Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 277. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
playgrounder, can we send BTC instantly to the address 15min before the real ICO time? Or do we need to wait ? Will you guys register these transactions?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I'm the only one who cannot loggin to the tokensale website? After entering email address and accepting the terms, nothing hapens, treid with chrome, ff

try again - otherwise use a different browser. works for sure!

Playgrounder, quick question. The limited edition card, is the limit 5k tokens (including bonus) or 25 ether?

25 ETH equivalent

Alright, thanks. Another question then. Does the card offer any additional benefits other then being a collectors item?
Activity: 18
...............We will sell a maximum of 200,000 ETH worth of PAY tokens or equivalent in other currencies. This corresponds to a maximum of 20,000,000 PAY tokens, which in turn represent 51% of all tokens.

I dont understand it....if 1ETH=350 pay.....isnt it 200 000x 350 = 70 000 000   ( + 20% bonus).......but you wrote that 20 000 000 pay is max .........  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
I'm the only one who cannot loggin to the tokensale website? After entering email address and accepting the terms, nothing hapens, treid with chrome, ff

Playgrounder, quick question. The limited edition card, is the limit 5k tokens (including bonus) or 25 ether?

25 ETH equivalent

Activity: 16
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
Whats the adventage of TenX in compare with BitWala?
Lower commission fees.
+Reward program for holders.

Although, there are some online Bitcoin Card services already functioning.
For instance, Cex.io offers deposits from and withdrawals to your usual VISA card, + exchange.
Activity: 6
Can someone explain to me how the 0.5% reward works? Little unsure of how that works. Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It is money for 500 tokens what I succeeded to raise so far to buy these tokens. Actually I want to use the card and will order one for me to be more independent to use my digital money. Having some share from under incentive of whole volume is great offer. I can't wait anymore for the campaign to go live. There are other 54 minutes till start.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
ethereum network is looking clean and ready! all excited and ready! 1 hour to go: http://www.tenx.tech/tokensale.html
Do we need to send fund 15 min after address is displayed?What if someone sends immidiatly?
Reposting my noob question again because I didnt get reply
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
I want to participate in ICO.
If I send eth using myetherwallet, this will be enough or I need to perform some additional actions. I'm a little confused.
ethereum network is looking clean and ready! all excited and ready! 1 hour to go: http://www.tenx.tech/tokensale.html
so already 100 00 ETH were sold at the pre sale.
What was the pre-sale Price? Same Price or cheaper compared today?

same price
Activity: 6
Is this .5% of all purchases or purchased with the card?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
For super investors who are too busy to bother themselves to read papers:
from Whitepaper:
Subsequently, PAY
token holders will receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX
payment platform initially on a monthly basis. TenX aims to distribute the reward in shorter
periods of time in the future, with a target of hourly reward distribution.
Join us for the final Q&A webinar about the TenX tokensale in 1 hour! https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/7216b55e91

Hi there! Any chance that you will make the starting block for the tokensale public? I'd like to schedule my transactions beforehand.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
so already 100 00 ETH were sold at the pre sale.
What was the pre-sale Price? Same Price or cheaper compared today?
Activity: 35
Videos for correct address don't work
If I use Dash Core...I see I can sign the message but how do I find the address I'm sending from ?
Scan the transaction ID in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/ and use the address in the FROM filed of the page ?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Whats the adventage of TenX in compare with BitWala?
Jump to: