Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 273. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
next time there is no reason to make some contribute tutorials because myetherwallet does not work....
My transaction is also pending....WTF Huh
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Why they accept bitcoin if they know that are slow?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
That f***ing bullshit  Angry Angry Angry Angry

+1

3rd ICO I try to participate in and they ALL end up in this bullshit... I'm gutted! Angry
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
want to join the ICO in icoage but it is done in 10 minute .
 Huh Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If your transaction is still pending you did not get in. As stated before you'll get a refund minus transaction fees.

You can check if you got PAY tokens by putting your transaction ID in the tool on their website. That worked for me anyway.

can you explain me how anyone could get in, i try since the first second to send plenty of transaction and not even one is working on MEW? how come anyone send one if not me ? waht should I do ?

Well most people that got in paid more than 60 Gwei in fees. People pay more to ensure that their transactions get included in the block (miners like high fees). I was lucky enough to get included in the very first block but it did cost me some money in fees.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
joined  in ICO  through  imtoken successfully,  wish this project can achieve a big success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
None of the transactions are confirmed, chill. Everything will be fine jeez...
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
(Jun-24-2017 01:00:56 PM)

Sent ETH with myetherwallet 56 seconds after the start time.. still pending.. not fast enough? omg.. pleeeease tell me I will get my tokens! :/
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
i tried to send 100 times and not working for eth on MEW ? WTF ?

X2  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 14
So if it says we have Pay Tokens we for sure in?

Because I couldn't get anything through until 8 mins after launch.

But I do have Pay Tokens.

FWIW I maxed gas and it ended up using 67,517 Gas
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
If your transaction is still pending you did not get in. As stated before you'll get a refund minus transaction fees.

You can check if you got PAY tokens by putting your transaction ID in the tool on their website. That worked for me anyway.

can you explain me how anyone could get in, i try since the first second to send plenty of transaction and not even one is working on MEW? how come anyone send one if not me ? waht should I do ?
Activity: 55
That f***ing bullshit  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
I sent in at 9pm sharp with the recommended gas limit and gas price.  And my transaction is pending until now.  
Strange.
So we shall wait till the official answer
Activity: 33
I sent my transaccion a few seconds after the ICO opened and my tranaccion is still pending. Hopefully I´ll be in :/

Me too,

2017-06-24 13:00:43

Now my transaccion has a new timestamp. So i guess I won´t be in
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
Block Height:
(Pending)
TimeStamp:
11 mins ago (Jun-24-2017 01:12:48 PM)

So what happens now??
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 182
So what happens to those of us with pending BTC transactions?

Same problem here, sent BTC just a few second after correct time and still my transaction is unconfirmed.
Way there was  even option for BTC as seems that it was unusable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
I dont know how but im in...lucky with bancor, status and now tenx
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i have one transaction pending, from two mins ago
Activity: 162
Still pending, too.

Dev please answer what the problems were and who got through and who did not (and why).

Thx
Jump to: