Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 23. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Transcript of COMIT Q&A livestream — Cryptographically Secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network

In case you missed it, watch the COMIT Q&A livestream video with CoBloX, TenX’s R&D Lab working on COMIT below. And for those of you who prefer to read, we’ve got you covered with the transcript as well. https://blog.tenx.tech/transcript-of-comit-q-a-livestream-cryptographically-secure-off-chain-multi-asset-instant-5a61234709e3
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
because there is no alternative in market which to provide solution for cards since both Visa and Master cards withdrew their support for crypto linked cards in last December. This is my understanding and I expect things remaining same until something changes in this regard.

You understood it wrong. Visa and Mastercard withdrew their support to Wavecrest, probably Wavecrest broke some rules. It's not related to crypto at all.
The only problem was that Wavecrest was only of the very few card issuers crypto businesses were using.
And about "no alternative on market", hmm... Wirex is working in Europe, Cryptopay seems to be working in Russia, some other (monaco, minex) are coming as we speak.

TenX wants to offer something attractive - on paper - but they are falling behind.
We don't care about new websites, new designs, new logo, new useless marketing crap, we need to see working product, even if it'll wok on a small region for start, it should show that TenX is still on the right track.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Exciting times, we CoBloXLab - tenxwallet R&D Lab just open-sourced our first libraries: a json rpc client, a bitcoin json rpc client and a docker library for testing. Everything written in rustlang 😊 get it while it's hot : https://github.com/coblox
Activity: 490
Merit: 109

Hi;

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me this news is for distraction. If it's not, why I don't see any improvement on the wallet.

Kind regards
It looks like a production photo. Developers are simply trying to keep investors, because they do not have a finished product.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
This sharing of cards images are in fact part of marketing to keep the interest of people alive. They can't give final date because there is no alternative in market which to provide solution for cards since both Visa and Master cards withdrew their support for crypto linked cards in last December. This is my understanding and I expect things remaining same until something changes in this regard.
Tenx has no future until the issue with visa and mastercard is resolved. At least in the field of Bank cards
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

no one gives a flying fuck about their new design.

they are fucking toast.

The competition already has a working product while TenX is just a fucking scam.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Hi;

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me this news is for distraction. If it's not, why I don't see any improvement on the wallet.

Kind regards
This photo has been around. Do you have idea that the old cards/ 1st generation cards that they released can no longer be used? I think it is over for TenX now.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/22/fintech-startup-revolut-launches-cryptocurrency-supported-debit-card/

A “dedicated concierge service”, £600 ATM withdrawal fees, “free overseas medical insurance, and Revolut-exclusive offers” are just some of the features that should make the $150 annual fee worth every penny.

Revolut Metal also provides its users with a crypto or fiat cashback on each and every purchase. For purchases made outside of Europe, users will be given a hefty 1% cashback, while in-Europe purchases will only yield one-tenth of the aforementioned cashback rake.

And the competition is already in business.............

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It says this project is backed by Vitalik Buterin. It seems pundi-x is doing there thing without visa and mastercard.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This sharing of cards images are in fact part of marketing to keep the interest of people alive. They can't give final date because there is no alternative in market which to provide solution for cards since both Visa and Master cards withdrew their support for crypto linked cards in last December. This is my understanding and I expect things remaining same until something changes in this regard.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Hi;

Kind regards
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Scam project

Thank you for your pointless contribution Newbie. Yes, the situation is not satisfactory but I still don't think TenX is a scam. Time will tell.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Scam project
What I like the most about TenX is that it provides a simple way to use your crypto currencies with a single card. I believe this simplicity of use will be very attractive to bring in "not so technical" people into the crypto currency sphere and contribute to mass adoption and overall growth of the market.
The 0% spending and exchange fees are also very attractive compared to other competitors such as Wirex or Xapo.
Except promises at the moment they have nothing. It's been a long time since the ico was completed, but the card is still missing

They fucking collected money under false pretences.

Their fucking card, was issued by a third party, namely Wavecrest.

When Wavecrest got bitch slapped , TenX got rekt.

ICO money is being used as a hookers and blow fund by TenX.

Hopefully, they will get investigated by the Singapore Authorities.

The fact that wavecrest made such a decision is not the fault of the project. But the fact remains. The project is now completely useless
What I like the most about TenX is that it provides a simple way to use your crypto currencies with a single card. I believe this simplicity of use will be very attractive to bring in "not so technical" people into the crypto currency sphere and contribute to mass adoption and overall growth of the market.
The 0% spending and exchange fees are also very attractive compared to other competitors such as Wirex or Xapo.
Except promises at the moment they have nothing. It's been a long time since the ico was completed, but the card is still missing

They fucking collected money under false pretences.

Their fucking card, was issued by a third party, namely Wavecrest.

When Wavecrest got bitch slapped , TenX got rekt.

ICO money is being used as a hookers and blow fund by TenX.

Hopefully, they will get investigated by the Singapore Authorities.

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
At least now they are designing the card and now showing it to the public and while other companies are in process to issue the cards to the community. Really TENX people are taking very long to distribute the cards to the community.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
StealthPay allows you to buy TenX with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy TenX.

StealthPay
Pages:
Jump to: