Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 44. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The project was really good  but for the past few months, there's been some downside. Some project might have overtaken TenX but still i still hope it will rise again.

it would help if they actually released a fcuking card that works instead.

all one hears about Tenx is Julian being a social butterfly.

Roll Eyes

No comment. It keep dropping, 124th position. I could see Tenx drops out top 200, real soon.

The big FUD-Man in this Thread :-) Look what he wrote....produce FUD all the time... and cry hard cause he got no Lambo from Tenx (Pay)....
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

that was unexpected. currently  over 20% up.
Bithumb, upbit, okex, huobi............so next one is Binance:)
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Wrong topic? It's already stated on the Monaco thread, but there is no date for the cards, it's just an open Beta for the App.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Nice side bonus but I would still prefer that they start issuing cards. I miss my Tenx card Smiley

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Julian prefers to publish videos and attend events instead of getting the shit done. Glamour boy.

However, I trust TenX, but Julian is bad for the business.

I must say that I shocked that it is coming from you.

I just don't see Julians role in this whole company.. All of his posts are private stuff for himself.. I am split into halfs..:

1. They have a lot of job openings, update their apps, get on new exchanges, which makes me think there will be more soon

2. Julian uses his time for his private stuff, which makes me feel he does not see any future for tenx...

Future will tell.. I'll go with option 1 and stick with tenx. Cheesy
Merit: 129
Julian prefers to publish videos and attend events instead of getting the shit done. Glamour boy.

I'm shocked too. Of course it's depressing to see no progress but I still believe in Julian. Time will tell if it was a good decision.

Anyway, Bithumb listing is nice for sure.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Merit: 250
Tenx has been big failure. No wonder it rank 117th position. Tenx has failed to show ANYTHING to communities of what they have accomplished during past 10 months. Hiring new people and moving to new office, that is no accomplishment. If Tenx showed one screenshot of Comit or supported ECR20 Wallet or clarification with token rewards or SOMETHING, I would of understood, but that is not case here. They misinformed people (about token reward) from the start and frankly nothing has changed. ALL talk with NO substance. If you can't back it up with anything don't say it in the first place.

As I said million times before, I lost faith in Tenx and I'm just waiting to bail out. There is much better project out there. Personally Comit is not game changer since there is atomic swap available, even if Comit is available who is going to use it

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Hopefully the canceled cards will be replaced soon - since it's already Q2...
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Meet the TenX team - Communications and Community Management https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMdnuMpTRQA

Meet the humans behind the Communications and Community Management teams. We have Julian who leads the overall Communications and Content strategy, Mike leading Community Management and Veronika leading the Public Relations and Events for TenX.

At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.

I do not argue there is a good team, but it should give a good result. People get tired of waiting for a good result ... We need to do something. A good foodball team, which does not play fudball is of no interest to anyone. TenX is time to please your faithful and patient community! Do something very cool, we are all tired of waiting for you to break out! But we're still waiting ...
All the videos are very similar, NO INFORMATION. It has been 10 months already, what exactly did they achieved during those months? All I'm saying that if you can't keep any promises don't announce it to the public. Example, if I remember correctly, Julian has stated that "token structure" was going to be release within few days but this was few weeks ago. They haven't LEARN anything
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Meet the TenX team - Communications and Community Management https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMdnuMpTRQA

Meet the humans behind the Communications and Community Management teams. We have Julian who leads the overall Communications and Content strategy, Mike leading Community Management and Veronika leading the Public Relations and Events for TenX.

At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
1st thing I own both PundiX and TenX tokens...

PunndiX with their Crypto PoS Merchant Terminals is ON FIRE while TenX and their reliance on Visa or MasterCard network access is floundering.
TenX needs to change their model and convert Crypto payments to a stablecoin like Tether or bitUSD and tell the Big Card Networks to suck it!
Yes this means they will have to sell the system to Merchants but they have nothing right now.

I think Tenx can partner with Pundix and develop a card that can be used on all the PUNDIX POS systems as they are looking to mass distribute their POS, as well as if Tenx can integrate an NFC type payment into its mobile apps, so that with the NFC users can still make contactless payment with merchants
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1st thing I own both PundiX and TenX tokens...

PunndiX with their Crypto PoS Merchant Terminals is ON FIRE while TenX and their reliance on Visa or MasterCard network access is floundering.
TenX needs to change their model and convert Crypto payments to a stablecoin like Tether or bitUSD and tell the Big Card Networks to suck it!
Yes this means they will have to sell the system to Merchants but they have nothing right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there any information about the shipment of cards or a partnership with a new card issuance company? I ordered mine almost 8 months ago and was patiently waiting, but as there seems to be no updates or whatsoever (at least I didnt get an email from tenX about the matter), I start to get impatient. In my opinion they should have offered a refund after it became clear that the old card issuer would not work with them anymore. As its not certain when or even if we will receive a card someday in the future. I mean only for people that ordered a card and were on the waiting list, as there was no money spent on producing those cards so far anyway...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I read that the city of Zion, developers of the NEON exchange, are doing their ICO of NEX tokens as soon as their token is registered as a security. This because tokenholders get a share of the profits of the exchange. Why cant TenX do something similar? Then they can reward their tokenholders as originaly promised in their whitepaper.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
First Time I heard about PAY and Commit I was very hyped. I was hoping that the Comit network would bring an upturn for the Price of PAY. But from the looks of things, there are also other projects that seem to already have a working product similar to Comit. Maybe the developers can give us an update on Comit?
I know, that TenX is working hard with many manpower but we as tokenholder see such small/no progress so far. Maybe this is the reasen for the down treend.
Pages:
Jump to: