Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 37. (Read 332217 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Wirex has working Card and Paycent starts shipping this week after the audit
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
What are the main competitors of TenX?
I heard about the Monaco project , but they had some problems, it seems to me that TenX still occupies the first place among its technologies
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
bla bla bla.

security or not, one of their USPs was a crypto card.

They couldn't even get that right.....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
The U.S. SEC Chairman gave TenX a pebble of hope stating BitCoin is NOT a Security but they didn't say what it is.
They didn't say it's a currency or really anything else.
However...
Germany has labeled BitCoin an "Alternative Currency" so why doesn't TenX concentrate on that Markets like that?
Why hold back your product because one market is still figuring things out.

Your argument doesn't work, if you look at previous Tenx video, Julian has stated that Tenx is not security according to their lawyer and they needed extra time to finalize their finding, this was last year. Just use your common sense, why would Tenx never implement the token rewards? It is b/c it is security.

My post states the SEC deemed that BITCOIN is not a security and never mentions TenX's PAY token.
ALL coins and tokens with an ICO past will be labeled a Security including PAY, Ethereum, etc.
But the POINT of my post is that America is still figuring all this out and TenX is just waiting for the rules to be finalized.
The problem is this could be a long wait. Other Markets like Germany might work RIGHT NOW.
Activity: 14
The U.S. SEC Chairman gave TenX a pebble of hope stating BitCoin is NOT a Security but they didn't say what it is.
However...
Germany has labeled BitCoin an "Alternative Currency" so why doesn't TenX concentrate on that Markets like that?

Your argument doesn't work, if you look at previous Tenx video, Julian has stated that Tenx is not security according to their lawyer and they needed extra time to finalize their finding, this was last year. Just use your common sense, why would Tenx never implement the token rewards? It is b/c it is security.

Wasn't it deemed a security in NZ? Hence the Crypotopia removal?

Anyway let's not forget, fudders, that according to you the token is useless and therefore shouldnt affect the main product.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
However...

Activity: 42
However...
Let see if Tenx could able obtain banking license in Q2. We have less than 3 weeks left
TenX has declined in value more than the others. Not everybody will deposit from their bank account so we must be able to opt-out from providing this information. TenX doesn't even have a card, how can it be equal or better than others? TenX is not even in top 50 of coinmarketcap.com. So, start looking in the top 50, u will then see the better alternative/s.

They are not even in Top 100, start with that first
Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.

sometimes it is true but not always. Coin needs to have strong community first
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.
Activity: 532
TenX has declined in value more than the others. Not everybody will deposit from their bank account so we must be able to opt-out from providing this information. TenX doesn't even have a card, how can it be equal or better than others? TenX is not even in top 50 of coinmarketcap.com. So, start looking in the top 50, u will then see the better alternative/s.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
What I want to know from the TenX fudders is what they think is the intent of this company is if its intentional failure.

Gross incompetence? Cause Julian has the background and seems to know what he's talking about.

Outright scam? Cause Julian's face is everywhere, we're familiar with the team and they have an address to raid.

Impossible goal? If you think what he's trying to achieve (if their thorough, quality method is true) is unachievable - this is really the only argument that I think really has any merit.

Yes, PAY token isnt exactly woven into the fabric of TenX right now but fudders will highlight this and believers will be patient.

Tenx is NOT a scam but they are incompetent. If I have done extensive research on the team before, I should of known that they didn't have technical/business attributes for the company to be successful. Check their linkedin page. You will find that they don't have lots of experience in blockchain or even in cryto space. Like any good company, it needs to have either technical experience or business experience or both and I don't see it in Tenx.

If you believe in Tenx, that is fine but don't lie to yourself b/c if you are delusional, you are going to suffer financially.  I thought Tenx was great (at first) and b/c of that I held my pay token since summer of 2017 and NEVER sold one as of today. What I failed to realized back then is that "believing", "hoping"  was not right way to invest. Yes, I understand that it takes time to produce something but it doesn't give Tenx unlimited time forever they NEED to show something.  What is the purpose of having the a timeline in the first place when you can't obtain it at all? All I'm saying is that SHOW ME SOMETHING. All I hear is  nothing.

There is a reason why Tenx ranks 128th position.

all these are the old merits of collecting money on the customers ' faith in the future development. While development is not possible the States do not allow the creation of gateways from the crypt to Fiat.
It is really amazing that there is tons of delusional people out there. One thing that I learned is that you need to base it WITH facts not your emotion. Strong emotion doesn't matter unless it is supported with facts. Example, some  people thought that  being on "bigger exchanges" would solved the problem, hmmmm, let me see. Lets look at Bithumb listing. Currently, Bithumb trading volume is lower than Bittrex volume, I remind you that Bittrex listed Tenx in AUGUST 2017

They don't understand that it does not matter how many exchanges you are on, it is all about progress. Why is that Tenx has been in downtrend since Aug 2017? People finally realized that they have NO TRUST in Tenx. Even if Tenx price recover, I just want to bail at break even, I don't care about profit. Not making money is one thing but lost time, that is the worst. I essentially wasted 11 months of my life in useless Tenx token. Just think about it, with same money I could of invested EOS and made at least 10x, the best thing, endless airdrops
Pay isn't dead in anyway, just think about what TenX already achieved and question why would Julian buy even more pay in these times. He knows the value!

There is no value for PAY, actually. You don't need the token to use the card (if they had one) and you won't get paid anything in pay as we haven't heard anything about it since they wanted to clarify. At the moment: PAY token is useless. When they get a card: PAY token is still useless (untill they get their shit done).

To call it useless is not a help to get things done. If you dont believe - leave. People like you only interested in fast pump and fast money with no sense for innovation and time taking innovation please leave the project and stop fud. Tenx will succeed and you will bite your ass... You dont understand that investing is to invest in construction of something, not just shiny website. People like Julian know that contacts are worth a lot and he has contacts you will never have, up to the european coincil... Fud is fud, fact is fact. Stay tuned or leave!

Do you even know any facts? What are you talking about fast pump/fast money? Swing trader already made their money in last year while true believer of Tenx got screwed in the end, so please tell who made money? Fact is that Tenx ICO price was 0.0028 eth, this was in JULY 2017 and currently it is 0.00149 eth, so what the hell are you talking about?

How would you KNOW if Tenx will be successful? Do you have insider information? Are you tarot card reader that knows about future? If you do have special abilities, then please hook me up, what is the lotto numbers for upcoming days? You know what, I'm not that greedy, tell me pick 3 number so that I could use that winning so that I could buy some 6 packs (beer or wine) and drink that shit up to drown out my sorrow for buying USELESS TENX pay token.

Is it great that Julian has lots of contacts but you failed to recognized that it DOESN"T matter if you go out of business first. You don't how things works, Tenx needs to have strong community FIRST  before anything else be b/c it is the FOUNDATION for success. But if there is lots of cracks in the foundation, what do you think it is going to happen to the house or in this case company?  Tenx has neglected  and abused community ever since ICO.
What I want to know from the TenX fudders is what they think is the intent of this company is if its intentional failure.

Gross incompetence? Cause Julian has the background and seems to know what he's talking about.

Outright scam? Cause Julian's face is everywhere, we're familiar with the team and they have an address to raid.

Impossible goal? If you think what he's trying to achieve (if their thorough, quality method is true) is unachievable - this is really the only argument that I think really has any merit.

Yes, PAY token isnt exactly woven into the fabric of TenX right now but fudders will highlight this and believers will be patient.

Tenx is NOT a scam but they are incompetent. If I have done extensive research on the team before, I should of known that they didn't have technical/business attributes for the company to be successful. Check their linkedin page. You will find that they don't have lots of experience in blockchain or even in cryto space. Like any good company, it needs to have either technical experience or business experience or both and I don't see it in Tenx.

If you believe in Tenx, that is fine but don't lie to yourself b/c if you are delusional, you are going to suffer financially.  I thought Tenx was great (at first) and b/c of that I held my pay token since summer of 2017 and NEVER sold one as of today. What I failed to realized back then is that "believing", "hoping"  was not right way to invest. Yes, I understand that it takes time to produce something but it doesn't give Tenx unlimited time forever they NEED to show something.  What is the purpose of having the a timeline in the first place when you can't obtain it at all? All I'm saying is that SHOW ME SOMETHING. All I hear is  nothing.

There is a reason why Tenx ranks 128th position.

Activity: 14

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

A legal company takes time. Not every one does illegal airdrops like btx and pump and dump...

Illegal airdrop?

Legal company takes time?

Mate, I want whatver brand of hopium you're taking....

It's because of muppets like you that all these ICO companies have made millions and consistently under delivered.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Pay isn't dead in anyway, just think about what TenX already achieved and question why would Julian buy even more pay in these times. He knows the value!

There is no value for PAY, actually. You don't need the token to use the card (if they had one) and you won't get paid anything in pay as we haven't heard anything about it since they wanted to clarify. At the moment: PAY token is useless. When they get a card: PAY token is still useless (untill they get their shit done).

To call it useless is not a help to get things done. If you dont believe - leave. People like you only interested in fast pump and fast money with no sense for innovation and time taking innovation please leave the project and stop fud. Tenx will succeed and you will bite your ass... You dont understand that investing is to invest in construction of something, not just shiny website. People like Julian know that contacts are worth a lot and he has contacts you will never have, up to the european coincil... Fud is fud, fact is fact. Stay tuned or leave!

Posts like yours are so funny. As soon as someone says something negative, you tell them to leave. Negative feedback is important to move forward. I believe in TenX, but the token is useless. And it is a fact, that the token is useless at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: