Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 42. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello, I'm new and I would like to know more information about these plastic cards? I hear a lot about them, but I do not understand their work.

Go back few pages and read it. I talked about many issues with Tenx
Not to be left behind, we've also released a new update for the Android TenX wallet app.
Download it now:

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE especially from random person on internet. Lots of people got their funds stolen by randomly downloading untrusted wallet from 3rd party. If you want to download Tenx wallet, ALWAYS go to the source (official Tenx website)
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, I'm new and I would like to know more information about these plastic cards? I hear a lot about them, but I do not understand their work.

Right now the cards do not work. But we are hoping TenX gets a new issuer soon and EU banking licence so they do not need to worry about issuers in the EU at least.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 40
Don't forget that a credit card was suppose to be link to that wallet .. tenx isn't about a wallet.. Just get that link back that's all we want ! Even if it's not everywhere in the world at the same time at least have a product somewhere !
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Not to be left behind, we've also released a new update for the Android TenX wallet app.
Download it now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&hl=en_SG
the end is near - isnt it?  Grin Roll Eyes

TenX is currently doing nothing but sending the latest American Crypto Guidelines and "Possible Regulations" to their legal department hoping to make their project "legal" in the U.S. This is the wrong strategy and a waste of time since the U.S. will NEVER allow cryptos to threaten fiat based commerce.
They need to put America on hold and pursue markets where using Crypto Cards aren't taxed like an asset and can be competitive against regional Credit Cards.
BUT THEY WON'T... 50 cents here we come!

To be fair, whole market is down but Tenx has been in downtrend since Aug 2017 and I don't see the end
Activity: 42

TenX is currently doing nothing but sending the latest American Crypto Guidelines and "Possible Regulations" to their legal department hoping to make their project "legal" in the U.S. This is the wrong strategy and a waste of time since the U.S. will NEVER allow cryptos to threaten fiat based commerce.
They need to put America on hold and pursue markets where using Crypto Cards aren't taxed like an asset and can be competitive against regional Credit Cards.
BUT THEY WON'T... 50 cents here we come!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I used to use plastic cards to calculate from the okpay payment system , I think TenX has a very good chance of gaining popularity among users
A lot of advertising and PR, but there is no product yet. When the product appears - there will be a big furor, all this advertising and PR made today will bear fruit with the appearance of the product.

Julian was so full of himself that it caused Tenx (lack of exposure) in the end. Tenx should of done more advertising/PR before and after ICO (2017) but Tenx didn't do that until this year "face palm". We have more competition ever before and only way you could separate yourself with other coin is through hype/positive news. If you don't have any positive news, USE THE HYPE b/c coin price MATTERS!!!!

Julian said in his previous video that price of the coin doesn't matter, are you high? If you don't use price mechanism, how do you compare your coin vs other coins? That statement is really ignorant statement. We don't live in fairy tale fantasy here and sings kum ba ya song. Everything envolves around price.

Currently, Tenx ranks 122 position and sadly I could see Tenx reach 150th position, it is only separated by $25 million
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
A lot of advertising and PR, but there is no product yet. When the product appears - there will be a big furor, all this advertising and PR made today will bear fruit with the appearance of the product.
No wonder it 's rank 117 , Tenx has failed to show communities what they ' ve achieved in the last 10 months , hiring new people and moving into a new office is not an achievement .

I heard they are planning some releases for the first part of the summer, maybe we'll finally see a rise in the price of the token

Are you referring to banking license in Q2?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
No wonder it 's rank 117 , Tenx has failed to show communities what they ' ve achieved in the last 10 months , hiring new people and moving into a new office is not an achievement .

I heard they are planning some releases for the first part of the summer, maybe we'll finally see a rise in the price of the token
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/998506320327196673

On the importance of culture at #TenX by @julianhosp

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Wink Cheesy Cheesy Smiley

Pundi is a different solution to all these listed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
People need to think about why would strong supporter of Tenx (like myself) change position/views about the Tenx?  Why do you think it caused that? If Tenx announced new partnership with actual companies or banks or gov't or something, I would of understand their intentions/motives and I would been a strong supporter to the end. But this is not case here, in my opinion, Tenx is NOT focused on main objective/goals here. Tenx can't seems to meet their own objectives with their OWN time line. Worst thing is that they always blame others for their mistake.  Since Tenx was not focused from the start, they have NOT accomplished anything during 10 months. This is where the frustration comes in, all that time you were able to 1. no cards available 2. unknown token structure 3. No update on Comit 4. Piss off supporter 5. More delay after delay 6. Price is lower than ICO price.

Julian is more interested in flying all over the world appearing at conferences and being a social media whore......

They could have cornered the market if they pulled their finger out of their proverbial arse.

But no.

Let's make youtube videos instead....

Roll Eyes

People need to think about why would strong supporter of Tenx (like myself) change position/views about the Tenx?  Why do you think it caused that? If Tenx announced new partnership with actual companies or banks or gov't or something, I would of understand their intentions/motives and I would been a strong supporter to the end. But this is not case here, in my opinion, Tenx is NOT focused on main objective/goals here. Tenx can't seems to meet their own objectives with their OWN time line. Worst thing is that they always blame others for their mistake.  Since Tenx was not focused from the start, they have NOT accomplished anything during 10 months. This is where the frustration comes in, all that time you were able to 1. no cards available 2. unknown token structure 3. No update on Comit 4. Piss off supporter 5. More delay after delay 6. Price is lower than ICO price.

Tenx has been big failure. No wonder it rank 117th position. Tenx has failed to show ANYTHING to communities of what they have accomplished during past 10 months. Hiring new people and moving to new office, that is no accomplishment. If Tenx showed one screenshot of Comit or supported ECR20 Wallet or clarification with token rewards or SOMETHING, I would of understood, but that is not case here. They misinformed people (about token reward) from the start and frankly nothing has changed. ALL talk with NO substance. If you can't back it up with anything don't say it in the first place.

As I said million times before, I lost faith in Tenx and I'm just waiting to bail out. There is much better project out there. Personally Comit is not game changer since there is atomic swap available, even if Comit is available who is going to use it
+1
How can you say it is a failure when the deciding factor for that hasn't been determined yet? Furthermore they didn't "misinform" anybody, they were planning on having rewards until SEC came in and defined what a security was. If they had given rewards after that, the token would be in serious hot water right now and would be gone surely within a year or two. Atomic swaps are available but they are limited to a few blockchains right now, if TenX can implement COMIT before atomic swaps are on every blockchain then most people will use it as it will be a one stop fit all. I find it funny that you choose today to complain about Tenx as they got a prominent Bithumb listing Cheesy

Why is it my fault that they didn't do their homework before ICO. I remind you that they had $1 million dollars from angel investor before the ICO. They had the money to do their homework but they didn't.

Do you know the worst thing, Julian "LIED" to people about token rewards. He first said, token reward will be implemented in August then it was pushed back Oct but later he hinted there was Christmas surprise which turned out to be "PARTIAL" rollout of ETH. He later said that token structure will be out few weeks ago and nothing happened.  It is wrong for TENX to STRING people around. Most people bought Tenx b/c of token rewards.

Since 10 months, Tenx hasn't accomplished anything. I'm not talking about moving to new building or hiring new people. Again what exactly did they accomplished technically?  Not even Tenx supporter could ever answer this questions.

Going back to COMIT, why do you think it will matter in the end? Why is that Tenx is using Atomic Swaps? If they had trouble rolling out ETH, do you really have confidence that they could even rollout COMIT?

If you look back in my previous post I stated clearly that I want Tenx price to recover so that I could bail out this shit coin. I don't want another person to suffer where I did and held the bag for  10 months (counting). Do you really think I'm excited to see this price when it is still below ICO price. ICO ETH was 0.00286 and current price is 0.00198 ETH. Do you see the problem? If you held your Tenx token from the start (b/c you believe in the project like I was in the beginning) you got fucked where as swing trader made a killing. People who truly believe in the project got screwed while swing trader got rewarded. Shouldn't be other way around?

The TenX Crypto Card idea was great but we all got too excited about the project and naive about Governments protecting their state issued currency.
Even if TenX cards were shipping, using one with the "taxable event" designations make it a losing proposition compared to Credit Cards in America.
PundiX is riding high shipping Crypto Merchant Terminals to more accepting regions but they will face serious scrutiny (and maybe a Ban) if they ship to the U.S.
Meanwhile my PAY tokens sit locked away on a Ledger Nano hoping for a miracle.

Tenx is not only one here, there is OMG, NEO, Bancor and others and they are doing fine unlike Tenx. If you look at OMG as an exmaple, they are actually doing something about it. OMG established first relationship with Mcdonald in Thailand  last year  and recently OMG "SIGNED"  a deal with Thailand GOVERNMENT (payment gateway system) in Feb. What was Tenx doing at this time? NOOOOOOTTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG, ZERO, ZIP, NONE, Jack SHIT

I heard that Julian was talking trash about NEO being delisted in bittrex and frankly why would you even care about other companies when tenx is in dog crap. He needs to grow up
Pages:
Jump to: