Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 24. (Read 332129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Watch out guys!  There's a twitter scam if you follow the latest TenX Blockfolio Signal''s twitter link!  Once on twitter it's disguised under a 10,000 ETH giveaway that is spoofed to look like it's been posted by TenX themselves.

The Blockfolio article carrying this link is the one posted 5 hours ago by Dr. Julian Hosp with text starting as:

"Final card design approved by Issuer. Physical cards ready. If you're wondering..."

Below this Signal text there is the twitter URL containing the scam:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1031392383991132160?s=19

Scroll down until you see the 10,000 ETH give away that's made to look like it comes from the TenX team.

You don't see it if you browse directly to the TenX twitterfeed, but only if you follow the latest blockfolio article.  Weird!  Any ideas how this ended up in Blockfolio?

Maybe Dr Hosp needs to be more careful where he gets his own links?!?

For the record, I think Blockfolio is good and Signals are a super feature, but scams like this being injected into the feed kinda sux!!!!!!!!!  Thought one of the points of Signals was to help avoid scams.  (https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/blockfolio-signal-communication-platform-launches-for-crypto-tracking-app/)
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Can't give you timeframes but please stay tuned for updates. Thanks for your patience #TenX community!

So they have shitty cards but still cannot tell when they will launch properly.

Might be next week or next year....

Roll Eyes

lol , again and again !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Can't give you timeframes but please stay tuned for updates. Thanks for your patience #TenX community!

So they have shitty cards but still cannot tell when they will launch properly.

Might be next week or next year....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1031392383991132160
Final card design approved by Issuer. Physical cards ready. If you're wondering about names+number, at the back for cleaner design and easier to take pics/share.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
@Galabau24 referral link is not allowed to post in any topic on this forum. There is big possibility your account will get banned if you will keep spamming by promoting other project and trying to hijack the topic with kind of stupidity.
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
ZelTrez has included TenX to its coins list. Another great job from the Zel team.

ZelTrez.io

Zel.cash

ZelTrez is NOT just a wallet. Its a platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Job Opening: Software Engineer - Blockchain at Tenx

Description:

We are CoBloX, the R&D lab of TenX - a growth-stage startup - with the mission to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. This means you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated engineers and researchers, collaborating to change the world.

Our focus is on designing and implementing protocols to achieve interoperability between blockchains.

Find out more details: https://tenx.workable.com/jobs/689268
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
at what stage is ICO of Everlife now? how successful are the fees?         
What I like the most about TenX is that it provides a simple way to use your crypto currencies with a single card. I believe this simplicity of use will be very attractive to bring in "not so technical" people into the crypto currency sphere and contribute to mass adoption and overall growth of the market.
The 0% spending and exchange fees are also very attractive compared to other competitors such as Wirex or Xapo.

are you fucking high?

they don't have a card and probably never will....

The fucking scam card you're shilling ,FuzeX, looks to be a better prospect than TenX....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
What I like the most about TenX is that it provides a simple way to use your crypto currencies with a single card. I believe this simplicity of use will be very attractive to bring in "not so technical" people into the crypto currency sphere and contribute to mass adoption and overall growth of the market.
The 0% spending and exchange fees are also very attractive compared to other competitors such as Wirex or Xapo.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Looks tenx is making good upward move today. Not sure what is driving the 26% increase in price. Is there any new news regarding tenx card?
Sorry but no news for the TenX card. Again they're delaying this and always reasoning something for this. I believe these cards won't be shipped anyway due to the fact that WaveCrest is already lost it's visa/mastercard status.
Yes, it is indeed a matter of great difficulty. I hope that this problem will be solved and we will use convenient cards
I don't see a good movement, it's just the volatility.
They better delayed that good announcement because there is no effect when bitcoin increase its dominance and not going up.
I still hold TenX and it's really good to buy at this cheap while waiting.....
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
Looks tenx is making good upward move today. Not sure what is driving the 26% increase in price. Is there any new news regarding tenx card?
Sorry but no news for the TenX card. Again they're delaying this and always reasoning something for this. I believe these cards won't be shipped anyway due to the fact that WaveCrest is already lost it's visa/mastercard status.
Yes, it is indeed a matter of great difficulty. I hope that this problem will be solved and we will use convenient cards
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

It's normal recovery mode which we see everywhere in this space it seems big players are trying to catch attention of new investors even there is no sign when first batch will be shipped. If someone thinking to enter by looking green sign than he must make research before invest in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Activity: 48
copper member
Activity: 238
Reminder: #TenX Wallet maintenance commences today at 12pm Singapore time (GMT +8). Some users may experience downtime not exceeding 1 hour. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1028822572601765890
Lot of people like TenX because it rises from bottom over and over again. What people want it offers them and for the moment this market has been very profitable for almost everyone. Some enter at lower prices while others have to wait for next cycle of increase. TenX has this advantage over many card related.

So TenX is merely good for pumps and dumps is what you're saying....

They raised money saying they were going to issue working crypto cards.

But in actual fact they were utterly dependent on Wavecrest Ltd.

If you think about it, they conned all their investors.

Nothing has been done.

This ICO was a hookers and blow fund for the TenX team.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Lot of people like TenX because it rises from bottom over and over again. What people want it offers them and for the moment this market has been very profitable for almost everyone. Some enter at lower prices while others have to wait for next cycle of increase. TenX has this advantage over many card related.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This project is impressive in its idea and the team is working well to make the project a success! Platform will unite in itself all what is necessary for effective and convenient use of cryptocurrencies.

No doubt this idea was really bright this was the reason they got very positive response from the community from the beginning but the problem is that there is still no working product even after a long delay too. The worse thing is that we have no time frame when it would become true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This project is impressive in its idea and the team is working well to make the project a success! Platform will unite in itself all what is necessary for effective and convenient use of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: