley The token has no usage and I made a nice profit with it. You start loosing money, when you always want more and more.. ,o)

It is normal reaction what we can expect after a long stress period some people don't care what is going to happen in coming days just want to make profit and they did this. Sometimes listing on Binance doesn't help to rise steady but now it has good momentum than it could be helpful if this will happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
That volume of more than $64 millions is huge and most of this is coming from two exchanges. Looking at total marketcap and this fresh money injected in this market should trigger the price more higher. It is controlled increase in the price of tenX token. from the start this market for me is speculative one and is doing well this thing in small periods.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

I would not care Smiley The token has no usage and I made a nice profit with it. You start loosing money, when you always want more and more.. ,o)
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 2585

It was just a joke.. ,o) But I took the chance and sold everything at 2000... Which gave me a nice profit, you know, don't be greedy. In case it drops again, I will rebuy at 1200 or something like that.

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Tenx price is over extended, it is too risky to buy it now, just wait for the pull back. NEVER EVER FOMO, this is how you lose it
Pages:
Jump to: