Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 30. (Read 332159 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
JUst got a mail from  Cryptopia The following coins are no longer delisting on Cryptopia, TenX (PAY).

Looks like Pay is safe for now Smiley

This is another clue, meaning that Tenx is going to announce something big in the future. Why would Crptopia all the sudden change their position of pay? I'm assuming that Tenx has provided some document to crytopia that shows that Pay is not security.

Again this is my assumption but if the Pay is not security then Tenx must have banking license or close to it.

Ya i agree with you, they must have provided something which made Cryptopia stop. looks like good time to buy

It is good buy now, it failed to break below 0.00011 btc, this indicates that bull is in control
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
JUst got a mail from  Cryptopia The following coins are no longer delisting on Cryptopia, TenX (PAY).

This is another clue, meaning that Tenx is going to announce something big in the future. Why would Crptopia all the sudden change their position of pay? I'm assuming that Tenx has provided some document to crytopia that shows that Pay is not security.

Again this is my assumption but if the Pay is not security then Tenx must have banking license or close to it.

Ya i agree with you, they must have provided something which made Cryptopia stop. looks like good time to buy
I think it is good buy now, we hit the bottom
JUst got a mail from  Cryptopia The following coins are no longer delisting on Cryptopia, TenX (PAY).

Merit: 129

Good one, but anyways Cryptopia is one of the smaller exchange. Nice but small.......Let see what will happen in the near future for Tenx
We will be worried if TenX will be delisted in major exchange like OkeX which is holding the number volume now of all our current exchanges.
There are good news around, I think as bitcoin will start to rise, we can also easily be back to $1 and over, so it's still an accumulation zone now.

Absolutely, a great time to buy Coins and Tokens from the good and legit projects, TenX is one of them in my opinion. I bought a few more, also NEO and a few others of my favorites.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Good one, but anyways Cryptopia is one of the smaller exchange. Nice but small.......Let see what will happen in the near future for Tenx
We will be worried if TenX will be delisted in major exchange like OkeX which is holding the number volume now of all our current exchanges.
There are good news around, I think as bitcoin will start to rise, we can also easily be back to $1 and over, so it's still an accumulation zone now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Activity: 588
We can officially confirm that TenX is holding a valid BIN (Bank Identification Number) from the major card schemes. WhenCards

I really like this. Lets go
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
To those who have no idea about BIN, here is the definition according from Investopedia

What is a 'Bank Identification Number - BIN'

A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card. The bank identification number uniquely identifies the institution issuing the card. The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card. This numbering system also applies to charge cards, gift cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and electronic benefit cards.

Tenx has the ability to issue the CARDS!!!!! Am I wrong?
Yes, they can issue cards but they need an affiliation with a payment network, e.g. Master Card or Visa, to make these cards functional for the customers.

I think Tenx got it b/c if you watch recent video, they were keep saying that initially they are focusing on one type of card first, why would they keep saying that if they didn't have it?
I am not following their channels on youtube but having only a BIN number does not fulfil the requirements for issuing functioning cards.
what is the situation with banking license? Is it delayed?
To those who have no idea about BIN, here is the definition according from Investopedia

A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card. The bank identification number uniquely identifies the institution issuing the card. The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card. This numbering system also applies to charge cards, gift cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and electronic benefit cards.

Yes, they can issue cards but they need an affiliation with a payment network, e.g. Master Card or Visa, to make these cards functional for the customers.

I think Tenx got it b/c if you watch recent video, they were keep saying that initially they are focusing on one type of card first, why would they keep saying that if they didn't have it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
"TenX BIN number" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/344

officially confirm that TenX is holding a valid BIN (Bank Identification Number) from the major card schemes.
Banking license soon for PAY?

nice one... brw i didnt know about this website.. cheers for sharing
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
"TenX BIN number" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/344

officially confirm that TenX is holding a valid BIN (Bank Identification Number) from the major card schemes.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

Seems South Koreans can't get enough TenX.

what makes you thinking that south koreans pumping the price?

How bout the fact they're paying a 46% premium over other exchanges.
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/tenx

It has NO effect on Tenx price, if you look at coin  market cap, bithumb price has been excluded. In other words, if bithumb has any influence other exchange, it should follow but it is not.

HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)
$3.05 TenX on Bithumb with 24 hr volume at 70 MILLION! Do Koreans love to Gamble or what!
Bittrex up 50% to $0.77

I do not understand this. why doesn't the koreans send their coins from bittrex to bithumb?

well, please let me tell you my argument-free opinion about that which is only based on
my own knowledge about one of my few skills that I'm happy to have and never tricks me -
my inside into human nature.
julian hosp (tenx) founder = very shady guy
bithumb = shady team overall
makes me think something (very?) shady is going on

eventually there will be people burned by both companys, no doubt.

Bithumb is not shady, it is more legit than coinbase. South Korean Gov't had done some sort audit or something recently, they passed the test.

It has NO effect on Tenx price, if you look at coin  market cap, bithumb price has been excluded. In other words, if bithumb has any influence other exchange, it should follow but it is not.

HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)
$3.05 TenX on Bithumb with 24 hr volume at 70 MILLION! Do Koreans love to Gamble or what!
Bittrex up 50% to $0.77

I do not understand this. why doesn't the koreans send their coins from bittrex to bithumb?

If you are not korean, you can't register bithumb
Activity: 107
Merit: 2

HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)
Bittrex up 50% to $0.77

well, please let me tell you my argument-free opinion about that which is only based on
my own knowledge about one of my few skills that I'm happy to have and never tricks me -
my inside into human nature.
julian hosp (tenx) founder = very shady guy
bithumb = shady team overall
makes me think something (very?) shady is going on

eventually there will be people burned by both companys, no doubt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)
Bittrex up 50% to $0.77

Pages:
Jump to: