Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 21. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
TenX Transparency Q&A Livestream - 11th September, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgMnodpRHQI
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I've been waiting for about 10 months for a card! Angry
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgMnodpRHQI&feature=youtu.be

Bla Bla Bla....

more fucking bullshit....

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Another Q&A session but not getting the exact date and solution on ongoing controversy anyway thanks for this reminder just set the alarm for this live stream. I hope this project will get succeed to catch the same streak where it was at the beginning of this journey.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I like the problem that they are trying to solve and that TenX has a working product and a detailed roadmap, but the valuation is on the rich side and there are already a few competitors in this space. I like PAY for long-term investment.

Does they have working cards right now? This cards available for order and using in every country or just in few Europes countries?
Nothing has been provided yet but i can agree with a working card. They have working card in the past and it was provided by WaveCrest. WaveCrest loses it's license and that caused old TenX cards to be useless now.

So, they raised 100 mln usd and they was just a middleman in this scheme? What they did for 100 mln usd? Are they going to provide credit cards or they waiting for same a sad fate (prison) as Centra ?

you could always sue them first.

If They don't implement this project as like as their promises and in schedule on the roadmap will They have to return back money to all investors ?
I like the problem that they are trying to solve and that TenX has a working product and a detailed roadmap, but the valuation is on the rich side and there are already a few competitors in this space. I like PAY for long-term investment.

Does they have working cards right now? This cards available for order and using in every country or just in few Europes countries?
Nothing has been provided yet but i can agree with a working card. They have working card in the past and it was provided by WaveCrest. WaveCrest loses it's license and that caused old TenX cards to be useless now.

So, they raised 100 mln usd and they was just a middleman in this scheme? What they did for 100 mln usd? Are they going to provide credit cards or they waiting for same a sad fate (prison) as Centra ?

you could always sue them first.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
they should provide the cards at-least asap for those who has the WaveCrest issues cards..!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

But what is the solution they have to keep continue to provide a working card. Still nothing only promises and waiting from long time to see this happening. I hope this will get succeed to find the way to make it interesting platform.
Yes. Like everyone's in a boiling room waiting to overheat anytime. It was a shame they used Vitalik Buterin for marketing purposes only.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

But what is the solution they have to keep continue to provide a working card. Still nothing only promises and waiting from long time to see this happening. I hope this will get succeed to find the way to make it interesting platform.
Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 581
Merit: 253
$740k a month?Huh!

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Bạn có thể cho tôi biết thêm về TenX không? Ví dụ, tổng số mã thông báo dự án là gì? Có bao nhiêu phần thưởng của dự án?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

https://twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1037694000898162689

TenX will probably get sued into the ground soon.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1288
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1036908447382433792

First #TenX cards are being shipped here in Singapore to internal team members right now. We want to make sure all processes are streamlined to scale and quality of packaging and the cards are world-class. Stay tuned for updates

Roll Eyes

I want to see the reviews from the first people that are not from their team and received the cards. Preferably some from this forum. Then we start talking. Until then, it's still just marketing, they can say anything.

If we will get enough feedback from satisfied customers in future than it will attract new investors. At the moment we have just rumors and some doubts about the future of this project I hope this will make comeback soon.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1036908447382433792

First #TenX cards are being shipped here in Singapore to internal team members right now. We want to make sure all processes are streamlined to scale and quality of packaging and the cards are world-class. Stay tuned for updates

Roll Eyes

I want to see the reviews from the first people that are not from their team and received the cards. Preferably some from this forum. Then we start talking. Until then, it's still just marketing, they can say anything.
Activity: 504
Pages:
Jump to: