Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 276. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
playgrounder:

0xd43D09Ec1bC5e57C8F3D0c64020d403b04c7f783

Correct ether yes?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can I send it directly from my Bittrex??
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Waiting for confirmation

you shouldnt send yet...still 5 mins to go
Activity: 16
People are already sending money to the BTC address :/ Litterally don't know should i send or not
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Waiting for confirmation
Activity: 49
It started!!! **Snipped**

WAIT FOR THE FULL HOUR TO SEND!!!!! DO NOT SEND YET!!!!!!

Please edit your post, because the quoted url is ANOTHER than the displayed.  Smiley
Activity: 42
You can find all the addresses here: http://www.tenx.tech/tokensale.html

Make sure you are on the correct page!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
What's up with this line in the contract?

address public multisigVault;

uint hardcap = 200000 ether;

Wasn't the max gonna be 100000 ether?
Activity: 49
It started!!! *Snipped*

@All: Pay attentation.
It's a link to the wrong site.

WAIT FOR THE FULL HOUR TO SEND!!!!! DO NOT SEND YET!!!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Please, Dev or playgrounder or anybody that knows, I've asked this question before, but nobody answer me at all, so I need to know, how that 0.5 % will be given to the token holders? I still don't understand it, let's say I have 1000 PAY and 1 Pay is worth 1$, now in the month there were traded 100k $, so 0.5% would be 500$, then this means that in that month for each token a holder has should receive, if we consider that the total supply of PAY is 40 000 000 (20 000 000 PAY is supposed to be 51%) 0.0000125$, if I have 1000 PAY then i will receive 0.0125$, then if the volume traded is 100 Millions $, then by holding 1000 PAY I will receive 12.5 $ per month, AND if the amount traded is 1 Billions dollars a month, then holding 1000 PAY will give me a reward of 125$ per month, so if this is how it works? if so then it's reaaaaallly long term and you will have to own  A LOOT of PAY to receive profits, most likely PAY will be own by big whales so they are the only ones that can get a good enough profit, and TenX MUST be a success, and trade A LOT, and for that to happen, the cryptocurrency world need to be waaaaay BIGGER, wich will take at least 10 years; again please confirm if this is the way you intend to reward the early investors, and I am entirely wrong, because if that is the case, then PAY will be only worth using in exchange, because it will star selling at 1$ minimum according to the ETH value, even if people want to buy it.

This is my cuestión im quoting it.

We have a full explanation of that here: http://tenx.tech/tokensale.html

Custumers hate these kind of answers! We know there's more info on your site, but if someone asks it, it asks for a reason! Probably doesnt get it all the way, thats why he asks and would like some kind of answer from your side.

You will be surprised how many people just ask questions without doing their own research first. There is an abundance of information available, but people are just to lazy to actually go and look for it themselves....

I've known this project for 1 month, i've read the withepaper, i've read the forum, but nobody gave me an answer nor a link to it, this is the only question i have, and even dev read muy question and didn't answer me, only pointed me to the whitepaper i've already read completely, i though dev was here to help the community and reassure investors, but it reult he was lazy to do so, anyway, i wont be investing because as i understand, this only will get profit un the extremly long térm and investing  a LOT of money, nobody has said that im wrong and why.
Activity: 18
Playgrounder. Im thinking about investing 100 eth but Im not getting my question answered. how does the 0.5% work? can you please explain.

thanks

Hi,
I think now is time to send your money....study it later.   
When we can transfer tokens from MEW to exchange, in august?

yes, latest - probably earlier!!!!
Activity: 6
Playgrounder. Im thinking about investing 100 eth but Im not getting my question answered. how does the 0.5% work? can you please explain.

thanks
https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/eth shows different timer than timer on homepage

this is the website where you see the address - you have to wait until the full hour!
Activity: 14
When we can transfer tokens from MEW to exchange, in august?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/eth shows different timer than timer on homepage
playgrounder, can we send BTC instantly to the address 15min before the real ICO time? Or do we need to wait ? Will you guys register these transactions?

you can only send once the timer is up!!!!

Alright, thanks. Another question then. Does the card offer any additional benefits other then being a collectors item?

collector's item
Jump to: