Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 274. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Waited for the address..sent the moment it showed. Still pending. But now I read the sale finished before the timer ended?? Have I got any chance? Cant believe after all this waiting the timer was an hour out!!??
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Pfff I missed it Sad

It was too fast !
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
I sent in at 9pm sharp with the recommended gas limit and gas price.  And my transaction is pending until now.  
Activity: 20
IT IS OVER - STOP SENDING!!!!!!!!! SALE IT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens to transactions still pending? Will you look at the timestamps to see who gets pay or is it by successful transactions?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
So what happens to those of us with pending BTC transactions?

same question here, i hope they will let us enter, or atleast give us our btc back before tomorrow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
i tried to send 100 times and not working for eth on MEW ? WTF ?
You are the lucky one, didnt waste ur ETH.
I'm not sure, but if my transaction still on pending i think i didn't get it in the time.
Activity: 42
IT IS OVER - STOP SENDING!!!!!!!!! SALE IT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 6
I sent my ETH using ImToken. When will I see confirmation?

Thanks
Thanks TenX project.
For first of all, timer was broken, i waste the time while sending it before the right time.
When the time was come, MEW was glitching and freezing, now my transaction is on pending last 11 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
I sent my transaccion a few seconds after the ICO opened and my tranaccion is still pending. Hopefully I´ll be in :/

Me too,

2017-06-24 13:00:43
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i tried to send 100 times and not working for eth on MEW ? WTF ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Code:
Block Height:
(Pending)
TimeStamp:
15 mins ago (Jun-24-2017 01:04:32 PM)

If its still pending does that mean I was too late?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
So what happens to those of us with pending BTC transactions?
Activity: 33
I sent my transaccion a few seconds after the ICO opened and my tranaccion is still pending. Hopefully I´ll be in :/
Activity: 112
I sent 0.4 BTC from Exodus. (Sitting as unconfirmed at the moment)

But then hit problems.

I thought I knew what I was doing with generating a signed message. Maybe not. I'm not too familiar with MyEtherWallet ....

In MEW, I set up a message that contained only my BTC sending address. Put todays date in (24 June 2017 - in that format) and clicked "Sign Message". It gave me a signature.

But I can't paste it into the form on the TenX site? It keeps says sig length invalid?

I've tried the whole signature. Just the actual "sig" component. All sorts. But it won't take it.

Can anybody give me a clue please? At the moment, I feel like I just gave around $1000 away to a random BTC address and have no way of either getting what I paid for or getting my BTC back ....  Embarrassed

Did my payment even get through?!?!?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
This is huge and potentially a dealbreaker for me and my ETH. Can someone from the TenX team please address???

The ICO terms are just crazy... if you happen to send them 1 ETH (worth 350 PAY) too late, they will have the right to give you 1 PAY only Shocked

3.4 In the event that you attempt to make any purchase after the Sale Expiry Time and you have made any payment for such attempted purchase of PAY Tokens, you acknowledge and agree, regardless of whether such purchases are reflected as validated and verified on the relevant blockchain, that:

(a) provided that such payment is received in the Escrow Wallet (as defined in Paragraph 4.7) and notwithstanding any provision in these Terms, the Company shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either:

(i) deliver only one (1) PAY Token to you, in which case such payment shall be deemed to be payment by you for only one (1) PAY Token; or

(ii) provide a refund in full without interest and net of all administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) that may be incurred in connection with such refund, in which case such administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) incurred in connection with such refund shall be borne by you;

I can't believe it's already over!!
Sirs, I sent 2 ETH to the ICO's address, I expect to get a full refund and nobody will play dirty tricks here Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The sale has finished guys. Check their website.
Pending
7 mins ago (Jun-24-2017 01:09:10 PM)
It was already late?
Activity: 42
STOP SENDING!!!! IT IS OVER!!!!!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Congrats