Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 292. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
100k eth was gather during the presale, the ICO hard cap is 200k, is that separate from the presale 100k, so 200k in total or 200k ICO + 100k presale ? Still would like to see how the 29% will be distributed over 4 years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Dodge coin

Such dodge
Many wowes
Activity: 473
It says product is ready. Are there already physical cards with the VISA or MasterCard logo in it?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
No projects similar to this one? What is the difference of this for the others? Are rewards campaigns taking place? What is the link? It would be interesting to participate! Cool
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It's not possible to exclude whales from the ICO. First question is how do you define a whale. 10k ETH? 1k ETH?. If you set up a limit to 10k ETH per transaction or wallet they simply will send more txns from different wallets.

Nobody knows about the distribution of the eth/tokens from the presale, but let's assume there are no big whales because every legit buyer used only one email address (you had to write tenx the amount of eth by mail before applying for presale). Then 25.5% of all tokens are left for ICO. You are afraid one buyer will buy all of them? mhhhh.

Btw they said you can allready apply for the card next week. And they talked about their partnership with VISA in one of the videos.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
What mechanism will you use to place a value on contributed ERC20 tokens?

It is a live conversion

I would appreciate more detail on this.  

In particular, I would like some way to estimate what value you are going to assign to a block of ERC20 tokens that are sent to your ICO address.  For example, in the recent MobileGo ICO, six different coin types were accepted and all donations were timestamped with a value calculated using the BraveNewCoin API.  

https://bravenewcoin.com/api/digital-currency-tickers/

TenX is a multicurrency crypto card.  It is not too much to ask for a significant level of detail on how you are going to calculate the values of multiple currencies during the single day that you rake in (another!) $35 million dollars worth of capital.

Man I hope its not like the Encryptotel and Mobile GO ICOs. It'd be nice to just have a flat conversion rate for the one or two days, just because of the volatility of Eth and BTC as of late. Anyone who invested early in the other ICO's got destroyed because values skyrocketed on the coins used to buy in. Flat conversion is easier to audit, track, and predict.
Many hope that this project can not be used to imitate Encrytoptel or mobileGo because it is less sporty with the participants in terms of distribution of coins. Because it is very far past the specified ico date and until now there are still many who receive income from the project.

Flat fiat conversion doesn't make sense. dynamic makes sense you get what you pay for. If they price drops it would go the other way. you would hold onto the value of your btc.
Activity: 420

It is a live conversion

In particular, I would like some way to estimate what value you are going to assign to a block of ERC20 tokens that are sent to your ICO address.  For example, in the recent MobileGo ICO, six different coin types were accepted and all donations were timestamped with a value calculated using the BraveNewCoin API.  

TenX is a multicurrency crypto card.  It is not too much to ask for a significant level of detail on how you are going to calculate the values of multiple currencies during the single day that you rake in (another!) $35 million dollars worth of capital.

Man I hope its not like the Encryptotel and Mobile GO ICOs. It'd be nice to just have a flat conversion rate for the one or two days, just because of the volatility of Eth and BTC as of late. Anyone who invested early in the other ICO's got destroyed because values skyrocketed on the coins used to buy in. Flat conversion is easier to audit, track, and predict.
Many hope that this project can not be used to imitate Encrytoptel or mobileGo because it is less sporty with the participants in terms of distribution of coins. Because it is very far past the specified ico date and until now there are still many who receive income from the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
First off, thanks for answering my previous questions. Second, got some more/suggestion

1. If you say the pre-sale was for whales, others have noted whales can still participate in the regular sale. To make they do not get a HUGE supply and the community is diverse as possible, can we impose a maximum limit on the regular sale? I do not know what would be a good amount but maybe 50-100 ETH? Or 200 ETH? Just so somebody cannot take up another 1000k+ ETH in one go. I do not know if this practical but a suggestion to curb the whales from having a huge supply of the tokens. Perhaps just do this for the first hour or two, so that the little guy can get all they want then. After that hour or two, increase the max to unlimited again. I think this could work well and is a good midpoint for everybody. This way you still sell out, the little guy gets what they need, and whales already have their needs met. Seems like a win, win, win.

2. You cant release contracts that is understood, but nowhere online can I read about your involvement with visa and mastercard?

Thanks in advance for your reply once more, cheers
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

It is a live conversion

Activity: 368
so we have still 100k eth worth tokens to go... good luck guys, I would really like get some bonuses, but looks like not this time of the year:)
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Whales will always invest in whatever they want, thats why they are called whales.

On which exchanges first TenX token will be possible to trade?

You are right. The big whales can use a lot of account to buy tokens if there is a limit for one account. And I also want to know the exchange platform for TenX. I have heard that it will be on Yunbi? Is that true?
Activity: 490

Okay, the team looks pretty good
legendary
Activity: 938
is the pre ico over?

Yes.  Public ICO is scheduled for June 24.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
is the pre ico over?
legendary
Activity: 938

It is a live conversion

Activity: 744
Merit: 253

Wow... this is hardly about me. I get some tokens, nice, I don't, okay... To me it is about the backbone of cryptocurrency, which needs a certain amount of protection. Indeed I'm not rich, nor do I wish to be... At the moment I think I give away about 40% percent of what I earn to people less prosperous than I am. Because I have enough to get by in relative luxury. I say this to underscore how this is not about 'crying' (very negative post you made there, very LoL... why?) but expressing my wish to keep crypto cleaner than regular currency.

On a side note, hard work has hardly anything to do with wealth. It is mostly chance and circumstance. If you were born into a family carrying stones for a living in some 'backward' country, I bid you good luck regardless of your hard work. Or being born with a low IQ for that matter. Hard work does not in any way equal earnings. Chance and circumstance I tell you. Sure effort is a factor, but a minor part in the grand scheme.

Great post, great points made!

Greets Hank
Activity: 243
It is a minor hiccup to create several addresses and such, but to someone wishes to invest 1000 Ether or more, I think it is. For a small time investor, it is 0 hiccup though.

How many people invested in the presale? What was the average amount of tokens bought per head?

Sorry, I fail to see how the presale helped equal distribution in any way since 1) smalltimers were excluded 2) there was no maximum.
How did this do anything but help whales get in even earlier and with even more ease?

I don't wish to offend or grind you down in any way. But the logic of the presale beats me entirely.
A few people came in, and only bigtimers - how does this help many people come in, which is what you claim was the purpose...

Not all are born rich so instead of crying for being poor you should try to work hard and start making money from all the opportunities that come across you so in future you don't have to cry anymore for being poor.

Wow... this is hardly about me. I get some tokens, nice, I don't, okay... To me it is about the backbone of cryptocurrency, which needs a certain amount of protection. Indeed I'm not rich, nor do I wish to be... At the moment I think I give away about 40% percent of what I earn to people less prosperous than I am. Because I have enough to get by in relative luxury. I say this to underscore how this is not about 'crying' (very negative post you made there, very LoL... why?) but expressing my wish to keep crypto cleaner than regular currency.

On a side note, hard work has hardly anything to do with wealth. It is mostly chance and circumstance. If you were born into a family carrying stones for a living in some 'backward' country, I bid you good luck regardless of your hard work. Or being born with a low IQ for that matter. Hard work does not in any way equal earnings. Chance and circumstance I tell you. Sure effort is a factor, but a minor part in the grand scheme.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Nice option to the people who wish to utilize the crypto currency such as bitcoin, eth and etc... Like mastercoin and etherum, ico tokens will move up for sure. This is best one for using wallet with the debit card option which can be use through out the world.
Activity: 149

Activity: 18

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] TenX [ICO] end of June: making Blockchain assets spendable
June 06, 2017, 05:33:07 PM
What's the point of the ICO if the thing is already developed?

because having a product that works doesn't mean you can distribute or even produce it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
TenX Vlog Episode 6 - Behind the scenes of the successful TenX Token Presale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SST_CzmQYPo
Jump to: